Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:31:50 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

Well, thanks for the info, indeed bountyhive is great indeed. I've been using it for some time now, you can know exactly how much you will earn from the bounty with bountyhive. I suggest everyone to go take a look!
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

Try to research in IcoBench or Icorating before joining in any bounty. This would give you successful bounties.

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:09:34 AM

Try to research in IcoBench or Icorating before joining in any bounty. This would give you successful bounties.

+1 on this. I also research what bounties i should join on ico bench! I also base my bounties on bounty managers, some managers can be trusted in regards on how they distribute the stakes as well as the tokens. Also, the campaigns they accept would probably be trusted since they're holding on to their reputation.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:16:34 AM

+1 on this. I also research what bounties i should join on ico bench! I also base my bounties on bounty managers, some managers can be trusted in regards on how they distribute the stakes as well as the tokens. Also, the campaigns they accept would probably be trusted since they're holding on to their reputation.

nope it's not realiable at all in my opinion.
because i found a lot of unrealiable listing on their site and if something wrong happened with some project they will decrease their rating instantly.
i bet they will list and rate them based on how much your money is.
(even though some of them got listed on that site freely).

for example Gizer project,
a while ago they were listed on that site and got 4,5 Stars.after a few months delay,they decreased it and rated it 3,9 Stars.
what does that mean ? they did not do a proper research about those project deeply and only rate them based on its outer layer..
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:00:07 AM

You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.

Thank you for this tip. I am just curious. Is Amazix' team somewhat similar to bountyhive? Bountyhive allows a user to participate to several bounty campaigns at a time but does not allow the person to check his/her stakes per week and that is not favorable for me. But if it is not the case, I will try to participate at projects Amazix manage.

fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:06:32 AM

@Arteezy is a great and trustworthy manager. His projects hold the connection between bounties and devs team . Projects, ideas are carefully filtered. That has led to the belief that your work and effort will be recognized.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:09:03 AM

You know what, I think BountyHive is the best HIVE I've ever found. Try that one. Bounties are good, and project is way too good than any outside project. Good luck.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:20:13 AM

I have heard amazix and positive feedbacks is what ive got but to make sure were on the right ico project better read this before joining https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3534750.0 there you will have good faith in bounty

You know what, I think BountyHive is the best HIVE I've ever found. Try that one. Bounties are good, and project is way too good than any outside project. Good luck.
Nice popularization,wondering how much youve got from those project thats why you love to advertise them ?😂😂😂
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:38:51 AM

Good day. Its really hard to find a good bounty these days. Despite joining on a good bounty manager or a good bounty company the rewards was so small at the end of the campaign due to the many numbers of participants. You should look up on bounties which have limit on members and have a good project and pray they'll pay. If you can do multiple bounties at a time that will give you more chances to earn big. Bounty is time consuming so requires patience but once you were lucky its all worth your time.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:46:18 AM

nope it's not realiable at all in my opinion.
because i found a lot of unrealiable listing on their site and if something wrong happened with some project they will decrease their rating instantly.
i bet they will list and rate them based on how much your money is.
(even though some of them got listed on that site freely).

for example Gizer project,
a while ago they were listed on that site and got 4,5 Stars.after a few months delay,they decreased it and rated it 3,9 Stars.
what does that mean ? they did not do a proper research about those project deeply and only rate them based on its outer layer..

Perhaps they are looking at how the project goes during the ICO phase. Project might have been facing some advertises to raise funds and haven't reached the targer funds for the initials caps. Or any other factors that the project us facing like yhe project is not being hyped up, less participants in the bounty  campagin. But I think once they have already rated the project they should not change it and sitck to that so possible investors would not discourage in investing on it.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:07:44 AM

I have never worked under bountyhive, reason being I have heard a lot of bad reviews about it. I personally look out for bounties from good bounty managers whose crowdfunding success rate is higher, examples Amazix, ICOBounty, etc.
I have done multiple bounties under Amazix and have never ever faced any issue with the payment. Though, I only work over signature bounties.
mr.Guru

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

This question you no one can reliably answer. No one knows exactly which bounty is reliable. Like a lottery. Or any business. You don't know if the project will be a success or not.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:27:17 AM

I suggest you follow the Amazix bounty thread.
Most of the time,Amazix's bounty thread pays the token on time.

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

This question you no one can reliably answer. No one knows exactly which bounty is reliable. Like a lottery. Or any business. You don't know if the project will be a success or not.

your comment maybe true, but bounty not 100% lottery. we can avoid scam or bad projects if we choose projects depend on analyze from expert like ico reviews website or check bounty manager who handle projects.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:43:26 AM

No one can really answer the said thing reliably. All you gotta do is to make some good research as to what bounty best suits you. You may also check all other bounties or even how the project goes and the bounty manager handles the project.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

Hello there, It's very difficult to find a good bounty right now that is worth it of your time, so I created this thread to guide every on how to find a good bounty, I tried it my self and it works so far, here is the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4072720.0
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

bounty hive does not need a report, but the reward gives a little part of the prize, because too many participants who participate in bountyhive, I participate in facebook campaign and I do not get paid, I was several times expelled from the campaign after work diligently, I think many have experienced things like this, I think amazix is ​​the best bounty looking place at the moment.
modjjo

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:58:03 AM

yeah i agree with you. they are very professional, they even work so detail to our work..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: