Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2855 times)
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

I dont really get why a lot of people are saying there are no women in bitcoin or not a lot of women are into bitcoin when most of the people I know who have been in this forum are girls. And there are a lot of women who have been investing in bitcoin and other altcoins its just that they are not that open to saying “hey, Im a girl and Im into bitcoin”.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinstarF

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

We don't think to have Bitcoin, it should be in an specific gender. Woman has a great contribution in this society. A lot of successful woman nowadays, and mostly woman can do what man can do. That's why we can be happy about cryptos. Smiley  Wink

A woman has a good contribution to a business industry wether  they have a patience in promoting bitcoin although it is not fast but continue slowly but surely.  Characteristics of a woman is very fine seek for better understanding  so they can invite more investors and can explain thoroughly.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

We don't think to have Bitcoin, it should be in an specific gender. Woman has a great contribution in this society. A lot of successful woman nowadays, and mostly woman can do what man can do. That's why we can be happy about cryptos. Smiley  Wink

A woman has a good contribution to a business industry wether  they have a patience in promoting bitcoin although it is not fast but continue slowly but surely.  Characteristics of a woman is very fine seek for better understanding  so they can invite more investors and can explain thoroughly.
In fact, today there are very many bitcoin users, and of course there are women. well, there are even some women who work behind cryptocurrency companies, and try to collect bitcoin from the past, until now. well, some of my friends are women.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Many woman who involve in crypto., because every one is allowed to do a online job in bitcoin... So never say that n0 women in the field of crypto.. Every one is equal..
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

There are a lot of women in bitcoin the fact that they conceal their true identity is to protect themselves in the internet. Since it s dangerous
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

Never really understood why they want to implement the Lightning Network at all. They could have just increased the block size and that would have solved everything. Instead of going through all these trouble for faster and cheaper transactions.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

To be honest, it has nothing to specifically do with Bitcoin because the gender percentage is less when it comes to programming and IT on the global level. That's the reason why the number of men is comparatively higher when it comes to Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies.

P.S - I am excited to see how the lightning network will work in the long term.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

Who says that no women in bitcoin?As I have known bitcoin is for everybody who is interested.All people in this world have the right if anybody wants to work on it.it is an online job that open for everybody.
Yes, bitcoin is for everybody's, I am a woman working on bitcoin since last September 2017 until now and I think there is lot's women's  work here. We have to right to work here cause we know bitcoin is online job everybody's are welcome to work and gain profit.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

there's a lot of women in bitcoin.
Yes, there is lots of women work in Bitcoin I know bitcoin is for everybody's wants to work here. Women have right to work in bitcoin and I know women are very smart in investing and trading and they know how to handle the risk of investing.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

We live within a time where women have been suppressed (highly debatable) for so long, that now being that they have a bit of leg room in today's world, they tend to play the victim card a bit more often than not. Like adding insult to injury, or like pouring salt into a wound, women, whom who are already privileged (less time for same crimes men commit, child support, pregnancy leave, etc) have the nerve to demand more, but with less responsibility.
   Women complain, that's just what they do! The reason why there isn't many women within the cryptocurrency scene, is because not enough of them are interested in the field. There simply is a lack of interest, though feminists would say otherwise, like saying "men are dominating the crypto scene, it's not fair, its sexist!"
    The average woman would find crypto to be too sophisticated to comprehend and to complicated to understand (in it's current interface) Don't get me wrong now, there happens to be many women involved within the tech & finance industry, however, the divide will continue to be stacked in mans favor until crypto becomes so simple enough, that children and even the elderly can use it without any hassle.

Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

what women in bitcoins invest is simply horror and Socratus is a new world in the world of crypto
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

I really like the price of falling as it is today, because with falling prices I can to buy more bitcoins, and more profits that I can.

That's one pessimist in cryptocurrency. always wanting the down fall for their selfish gain. The price will never be this way, so as long as it stays that way on the down trend, enjoy your profit because very soon you may not be able to even buy one satoshi. bitcoin will moon in price very soon.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

there's a lot of women in bitcoin.
Yes, there is lots of women work in Bitcoin I know bitcoin is for everybody's wants to work here. Women have right to work in bitcoin and I know women are very smart in investing and trading and they know how to handle the risk of investing.
Yes it is wrong to say that there is no women, i think that women are also taking the same interest that men are, specially in modern countries where me and women have same ration of education, because bitcoin popularity is now increasing and even women are willing to take interest in bitcoin. I think that in future the number of women will continue increasing because of the increasing interest of the people in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

The fact that people believe that there are no women in bitcoin is laughable, there are a lot of women, anyone who knows women know that they are not as loud with their investments as men are. They are more patient, bidding their time to see where it goes.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

THIS IS UNFAIR, I think the label or the gender is not a requirement in investing in bitcoin
because all people in this world is acceptable to invest in the company of bitcoin as long as allowed by law.
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:23:10 AM

i think this is just absurd. this is just sexism. a project that is being led by a woman doesn't mean is will be failure, it is already the 21st century man, anyone can do anything regardless of gender.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

i think this is just absurd. this is just sexism. a project that is being led by a woman doesn't mean is will be failure, it is already the 21st century man, anyone can do anything regardless of gender.

There will always be a stigma with women. There will always be inequality in gender. There will always be people that are so unfair of someone just because they are of a certain gender or they belong in a certain group and we have nothing to control that. We can simply accept that and think to ourselves that they are wrong, since they are mostly wrong. This is why feminism has become such a thing. It's time for all these stereotypes and stigmas to be over. On the other hand, a lot of people are closed-minded and everyone's opinionated these days.

Women are associated with weakness and men are associated with strength. It's slowly changing, though, because of all the movements that going on and because of the women of the world that has made a mark and proved to the world that there's nothing wrong with, that they can do just as well as men. History says that men were made to rule. On the other hand, we now live in a modern world and a lot of men are lazy and do nothing in life, thus, we are slowly becoming underpowered. I guess the stigma made women do better since they get the feeling that they have to prove the world's perception of them to be wrong.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

This is just unfair. Saying that it will be a trainwreck because it is being led by a woman is just discrimination for women.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

As I know bitcoin is for everybody who are interested and have capability to what others can do. Maybe one of the leaders here in crypto is a female who knows. I don't think that woman has no capacity to trade or to invest.
Women's now are so smart and capable to all kinds of work especially in investing and trading in bitcoin. Yes no one knows maybe one of the leaders in bitcoin is female. Yes, lots of womens are working in bitcoin cause they have knowledge and have strength to fight all the challenges and risk. Men and women are created equal in this planet earth.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

I have women friends that are crypto related that can also do trade and invest bitcoin but they are only few, bitcoin is for everyone because women is capable also of what men can do, women can do multi tasking job and i think they can do a better job here in crypto than us men.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: