Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:29:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:14:55 PM

There were also times that i am question about the future of my permanent job that i have for a couple of years already since i started to earn big profit in cryptocurrency. But thanks goodness that my firm decision to not quit my job but rather do them (job + crypto) simultaneously has even make me a good time-management person of my own despite the hectic schedule of my permanent job.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:29:28 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

We can manage crypto bussiness as our side job and not disturbing our main job. Indeed doing some research take a lot time but we can make research on our spare time. Beside that, in my opinion crypto is long term investment and we should be relax with crypto industry
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:53:09 AM

Fortunately i am not experienced that yet, but im not want to experienced it too. I agree with your opinion, crypto should be side job. Consider your main job (if you have one) is more important than the side job in this crypto world. Many source of income is good too, right?
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

A stable job can provide you with stable income!
You can also live more exciting by relying on cryptocurrency! However, the work of cryptocurrency is unstable and full of risks!
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

It's hard to leave work especially if your earnings are not stable with bitcoins. So before you leave your regular job for bitcoins you will think it many times. Think about how you can earn money through bitcoins. My only advice is you can use your skills here with bitcoins. I'm sure that many will hire you here especially for the ICO campany.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

you actually made mistake by using your official hour to concentrate on the crypto job. you should learn to do the crypto job on your way to your office or while returning from work. it should also be done at home after closing from office.
Yes that is right if you are concentrating on crypto trading in your regular job time, then it is your big mistake, i think that there a lot of time after having regular job and one can easily give more than 8 hours a day to crytpo trading, therefore there is no need to give time to crypto in your office or during your day job, we should try to give proper time to every activity.
Correct, your boss does not pay you to be a trader, he is paying you to do a job for him and if you do not do it then you are going to find yourself fired very quickly, what we need to do even if it seems to be very hard is to do both at the same time, this means you are not going to have a lot of time to have fun or socialize but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make since the profits I can get out of cryptocurrencies are completely worth it.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:44:23 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Of course, the crypto currency is a little involved in this activity, as it provides us with completely different opportunities and the ability to earn a decent profit. However, of course, everything is needed in moderation. The profit in the crypto currency is not constant. Therefore, it is better to use it in your spare time.
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:03:37 AM

The way you out it "rock solid job because of crypto" makes me feel that you do not even have respect for cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is as important as the fiat which is used to pay you every month and has more value than it. So why would anybody feel that doing research on crypto is a side thing. Time management is very important and should come into play here. So devote as much time as u can for cryptocurrency research as much as u devote time to your work.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:13:40 AM

I agree, that we must prioritize our work or our current Job.We can use this crytocurrency to earn money by our vacant time. We can learn on Cryptocurrency while we on our home and while we have our rest day but not during our work.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:48:10 AM

Your kind of work is really hard,you need a lot of time and focus to perform good at your job..adding another mind consuming things like crypto would really be hard and it can really affect the quality of your work..Just focus with your regular job and we dont know maybe in 5 to 10 years or 20 or more you'll be the next boss..

but dont forget that crypto can make you quit your job and give you a lambo in few years..and it can also make you a broke man too..and dont try to learn everything about cryptocurrency its very time consuming,just learn the basics and you can already survive with it.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:55:25 AM

Of course, the crypto currency is a little involved in this activity, as it provides us with completely different opportunities and the ability to earn a decent profit. However, of course, everything is needed in moderation. The profit in the crypto currency is not constant. Therefore, it is better to use it in your spare time.
I agree to that it is better rather than going full time in cryptocurrency because you don't know when the cryptocurrency will go down and you will experience losses and not profits and that is the reason to have a rock solid job to support ourselves in some cases of bad market in cryptocurrency so we will not worry about our finances.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

Your software developer job requires enough time and concentration, join it with bitcoin is not a easy task, you are lucky not been sack, its advisable for you to have to do list, don't mix your regular job time with crypto currency business time,  your regular job is important, bitcoin is addition.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:58:18 AM

Many people speculate with out from real job for crypto, but unfortunately with the current market conditions it is difficult to get big profit, never out of work because we can do both simultaneously.

Nope we can still get a profit with the slightest price changes. precisely the current stable price. price changes will be younger in the guess. if you want to be bigger you can raise capital. but of course the risk is still there. that's why many people are still hesitant to full time job in bitcoin
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

You need to set your investment period for how many hours you work and how much you spend on exploring the cryptocurrency you define will help you do the job better.help saving time and good job
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:01:57 AM

Dear OP, sorry to hear of your job loss and the issues surrounding it. I know what its like to lose my job having been through something similar recently. I hope you have built up a nice portfolio of skills which will be in need with another position. In the meantime you can use your skills and knowledge of crypto to make some sound investments and hopefully profit too. Good luck and let us know how you go.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

I have not worked in real time maybe my decision is just right to reduce the burden on the family and for me now prioritizing the digital currency is very important in providing current income
epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

I hope I will not experienced the same as op you have to balance your work over your priorities if it affects the status of your current jobs which gives you an stable source of income then you will have to manage it very well you are lucky enough given another chance worst if you get fired lol you have to focus on your job first before doing anything about cryptos or earning extras income from it like I'm doing right now.   
justicesquadron

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

I have quit my job very first day when I invested in crypto because I was highly persuaded that this would be more worthy
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

you actually made mistake by using your official hour to concentrate on the crypto job. you should learn to do the crypto job on your way to your office or while returning from work. it should also be done at home after closing from office.

Even when you trade actively, you need the job that gives you stability and confidence. It brings you the money that you can later invest in the cryptocurrencies.
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

I know, that sometimes it is very hard to find the right balance in our life, but we have to aim to reach that. If we need our job, nobody should risk it just because of crypto, or something else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: