Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

Very very true. I am not devoting 100% of my work time to work, either. Sometimes I also have thoughts that it may end not so well, but the key I think is delivering what the employer expects from you. For now, I deliver Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

i think its quite simple, look into crypto in your free time. take you job seriously because you can easily lose it over nothing.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

it depends on what your job is like, if I were private beforehand I only work in factories with low salaries.
and can be said still less to support my family, but after knowing bitcoin.
honestly my family's economy is slightly uplifted.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

i think its quite simple, look into crypto in your free time. take you job seriously because you can easily lose it over nothing.

That's how I make it too. I use my free time to deal with crypto things and also concentrate on my real job and that's exactly what I would advise everyone else. If you have a real job, you should not neglect it. With a steady job, you usually have the money to invest in crypto and to keep those Coins and not have to sell again immediately, because you need the money. I like that attitude.  Smiley
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

If you lost your job, it is your fault because you focus on crytpocurrency than in your job. Being a crypto trader is not easy job because the cryptocurrency is too volatile.

That is called regrets at last, because you did not balance your time. But that is life, fined another job and balance it in crypto and your job. Jobless is not easy because in crypto you earn but in a long time. How to sustain the daily needs if we don't have job.
You can earn much and more than a bitcoins with your skills.If you still want to involve with it better to work as a part time job. Many people earning from crypto these days.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

I am still focus on my main job because i can not rely my life in short time with cryptocurrency. I think cryptocurrency is my side job and not take much time. Cryptocurrency need more time to give us big profits

And you do right things, man. If you have a good job, it gives you a very stable income. You can invest some of the money that you get in the cryptocurrency.
Exactly. Having a stable job does not seem to affect other jobs. Know the distribution of your work, do not be too greedy, study the successful people. See what they did, what they need to learn. This will not affect other jobs. Equip yourself with the key skills to enter the market.

LeavingEden

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

If you really satisfied on what you received on crypto and why not if its really enough for you. It depends on the status in life and of course it depends on the decision of an individuals.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

I am too passionate about crypto work, and I intend to leave my main job. I'm passionate and want to spend all my time in crypto. But I'm afraid I'll be down for it.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Very very true. I am not devoting 100% of my work time to work, either. Sometimes I also have thoughts that it may end not so well, but the key I think is delivering what the employer expects from you. For now, I deliver Smiley

Guys, even the most devoted crypto trader should have a stable income. it means that it is important for him to have a good job. Try not to quit it, friends.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

Whenthe performance of bitcoin and altcoins skyrocketed in the past year, many people feel leaving the official job and choose to go there, but when the market declines and then regrets, this is what makes us always have to be wise in making choices.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

actually i have not experienced it because i have not joined btc even though i have not got any result from btc, but that is what makes me curious and maybe that feeling like that also you feel yesterday, but i am grateful i still can control my feeling that, I do not know if btc has given something a valuable result for me, I am not sure of it. But I think here need the common sense, hope and dream may be high but still the foot must stand on earth in the sense of logic should remain the main , we have to change our perspective on btc, we must consider it a business that needs to count the count, not consider as a fateful swordsman who hold on to luck, sometimes false profits will make us wrong in making decisions and that will make us regret in the future, so Essentially if we have a fixed job and guarantee then it should be a priority a, and btc make as an investment for additional income, but life is an option, the best you alone can determine,
Klarks_C

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

Always give your responsibilities the first priority, even if it's before your own interests. A job is a "very big" responsibility, whatever kind of Job is, when you contract with your boss to work with him you contract to do the responsibilities gived to you in prior and you are paid accordingly.
 If you are interested on cryptos or anything else, it is not difficult to follow just organise yourself. (Just make the things according there priorities), Some organisation in your life and you'll be always on the Top!
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

Whenthe performance of bitcoin and altcoins skyrocketed in the past year, many people feel leaving the official job and choose to go there, but when the market declines and then regrets, this is what makes us always have to be wise in making choices.
they dont make consider carefully their decision.they only think about the good stuff,and forget if the worst case scenario happens.such as bitcoin price falling and value of their asset decrease.
Efiraboy

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

I am student and still remember when i first heard about bitcoin i was so surprise we can increase our money in just short time i also do the same i spend my all day and all time learning bitcoin and its process.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

A huge plus in constant work is its constancy, therefore it is necessary to value work!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Conthongon234

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

If you are a regular consumer, you probably will not want to use Bitcoin. Despite many years of efforts, Bitcoin startups have not yet been able to develop payment applications that consumers generally find useful. So if you use Bitcoin you should use your spare cash and your free time is better.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

I always make sure that I finish my work before entering to crypto space. I don't want to get mess with my work because it gives me my main income that I provide to my family. I make sure that everything is OK before I jump to crypto works.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

Based on my experience as a student, Time management is needed if you are studying, doing the school works, and doing your bounty campaign at the same time. I do agree that focusing on your regular job must be a priority first than doing things in cryptocurrency (bounty, mining, trading, etc.) and learning cryptocurrency. Still, you can focus both with time management.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

Me as a student and a crypto enthusiast at the same time also experience the same feeling where I spend most of my time in cryptoworld rather than studying and doing my school works which I know is not right. There are times that I can't do my school papers just to comply to my bounty campaigns. Now, I'm trying my best to manage my time studying and doing campaigns at the same time.
people123

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

This may fill in as case in the meantime cautioning to those crypto devotees that invest more energy here than genuine exceptionally the individuals who has normal occupation like me.

I never encountered thusly on the grounds that I had a restriction however im doing some crypto work at my working environment I set aside a few minutes wont influence my activity obligation,and im fortunate in light of the fact that I have instructs my better half about other crypto things so at whatever point I an, excessively bustling shes there, making it impossible to catch up my wor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: