Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO Official Launch 25 May'18 📈💸★★ Vortix Token USD (VTX) ★★💰 🆕  (Read 3145 times)
Vortix Ecosystem Official (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

Me to evaluate the performance of the platform fully seems possible only after its official opening for storage. What is the minimum term I will be able to conclude a contract? I read the term - one year.
Any term is valid, as far as application it will be released for free and you will only pay on a per services based very low block chain kind of fee :-), the term one year is a simply issue regarding not to bother to much with accepting services renewal, if you had used any of the services/ Vortix
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

Me to evaluate the performance of the platform fully seems possible only after its official opening for storage. What is the minimum term I will be able to conclude a contract? I read the term - one year.
For now, the description has data about the annual service contract. But I think that the development of new services on the platform will be able to diversify and the terms of contracts. Now we are talking only about the main functions of the product.
The contract terms are based in usual wording but your are free to use it forever or for one day, as far as you get free download of the app and you pay on a per service usage minimalist fee / Vortix
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

How quickly the client could implement loading data for storage? Data processing, obtaining the passkey, etc.
I.e. the whole way - from registering the contract before completion of the procedure for creating the key.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

Projects that are working on the introduction of new security techniques for obvious reasons can not show all their achievements. But I would like to know if you have some feedback from experts in this field?
More than what you may imagine, but not only on data security, also in transmission security, and real environment issues, however, the good security experts do not show themselves... if not, snowden effect? :-)/ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

At the moment I have not seen much information about your project. I understand that this is due to the fact that your work is just beginning. From the total investment amount you highlight most of the marketing campaign. I'm sure you'll be popular.
In fact there a lot of information on our website, more than many other usual ICO websites, you are welcome to visit the website and learn about things and developments/ Vortix ...
Hidavynara

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

Projects that are working on the introduction of new security techniques for obvious reasons can not show all their achievements. But I would like to know if you have some feedback from experts in this field?
More than what you may imagine, but not only on data security, also in transmission security, and real environment issues, however, the good security experts do not show themselves... if not, snowden effect? :-)/ Vortix
It is really so. I see your goals. I like your vector work. All investors who are ready for you to join, take this into account. Your team was able to offer a truly unique solution, I have already started to understand it.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

I already realized that the project was interested in financial companies and banking organizations. That's good news. The project's rating will grow significantly after alliances with partners are created.
Already testing some applications and on different conversations with those industries you mention. / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

To me the project Vortix reminds the Swiss bank, only in other format, with a function of quick access to the deposit. Very interesting presentation for this year. This innovation will bring profit more than we can expect.
Actually is in a way a sort like this, long term relationship and confidence at top , linked with security of your assets... however the digital solution is a bot more complex as you can do a lot of things into the IoT and IoS.../ Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

The road map reports that the last final round of the ICO will be held in early 2019. The token will go to the stock exchange before the end of the last round, still a period of long for storage?
Not at all correct as you are confused with the whole project. This is the first ICO out of 4, based in different stages, developments and products, every one will have his token (exception made last one which will not be a token but a crypto coin) and every token, few months after ICO ends, in example in this we do expect maximum end of 2018, will enter into exchanges and will be tradeable as all tokens can be, in short, with this ICO, you may expect token will be tradeable around end of 2018 at the latest and same with the other ICO's until the last one where, all Tokens will be able to be converted into the crypto coin and this crypto will be equivalent to Ether, or any similar crypto currency under its own block chain.../ hope you understand. If not do not hesitate to ask any question, I am here to reply as much as I can. Thank you / Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

I see you have a non-standard token sales scheme during ICO rounds. I like that after each round you will offer a new stage for investors with the development of the next phase. I am sure that it will help to raise the rating of the project on each open step.
Yes, it is right, instead of one Big ICO, there will be 4 ICO being this the first one. And yes it is because we want to move according to the deveopments of different products and services and releases/ Vortix
Will the Exchange token be limited by the time of the last round or the investors will be able to sell before you completely close the sale? I mean the period when sales are closed until the next round.

In order to avoid scams and similar issues, all tokens are issued as soon as you buy it, and deliver to your wallets but remain non transferable until the end of the ICO (valid for the three tokens, cryptocoin is different), then, after a few days of audit (not more than 10/15 days maximum) contract will allow FREE transfer and then you will be able to do whatever you do with your Tokens. The exchange ability will be but to register in exchanges may take a little bit longer, so we have put ourselves a deadline to put it on exchanges by the end of 2018 at the latest.../ Vortix
Biandrangont

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

The road map reports that the last final round of the ICO will be held in early 2019. The token will go to the stock exchange before the end of the last round, still a period of long for storage?
Not at all correct as you are confused with the whole project. This is the first ICO out of 4, based in different stages, developments and products, every one will have his token (exception made last one which will not be a token but a crypto coin) and every token, few months after ICO ends, in example in this we do expect maximum end of 2018, will enter into exchanges and will be tradeable as all tokens can be, in short, with this ICO, you may expect token will be tradeable around end of 2018 at the latest and same with the other ICO's until the last one where, all Tokens will be able to be converted into the crypto coin and this crypto will be equivalent to Ether, or any similar crypto currency under its own block chain.../ hope you understand. If not do not hesitate to ask any question, I am here to reply as much as I can. Thank you / Vortix
I think that this answer is useful for many here. Thanks for the full explanation. Of course, some participants still have questions that will appear after you learn your technical documents.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

I already realized that the project was interested in financial companies and banking organizations. That's good news. The project's rating will grow significantly after alliances with partners are created.
Already testing some applications and on different conversations with those industries you mention. / Vortix
Not many projects may show initial development during the ICO. Excellent professional team. I wish you to acquire many investors. I will support you and will make its contribution.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

It really looks like a simple application. But for simplicity of the interface cost cutting-edge design with huge potential. I appreciated your product.  What additional products will be complemented by the development of the MySAFE? I'm not talking about increasing the functionality of the MySAFE services.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

How quickly the client could implement loading data for storage? Data processing, obtaining the passkey, etc.
I.e. the whole way - from registering the contract before completion of the procedure for creating the key.
First you need to download the DAPP/APP for free on devices selected, you at your choice can have different or equal passwords threads or paths meaning keys of different kind, like finger prints, face reckon , iris, mnemonic, hash tags, etc.
Once downloaded you will have to configure with your different actions menu, like, "select everything what is on my mobile and dilute it" and choose your path to do so, ie "by clicking these 3 numbers",
Process to settle it will be anything between 3 to 10 minutes after download and action taken, is almost instantly, dilution depends on Internet connection, but can be anything between few ms to few seconds, encryption is instantly since you choose your files, meaning before any action, they got encrypted, and you pay nothing for this... app is free, only when usage of services you pay small typical transaction fees, like crypto kitty fees, but cheaper I think.../Vortix

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

It really looks like a simple application. But for simplicity of the interface cost cutting-edge design with huge potential. I appreciated your product.  What additional products will be complemented by the development of the MySAFE? I'm not talking about increasing the functionality of the MySAFE services.
All products from the Vortix ecosystem will integrate one security layer linked to MySafe, done for security purposes, and all products and services we shall supply are all of them different one to another...from retail on luxury items, an art gallery, a wine shop, part of the retail mall app, also some big commodities stock exchange and the ThPay system where a video description shall shortly displayed on our website
stronggirl306

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

this project very interesting and have a good concept. this project also looks promising to be success project because have a good concept and good team. goodluck
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

All products from the Vortix ecosystem will integrate one security layer linked to MySafe, done for security purposes, and all products and services we shall supply are all of them different one to another...from retail on luxury items, an art gallery, a wine shop, part of the retail mall app, also some big commodities stock exchange and the ThPay system where a video description shall shortly displayed on our website
I will wait with interest to update information about the Vortix ecosystem. I think I didn't estimate your project at first sight. There is a lot of information and it is interesting. Thank you. I need more time for the right decision.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

Until I heard a little about your project, but here I found a lot of answers. I am impressed by your confidence in your abilities. The idea already has confirmation of confidence of the first investors. I think that all the stages you will spend quickly.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

First you need to download the DAPP/APP for free on devices selected, you at your choice can have different or equal passwords threads or paths meaning keys of different kind, like finger prints, face reckon , iris, mnemonic, hash tags, etc.
Once downloaded you will have to configure with your different actions menu, like, "select everything what is on my mobile and dilute it" and choose your path to do so, ie "by clicking these 3 numbers",
Process to settle it will be anything between 3 to 10 minutes after download and action taken, is almost instantly, dilution depends on Internet connection, but can be anything between few ms to few seconds, encryption is instantly since you choose your files, meaning before any action, they got encrypted, and you pay nothing for this... app is free, only when usage of services you pay small typical transaction fees, like crypto kitty fees, but cheaper I think.../Vortix
If the team will be able to bring the platform to the final stage of the launch with all the planned technical capabilities, I am sure that users can quickly evaluate all the features and Vortix will become very popular.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Everything is very fast and accessible as any entertainment application. For such a great product, you came up with a very successful platform and application solution. I am also bribed by the fact that there is no limit on the amount of information stored. I congratulate you on this achievement and look forward to the release of the first product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: