Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:00:00 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
Limiting the number of participants in the bounty is profitable, But it should be remembered also in this forum there are so many bounty managers who have their respective advantages in each program that they promote.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

I think the hardest part is once you've already found a bounty to actually find one that lacks a lot of attention. I don't like the high profile bounties since they attract way too many participants. More participants = less stakes for each

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:22:23 AM

You need to research to get reliable bounties. The thing is that many reputable services which used to provide bounties are also going rogue. There are rumors that even bountyhive, which had given us pundi like bounties, are not paying to their bounty members. So I think one should only participate in bounties that are directly paid by the devs.

cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

you can find about bounty in bounties section
you only find bounty use trusted campaign manager https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

This is one obviously challenge that everyone faces, and since everyone wants to be a part of a reliable bounty, hence people do not share such news easily on portals.
In order to find the best bounties which pay on time, you should probably start following some good managers, say Yahoo for instance. By doing that you would instantly come to know whenever he will have a bounty on offer and you will be able to enroll in it. Do not waste your time in bounties section, it is quite messed up.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.

Very useful and laudable info. Amazix is really superp as far as promising bounties are concerned. I have participated in quite a number of their bounties. The only problem I have with their bounties is content creation campaign. They are extra extra strict when it comes to content creation in the sense that, you are very likely to get zero stake even if you transform a portion of someone’s idea into your own words. Aside that, Amazix really pays well for participating in their bounties.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

Try to research in IcoBench or Icorating before joining in any bounty. This would give you successful bounties.

I also do my research  on icobench. I also rely on some of the trusted and reputable bounty manager since they wouldn't really accept management job that has a probability of being a scam and/or projects that would ruin their reputation. I think they would be really cautious on their trust.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

I get some of my bounties here https://t.me/stevesbounty. Also, i don't use bountyhive because it is literally a hive full of thousands of people so at the end payments are very little.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

You can never really know if those bounties are reliable. You can research, yes. You can base your discretion on bounty managers, yes. But in the end, you'd still have to choose if you think you can trust the bounty well.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

Bountyhive is a good automated bounty platform and I'v been using it but I'm getting tired of it because the participants for twitter and Facebook  campaigns are always too much and therefore my tokens amount after Bounty are small for me. The only way you can improve the amount you get is to get your followers and friends to he highest rank.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
balu06

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

Well, thanks for the info, indeed bountyhive is great indeed. I've been using it for some time now, you can know exactly how much you will earn from the bounty with bountyhive. I suggest everyone to go take a look!
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

You should choose a few good bounty managers responsible for the reward thread, then there may be a better guarantee.
Because a trusted bounty manager can save you from many scams. Grin

CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

The bounty which is released from Reliable source, you should join these bounty program. At this case bountyhive is a great source for reliable bounty campaign.
GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

The straight answer is nowhere. In my experience ICOs as unreliable but bounties are even more unreliable. They depend on the campaign manager, the team, the regulations... Is not something to depend on, just an add-on to learning.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
I once participated in the Bounty campaigns of Bountyhive and I remained dissatisfied. Yes, there really are no reports there, but the amount you get there will not be enough to satisfy you.

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

I have heard about Amazix, but this is a difficult to find the 100% reliable bounty because a lot of them are scams or they end with not much profit. You risk to spend time and efforts but get nothing or not as much as you expected
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

I agree with you that bountyhive  bounty list is has a high chance of success, seems their standard on accpeting project is great so scam project will not be enable to enter in their management. Hunter such social media participant is so good in advertising very active. Well look that every campaign there is easy to get the limit participant in just a minutes. Very active community so the project has a strong advertiser. On the other hand, we cant determinebif the team of each bounty is real and have a good project to improve the crypto currency. So dont blame any manager if the project is become not paying

elmirdo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

The signature campaigns that pay in bitcoins are the best. They pay good amount and most are being managed by trusted members here.
npfyieke

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

I just went to Bountyhive to see it. Indeed, the success rate of bounty is very high. Maybe when we choose to participate in the bounty task, it is necessary to have a good rating website or a good bounty manager.
panarama29

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

their is no way of getting reliable bounties except you make a good research before.getting into it,,some bounties are just nothing but scam even they will not reach their softcap talkness of hardcap,,so doing such bounty will not bring any fortune than to waste someone's time,,,so making a good research before doing any bounty
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: