Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why Bitcoins is the safest system  (Read 4602 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:01:11 AM

Using the technology of Blockchain technology, relatively high-security structure, development techniques. That may be a safe option for the cryptocurrency market. Especially Bitcoin.
Safe if you manage your bitcoin properly, blokcchain system makes you fully responsible for the money you have, you become a bank
for yourself, if you can't secure your money well, of course someone can stole your money right ?
Skrattar Du

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:35:00 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

It's on you how safe you make it .
For me, it is safe because it didn't required any personal formation you just need to create a username that will be the basis of your information,  and because it did not have any personal information in your profile anf because it is hard to hack because it has a high security system.
Bangete

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:48:26 AM

according to the science that I got and I've tried is this bitcoin is that we control the unrelated ones like banks, and many more
iswr4swrpinc

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

Since bitcoin let you ensure wallets with yourself, if nobody know your secret key then your wallet is anchored dislike bank, despite everything somebody can hack your record.
texlipsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:17:48 AM

There are many reasons for this. the most important is that the transactions are in the form of chains. you can check the operation, but you can not change it. because everyone can have whole data.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

Bitcoin wallets fully controlled by owner.
Nobody cant arrest your assets, by this point bitcoins the safest system from all

tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

Hey everyone I have heard newbies and other people asking about how safe is the Bitcoins and it's transactions well I think it will be beneficial to have a little discussion on this .

First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same .
Something by the name of cryptography whose Advance form is block chain . It's a complex code involving complex mathematics and the transactions are only completed through very complex and complicated steps impossible to penetrate.
For Bitcoins the same thing operates but with no intervening part or whatsoever , it's p2p direct transactions and this is even more secure and private.

The reason why you hear news like :- someone got their Bitcoins stolen or something is because they have personal flaws , they shared the private keys or the password with someone else..or they used a bad wallet.

In my opinion, no one wallet is good or safe. It all has a hole and we need to stop it. We can buy a Ledger Nano S purse to prevent that. Because while you are not trading, you are offline and hackers can not access your account. I think that is the best security.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

I think bitcoin is inviolable. Bitcoin has high security. I never heard bitcoin stolen. Bitcoin is very safe. Investors believe in bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

Looking at how blockchain technology works, bitcon on blockchain technology is safe but i don't think i will agree with you that is the safest system. Bitcoin is still young and has a lot of improvement which has to be made.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

Bitcoin is too safe to be hacked, no one will be able to get someone's private key of their wallet address.
Because the perfect security the system, hackers and scammers aim for the personal mistake of wallet holders.
I believe the past hacking in btc was because the flaw of the holders, not the system.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

There won't be any reason for bitcoin security because bitcoin and cryptocurrency is secure in the first place.
Cryptocurrency is the encrypted currency, which is nearly impossible to hack your key.
The holders of the coin is the one who should secure themself. Like learn how to protect their wallet.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

according to the science that I got and I've tried is this bitcoin is that we control the unrelated ones like banks, and many more
You really are right. Bitcoin is one of the safest systems in the world, because the way it works through the security network in blockchain where one server protects another data server, so it is very difficult to manipulate data for illegal purposes. Besides that, for transactions in peer to peer, making it easier, faster and cheaper
Dofotonomo

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

Bitcoin wallet data that holds private keys can be erased accidentally, lost, or stolen. This is similar to physical cash stored in digital form. Fortunately, users can apply security measures to protect their money or use the services of providers that offer high level security and insurance against theft or loss.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

"First of all if you own a bank account in a good bank then you should know that its very hard to hack one's bank account, it's almost impossible unless done due to personal flaws, like sharing your key or bank account details or something , you know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind banking system is same ."

I beg to disagree on this. I have worked in a global bank for over a decade and while I know that the security measures are extremes, it is not impossible for the accounts to be hacked. Have you actually looked at the statistics of bank frauds over history? Identity theft being on top of the list. In the US alone, there were 16.7 million cases with a cost of $17 billion by the end of 2017. And those are not because of personal flaws. Hacking are done by big time syndicates whether in banking or in bitcoin.
ellorinjeff

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

It is safe to store bitcoin because ot is decentralized.The government has no hold and control over it.You just have to secure your private key for your bitcoin wallet and do not click any suspicious link.
GinXenPhengz

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

The most common disadvantage of Bitcoin lies in its user error. Bitcoin wallet data that stores private keys can be accidentally deleted, lost or stolen. This is similar to physical money stored in digital form.
Haleyyy

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

I think Bitcoin is not the best system yet. Examples are past events such as June 2011: Bitcoin hack worth $ 500,000; 3/2012: Bitcoin Bit Hacking 60,000 Bitcoin; 8/2016: Bitfinex has hacked 120,000 Bitcoins, and many more in the past and in the past.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

You are absolutely right. I heard complaints from people many times that their wallets were hacked, but in the end, it turns out that they themselves were carefree and not too reliably kept their private keys. Roll Eyes
Rafael.angelo

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

Yes you're right. It is very difficult to own a good banking account in purview of security but that is the exact reason for the creation of bitcoin or decenyralized network i.e. blockchain as such.
BillyBee

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

In fact, Bitcoin is not protected as it claims. Blockchain is the most reliable and secure system and bitcoin is a complete blockchain-based system, which is why it is the most secure system. This is similar to the physical cash stored in digital form. "First of all, if you own a bank account at a good bank, you should know that it is very difficult to hack your bank account, almost impossible unless it is done by personal fault, Your bank account or key know the system behind Bitcoins and the system behind the banking system is the same. "I have been working in a global bank for more than a decade and while I know That the security measures are extreme, it is not impossible for the account to be attacked. Identity theft was on the top of the list. And that is not due to personal flaws.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: