Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5032 times)
avtonomro

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

I can understand what you feel. Actually, this is really near to my situation.
I really hate my job and I want to quit it, but crypto can't bring me the income I need monthly.
Maybe after a huge bullrun... maybe...
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

so far I can make the best use of my time, so that my work in the real world and in the crypto world can go hand in hand without disturbing each other, here I always try hard so that both jobs can run smoothly because I have to admit that I am very comfortable doing both jobs this simultaneously
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

No worries if you lost your rock solid regular job because of crypto because working here in crypto can give you more profits and benefits so that's why you need to work harder so you will get this things. Don't be sad if it is will truly happens because everythings happens for a reason.

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Im so impressed that you have a really good job and for sure you are earning a good amount of money with your job so your decision to focus on your regular job is a good decision and i like your advice that people should not focus on crypto because in crypto we can not earn a stable income.

Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

I have never experienced anything like you, but I can imagine the feeling of worry you feel. especially if the job is a job that gives you life, because I know the income generated from crypto is not routine we get every month.
You have to be grateful for being given a second chance, and you have to be more careful, don't let your work be ignored.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

Thanks for sharing this. Crypto is very attractive and there are moments where you can easily loose yourself in it. But this is a good reminder of the real life. And I'm very happy that you still have your job! Well done!
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:03:54 AM

Having a regular job except crypto is better but we need to manage time so you have both that will help you to earn more. For those who have regular job and work in crypto , it may be a lesson for them to take care both  jobs as long as they  can manage their time.
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:25:54 AM

of course you must make your job for the priority, because working on crypto can be done along free time
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:01:37 AM

do not sacrifice your main job with bitcoin, the work here cannot be expected at all, and income is very uncertain. we must be able to divide time well. and I suggest to prioritize your work in the real world, bitcoin work is only a side.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:56:31 AM

It is not bad idea to love cryptocurrency because it is not an uncertainty. If you have a job and wish to combine cryptocurrency with your job, you should be able to plan your time in such a way that cryptocurrency will not affect your performance at work. We have so many people doing both and are still doing very well.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

So many other people have made this similar mistake. They often ignore their employer's job during working hours and focus on cryptocurrency activities especially airdrops and bounty tasks. This is bad because apart from the risk of your possibly loosing your job, you are also cheating your employer.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:26:46 AM

I, for one, have already given up my regular job to pursue the crypto world. But the waning price recently have given me second thoughts about it. But with the amount that we have saved, I'm now planning on starting a business rather than getting a regular job. Hope it sticks.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

It is better to have a job because it will give you a real financial security than cryptocurrency. Crypto is a risky investment and the possibility of losing a significant amount of investment is always high. So it is better to keep a job especially if it is a permanent one if you want continuous flow of income than risk your hard earned money for cryptocurrency. You should only invest in cryptocurrencies if you an extra money that you can afford to lose.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

Having a regular job except crypto is better but we need to manage time so you have both that will help you to earn more. For those who have regular job and work in crypto , it may be a lesson for them to take care both  jobs as long as they  can manage their time.

We can work on crypto with our idle time. Except we trade on market, we can do our main job and working on crypto. Trading on cryptomarket need consetration and need focus and thats why i am prefer invest for long term
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

Cryptocurrency trading,  mining and participating in bounty campaigns should be our plan B source of income.  But protecting our salary job as well as working there for ever is only a way of managing poverty. Pick up the courage to quit the job if another opportunity is seen.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

working on two side really need our energy and time.if we could not manage our time maybe we got nothing.no one of them give us huge earning even from regular job or from crypto.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

I am a housewife, my daily work is only taking care of children, cooking, washing and so on. besides that I also worked to help the work of my husband who is an entrepreneur. so I have a lot of free time to enter the cryptocurrency world, especially my husband also suggested that. so I have absolutely no problem with this, it's just that I'm sometimes less diligent in hunting money in cryptocurrency ... hehe !!!
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

I have a job, and sometimes I feel it stressful especially if I have lots of paperworks to comply. I will not leave crypto currency behind too, since I love this.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

I haven't come across with the situation but yes I agree with you that don't consume to much time on cryptocurrency and leaving your regular job unattended. Cryptocurrency is good only for making extra income thus spend lesser time in doing a crypto job so that your regular job won't get affected.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

Well it will still depend on how you apply strategy on cryptocurrency for you to earn. As we all know that there are many ways to earn on cryptocurrency and one should know about those ways for one to earn more on it. So meaning to say that it could be an alternative way to earn rather than having a job that pays out minimal salary that you will get into debt for a small salary allocated for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: