Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5032 times)
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

normal jobs are for losers, if oyu want to be wealthy you need to be an entrepeneur or an investor, thats the way the game goes, look at the richest people of the world.
But you need something for a start and you cannot just risk your entire life like this and go to become an investor, it takes a little while to make your dreams come true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

I think lots of people experienced such things because (especially during the last autumn growth) they thought that all coins will be so high forever and put too much time in crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

normal jobs are for losers, if oyu want to be wealthy you need to be an entrepeneur or an investor, thats the way the game goes, look at the richest people of the world.
But you need something for a start and you cannot just risk your entire life like this and go to become an investor, it takes a little while to make your dreams come true.

Many things are unexpected in life, what we expect is not necessarily in accordance with reality, this is what makes us always have plan B if the main plan fails, and when the crypto market is dropping then looking for sources of money from another must be done immediately.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

You still need a regular job so you'll have money when you experience loss in Crypto. That's why I'm not going full-time in Crypto, it's risky to go all in, you still need some proper income, so you can have your backup money that you can use for your daily living. It's really not recommended to go all in if you're not rich.

jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

For me it is just the same but my first focus is my work before a crypt, which I want to have a regular job. this is my opinion, so far I'm not sure about a crypto, at work I'm confident it's because finishing 15 days to 30 days I have a certain receivable value. at this time I keep my work and at the same time I'm also in a crypto to get involved to earn extra money for the extra need.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

This is a very delicate decisions in life , because regular works nowadays is hard to find that fits your like , so if you have regular job and you for cryptos ,then you just weigh ,the income of this two works ,if you think that cryptos can sustain your daily needs and future needs ,then you can choose cryptos ,but if it is only as additional income to your daily jobs then choose your regular job from cryptos.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
rembad

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

It is necessary to study the crypto-currency world out of work. This should not interfere with the main job, if you do not want to lose it. The main work brings money, some of which can be invested in the crypto currency. Appreciate it!
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Entering crypto does not guarantee you that you'll have a wealthy life all of a sudden. The risks here are intense knowing that you are going to be staking large amount of money for your investments so the impact will be really hard if ever you fail here. It is a wrong move to leave your job and rely on crypto alone, it will still be better if you have a regular job while doing crypto.
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

Losing something in life, being absorbed in something, can occur many times. However, that would be the relationship between work and crypto. Speaking paradoxically, even now you regret it, you were absorbed in Crypto and may be useful in the future.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Entering crypto does not guarantee you that you'll have a wealthy life all of a sudden. The risks here are intense knowing that you are going to be staking large amount of money for your investments so the impact will be really hard if ever you fail here. It is a wrong move to leave your job and rely on crypto alone, it will still be better if you have a regular job while doing crypto.

Cryptocurrency need more time to grow and give us big profits. I am always believe holding cryptocurrency is like holding stocks and need patient to be profitable investment. We should keep our main job and invest on crypto for long term
Kingsingle

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

I'm like you, I'm involved in this market and I'm passionate about forgetting my current job, but I'll try and be more profitable for myself.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

Well you should not let crypto hinder or affect your job performance as your job is definitely more important. Crypto is good as additional source of income and you can use your free time do trade or doing other crypto stuff but you should focus on your job then it's work hour. There's also a guy that got fired here because apparently he checks his stock price a lot that he missed the deadline.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

Cryptocurrency need more time to grow and give us big profits. I am always believe holding cryptocurrency is like holding stocks and need patient to be profitable investment. We should keep our main job and invest on crypto for long term

It was probably a year ago, everyone was optimistic about the future of Crypto, but unfortunately the haters continued to campaign negatively about bitcoin so it made bitcoin dumped more than 60% compared to January prices, but I was always convinced that there was always an opportunity to profit with bitcoin so buying was good thing.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

for me cryptocurrency is to find extra money, not for my permanent job. because crypto has a high level of risk.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

Never ever quit your job just because you want to focus on crypto alone. Try to look forward and see what it might bring to you in the future. You cannot always say that you will earn large profits here in crypto that's why having a job is considered important by many so that they have something to rely on if ever they fail here in crypto.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

Never ever quit your job just because you want to focus on crypto alone. Try to look forward and see what it might bring to you in the future. You cannot always say that you will earn large profits here in crypto that's why having a job is considered important by many so that they have something to rely on if ever they fail here in crypto.
we need to learn all about bitcoin and crypto.dont just looking at unstable price for bitcoin and altcoin.more of that there are more important thing that we should to know.especially bitcoin developtment and its supply.and also learn about bitcoin price history year by year.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

for me cryptocurrency is to find extra money, not for my permanent job. because crypto has a high level of risk.

It was true that cryptocurrency has a high level of risk but it was very profitable and that is also the reason why you should invest just a good amount and always have a back up in order to get something when crypto market fails.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

What do you mean by normal jobs? Bro, you are wrong. If a person has a desire and a goal, he can continue to work and he can also trade and earn additional money on this activity.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

It was true that cryptocurrency has a high level of risk but it was very profitable and that is also the reason why you should invest just a good amount and always have a back up in order to get something when crypto market fails.
high risk high gain,so do with cryptocurrency it contains very high risk we do not understand.but if we know how to be good trader, maybe it is not.
pempek19

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

I really agree with you, make cryptocurrency a side.

There is a sad story that happened to my work relatives, he was a reliable trader in crypto and forex.

He left the world of forex, the world of real work, and focused on working on the crypto world.

What do you get now? The results of all his hard work "all that remains is wishful thinking".

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: