Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:28:19 AM

Well for me we have a different view in every aspect.
If you are working and still want to involved in the Crypto I suggest to stop trading, try to participate in ICO or buy some alts the your going to hold for a long time so that you will not spend much time.
If you are doing bounty, just join in what you know that it will be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FirePoseidon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:32:28 AM

Crypto is about learning the basics and then figuring out what you want to do. You dont need to know about mining if you are day trading..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:39:23 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

This may serve as example at the same time warning to those crypto enthusiasts that spend more time here than real life specially those who has regular job like me.

I never experienced this way because i had a limitation though im doing some crypto job at my workplace i make sure that time wont affect my job obligation,and im lucky because i have teaches my wife about other crypto things so whenever i a, too busy shes there to follow up my work
That's a good idea, because the totality in crypto still has to make a steady job for both runs well and professionally because both are very important and live a better life.
excellent partners to work together to fill in other times outside of regular employment to keep things going.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:45:08 AM

To make big decisions of course we have to re-think, in life of course we need a definite source of income, if previously we've got a decent job, it is weird if we resign with the reason of crypto focus, but crypto we can do when spare time without having to leaving work.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:23:00 AM

I can't relate on this matter since im not working in a company. But i would like to suggest this,always focus and have mindset. When at work,set aside bitcoin on your mind focus on your work. When you step out of your home,just relax yourself and forget bitcoin for a while
Have you ever felt that income in bitcoin is much greater than your dailyjob? whereas the allocation of time to dailyjob is longer than
the work time in bitcoin, that's what keeps people thinking about job in crypto, so they do not focus on their dailyjob..
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:39:20 AM

There are a lot of people like you and me, and I believe we're going to make more money than we do now, I believe in cryptography and I focus on them for the most part. current job
helenmitchell44

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

I can sort of relate. I'm not in danger of losing my job but on the fact that doing crypto business and simply learning about it takes up a lot of my time. I occasionally take some time to like learn about crypto while I'm working. It doesn't feel right and it shouldn't. For now, I'm just looking at it as investment. I'm spending time now so I won't regret it later.  I'm hoping that all of this will be useful in the next decade or so.
Andrea23

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

Try to take a break. Off of crypto. There is no point exhausting yourself. You need to keep a cool head and try to keep your job. The crypto market isn't very stable. It can take months or years to make decent money out of it. If I were you I would prioritize my job first and just focus on crypto on the side.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

it's probably because you can not divide the time and focus too much on one area, I am able to do both and all is well. dive in cryptocurrency does not make me forget my main job, so essentially you just adjust the time between work and cryptocurrency.

Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

I'm different from you, in fact I really resign from the main job just to concentrate more on the crypto business, there are many things that cause frustration for years, but finally I can get out of the comfort zone into a worker, I really enjoy being a crypto businessman today.

volality is not a big deal when we connect with all the knowledge of the experience gained, in which case we are free to determine strategies how to reduce losses. through crypto, we can think of being a free man to organize strategy without intervention that keeps our minds free.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

Actually I didn't resign on my job because I considered bitcoin as my part time job and I don't want to lost my regular job because this what my family lives. Actually I am a bread winner of the family that's why I need some sideline or part time job. Smiley

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

Actually I didn't resign on my job because I considered bitcoin as my part time job and I don't want to lost my regular job because this what my family lives. Actually I am a bread winner of the family that's why I need some sideline or part time job. Smiley
That is good for you that you didn't file resignation on your main job or regular job because it will be a hard time for you to quit your regular job knowing that you don't have the enough amount of money to spend for the rest of the year without receiving monthly salary. It is best to quit your job when the passive income of yours is already higher than your monthly salary.
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:49:13 AM

Whenthe performance of bitcoin and altcoins skyrocketed in the past year, many people feel leaving the official job and choose to go there, but when the market declines and then regrets, this is what makes us always have to be wise in making choices.
Being a student  i stop studying and consecrate on bitcoin which case i got low marks in Exams i was about to fail in some subject but my teacher gives me few more marks and save my year.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Possibly is on account of you need time management if not I don't see the investigation of crypto currency related exercises that will set aside you that much opportunity to the turn of you been treating of your activity.
batoman

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

So happy for you were not losing your job. I also have delayed my work because of the crypto thing, but the result that was deducted salary is better than you. Indeed, it’s really hard to do two things at once so that my point of view is job first, crypto second at most.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

Last year there about, confusion came between I and my administrator. I was to perform a procedure on a patient as soon as possible but i wanted to wrap up with my reporting since the day would close in no time. The administrator being furious decided to give me a letter to quit  the job. God being so good, I was saved by one senior staff member.   

waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

The same thing happened to me,  Whole day in office i used to look at coinmarketcap and crypto related videos and icos, I was thing to quit job because i was successful trader but when i lost too much money this year i started concentrating on my job and after hard work i got promotion.
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:06:45 PM

A good balance is important in order to not lose track of important things, especially understanding your priorities. Just allot a certain amount of time in order to manage properly your job and your crypto life.

Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

In life as we grow mature ,we have to learn to have a good decisions in life , we have a job and a bitcoin investments, if we can manage time ,we can do both, but if you can not ,and you think bitcoin earning can sustain your daily needs andcin the future ,you can leave your job and focus on bitcoin, see to it that you will not regret so just work for it.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

This is indeed a good advice to some of us. I'm actually on the same path because I think crypto will give me a better income than my job. I sometimes give flimsy excuses to absent myself from work just to write articles for tokens. I think Ive got to take something out of this advice Wink Wink
well you might want to start writing the articles while being at work, at the same time Smiley
No, I am just joking. For me, too, the advice is good, because this is the mistake I myself do too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: