Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining  (Read 914091 times)
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:20:53 AM

i see the bright future of maxcoin,just wait a few days

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stambous

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:39:17 AM

Yes, he is still closely involved with the project.

Is there any proof of this or are you just guessing?  I'm new to MAX so I don't know who anyone here is but you don't look like the dev.  Are you a max coin insider, perhaps?  

It would be nice to get some sort of official confirmation from the devs here stating that max is still very much involved in MaxCoin.  That would be a big deal to a lot of new investors.

Cheers!

I'm not the core wallet developer, but am part of the dev team and am involved closely with the MaxCoin community and projects within it's ecosystem. I operate the forums at maxtalk.org, the maxcoin faucet, and am the owner of the MaxCoin Silver Cryptobullion project on StartJOIN which raised $100,000 to create a physical silver bullion round for MAX.

I talk to Max Keiser in person on an almost daily basis. I also speak on behalf of the team.

If you want official confirmation of Max Keiser's involvement, then tweet him. Or just read his twitter feed. Just today, he posted several tweets about maxcoin. As I said, he is still closely involved. Those claiming otherwise have no involvement with the coin and are just being dishonest and trying to spread FUD.

Let me translate to right words:
Iam dev and we make maxcoin to make money forselfs.
We need money and we tell you anything possible and imaginable to persuade spend your BTC/USD and any other right money to we earn fortune.
We not afraid of lies.
Of course that we fuck all of you becase we need your money and nothing else.
We have agreement with Keiser and we split earnings 50:50.
Lets hear our voice and give us lot of money before this shitcoin dies as any other else.
Sincerely dev team.

PS:pls hurry our coin dying fast and we need more and our time is short

Back again? tin foil hat on... get back to all the other alt coin forums and spout your hate there too - oh... you don't do that... you only spout here and don't even own Maxcoin (which you claimed earlier). I truly believe this is now a lie and believe you invested in Maxcoin and made a loss by selling them all cheap when it crashed and want to see the coin fail to reinforce your decision to sell. There is no other possible explanation for you to be only saying this on a Maxcoin forum.

I don't care if you spout crap here - but you will - you are in a hole and will continue to dig. For someone who claims no interest and has no investment in Maxcoin, you certainly do keep coming back to a forum about that coin... we all know why...

I follow a number of maxcoin watchers and the honest opinion seems to be that it isn't dead yet - but i'll say this again loud and clear. Do not buy any cryptocoin if you cannot afford to lose the money you invest.

But i'm happy to buy a few maxcoins (the price of a few pints of beer) and see what happens.

All cryptocoins are a gamble - so don't buy any if you can't afford to lose.

I think Maxcoin is going to rise a bit more so i'm happy with my $30  investment - it won't take much of an increase to double. But i can afford the loss.

See... that's what common sense looks like... not poorly written nonsense from someone with poor grammar and a real weird fixation with hating a coin they claim they have no interaction with. (ask your mum what interaction means - i know you struggle with long words).

Yes
you prove self as total idiot:-)

In fact i make very good money when maxcoin starts and sell it with very good profit.But in right time.Holders and miners of maxcoin(but not only maxcoins) are doomed as now its too late and only loses can be made.

All altcoins are not gamble,they are only for devs earnings and for some early buyers which on higher spikes sell and forget.

Only BTC have some chances for live and prosper and for making profits.Rest altcoins are just cheap copy nothing else and same as chinese fakes will remain cheap or died.

Regarding my grammar,maybe i will change your world..........iam non english native.Yes suchs persons exists that born on other than english native countries,you need beilieve this.And maybe one time you will be better person.

And why i write here?because nonexperienced altcoin users need know truth.Not only read craps and bullshits from greedy devs and from blind followers and holders which desperate wants lowering his loses.

Especially maxcoin is worst exapmple of greedy peoples and manipulation of others.Someone with sanity must warn users to prevent loses.

You not understand or you fully understand but you are one of greedy holders or devs and say here lies about 30USD investment etc. to persuade unexperienced to spend money on this maxcoin crap.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:55:35 AM

Is there any proof of this or are you just guessing?  I'm new to MAX so I don't know who anyone here is but you don't look like the dev.  Are you a max coin insider, perhaps?  

It would be nice to get some sort of official confirmation from the devs here stating that max is still very much involved in MaxCoin.  That would be a big deal to a lot of new investors.

Cheers!

I'm not the core wallet developer, but am part of the dev team and am involved closely with the MaxCoin community and projects within it's ecosystem. I operate the forums at maxtalk.org, the maxcoin faucet, and am the owner of the MaxCoin Silver Cryptobullion project on StartJOIN which raised $100,000 to create a physical silver bullion round for MAX.

I talk to Max Keiser in person on an almost daily basis. I also speak on behalf of the team.

If you want official confirmation of Max Keiser's involvement, then tweet him. Or just read his twitter feed. Just today, he posted several tweets about maxcoin. As I said, he is still closely involved. Those claiming otherwise have no involvement with the coin and are just being dishonest and trying to spread FUD.

We need money and we tell you anything possible and imaginable to persuade spend your BTC/USD and any other right money to we earn fortune.
We not afraid of lies.
Lets hear our voice and give us lot of money before this shitcoin dies as any other else.
Sincerely dev team.

Back again? tin foil hat on... get back to all the other alt coin forums and spout your hate there too - oh... you don't do that... you only spout here and don't even own Maxcoin (which you claimed earlier). I truly believe this is now a lie and believe you invested in Maxcoin and made a loss by selling them all cheap when it crashed and want to see the coin fail to reinforce your decision to sell. There is no other possible explanation for you to be only saying this on a Maxcoin forum.

I don't care if you spout crap here - but you will - you are in a hole and will continue to dig. For someone who claims no interest and has no investment in Maxcoin, you certainly do keep coming back to a forum about that coin... we all know why...

I follow a number of maxcoin watchers and the honest opinion seems to be that it isn't dead yet - but i'll say this again loud and clear. Do not buy any cryptocoin if you cannot afford to lose the money you invest.

But i'm happy to buy a few maxcoins (the price of a few pints of beer) and see what happens.

I think Maxcoin is going to rise a bit more so i'm happy with my $30  investment - it won't take much of an increase to double. But i can afford the loss.

See... that's what common sense looks like... not poorly written nonsense from someone with poor grammar and a real weird fixation with hating a coin they claim they have no interaction with. (ask your mum what interaction means - i know you struggle with long words).

Yes

In fact i make very good money when maxcoin starts and sell it with very good profit.But in right time.Holders and miners of maxcoin(but not only maxcoins) are doomed as now its too late and only loses can be made.

All altcoins are not gamble,they are only for devs earnings and for some early buyers which on higher spikes sell and forget.

Only BTC have some chances for live and prosper and for making profits.Rest altcoins are just cheap copy nothing else and same as chinese fakes will remain cheap or died.

Regarding my grammar,maybe i will change your world..........iam non english native.Yes suchs persons exists that born on other than english native countries,you need beilieve this.And maybe one time you will be better person.

And why i write here?because nonexperienced altcoin users need know truth.Not only read craps and bullshits from greedy devs and from blind followers and holders which desperate wants lowering his loses.

Especially maxcoin is worst exapmple of greedy peoples and manipulation of others.Someone with sanity must warn users to prevent loses.

You not understand or you fully understand but you are one of greedy holders or devs and say here lies about 30USD investment etc. to persuade unexperienced to spend money on this maxcoin crap.

i research btc,ltc and many other altcoins, at last, i dumped all BTC, and hold altcoins,in my world ,BTC and altcoins are same.
i didn't earn money from btc, but altcoins.
you see my Forum name, i hold them a lot ,not btc.

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
frustratedfool

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:36:35 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 01:50:37 PM by frustratedfool

Cheers!

We not afraid of lies.
Sincerely dev team.

Yes

So when you said back on page 485 (at the bottom) and i quote:

PS:i not have any maxcoins,i not dumped it before i have only BTC and mined DOGE and BTC.Then you cant tell me that i am coming back to complain about how max is bad(when in fact is bad).

you were lying... because now you say you did mine Maxcoin and sold at a profit... here in this post. Enough said.

My apologies for making fun of your grammar - i was not aware that english was not your first language and was wrong of me to do so.
MAXcoin_Believer

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:58:15 PM

Even more reason to back the truck up! Beep* Beep* Beep*, fill er up!  Cheesy

Agreed.  I don't have a lot of BTC and in fact I had to sell some other coins, taking a huge loss, but few coins will have the backing and marketing power or Max Keiser.

Plus, MAX will be totally consolidated and most of the large holders are already rich which means they're not gonna sell for a 10-fold or even a 20 fold increase in profits.

For every coin which shoots up - it is the short sighted investors or those who really need the money who dump and kill the rally.

I have ~20,000 MAX and I hope to clear some BTC over the coming week to double down.  It's not a lot but it's good to add a MAX-type coin to your portfolio, a kind of guaranteed performer.

And at a price of only $.02, it's really a no-brainer.

MAX to $5 by Christmas.  Let's get the Max Marketing machine polished and ready for the run.  Haha!

Cheers!

Totally legitimate argument for a massive rise in maxcoin prices!  I couldn't help smile when reading your post.

I believe a bottom in price has been put in.  The chances of re testing those levels is low considering the downside resistance that has build up.  Once the fork has happened there will be less sell side resistance than anyone could have imagined. 1/6th reward after ~36,000,000 coins, lol.  Its like travelling years in the future.

Being a maxcoin believer may have been the best thing I have done in crypto land yet and I have got myself a nice little position built up, especially if we do rise to $1, $2, $5 etc...

Maybe this has all been planned.  The (semi)botched launch, the small pump and dumps, the massive deflation (96-48 max per block and 250 million MAX down to 100 million MAX), and now the 96 max per minute down to 16, hey, whatever speeds up the process.  If Max Keiser had inside information or even planned all of this, so what?  I know what he is capable of and I know that this is just the start.  I may not like him, or maybe I do, all I care about is - corrupt or not, sneaky or not, Im glad im here for the ride.  This is just the beginning.  Are you ready?  Are you?  Get what you can now.  They are affordable today, tomorrow, not so much!

For FUDsters around here.  I don't care what you say, and neither should anyone else.  When the price does rise dramatically, and it will  Cheesy  we will never see them moaning in here again! Ever, hahaha
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:33:18 PM

MaxCoin Public Service Announcement 19/08/2014

Sources:
http://maxcoinnews.net/maxcoin-public-service-announcement-19082014/
http://www.maxtalk.org/index.php?topic=230.0

Introduction
This is a public service announcement to all members of the MaxCoin community.

The MaxCoin Dev Team is implementing some important changes to the mining protocol which will take effect on Friday, 5th September 2014 from block 600,000 onwards. This announcement outlines the details of the protocol modifications and the rationale behind their implementation.

Please be sure to read this entire announcement as you may need to take action in order to be prepared for the upcoming changes. Failure to follow these instructions could result in the loss of coins.

Be sure to check news.maxcoin.co.uk and our twitter account @maxcoinproject for further information about the availability of the updated wallet software.

Brief Explanation
The MaxCoin protocol will be modified on Friday 5th September 2014 to address certain unanticipated inflation effects that have resulted from an earlier update to the protocol. This change will slow the rate of mining in the near term and spread it out over the long term. The total number of coins to be mined will remain unchanged at 100,000,000. A checkpointing protocol will be implemented in order to provide additional security to the blockchain.

Detailed Explanation
At block 140,000 it was decided to half the block reward from 96 coins/block to 48 coins/block and bring down the total coin limit from 250 million MaxCoin to approximately 100 million. This decision was taken as a result of calls from the community to address the issue of excessive coin inflation. The result of this action however has had a contradictory effect to the long term MaxCoin inflation curve.

We have now reached 33 million MaxCoin mined, which represents about 31% of the total coins that will exist. In contrast, bitcoin is at 13 million coins of their 21 million total. That’s 60%. It took 6 years for the bitcoin inflation curve to create twice as much as MaxCoin has in 6 months.

Compared to the 10 minute blocktime of Bitcoin, MaxCoin has a very short blocktime of only 30 seconds. It also has a shorter interval between block reward halvings, 4 years in the case of bitcoin vs 1 year in the case of maxcoin. The combination of fast blocktime and shorter block reward halving interval means the inflation curve is heavily left shifted with a very large slope at the start. This means coin inflation from block rewards is heavily frontloaded in the “early adopter” phase of the network.

The above chart shows the inflation curves over a period of 40 years. Bitcoin is in blue, the original MaxCoin curve is in green and our current protocol after halving the block reward early at block 140,000 is in red. The chart highlights an important and unanticipated change to the inflation curve our early halving of the block reward and reduction of the total coin limit has resulted in. This change to the protocol has not only worsened the problem of excessive inflation by approximately 25% it has also resulted in a significant reduction in the period of time over which block rewards are paid. We will now reach our total of 100,000,000 MaxCoin in only 7 years, after which the block reward will go to 0. Prior to the halving, it would have taken 55 years to issue 100% of the MaxCoin that will ever be created, however that period has been reduced unintentionally by a significant amount. With this model, after year 7 the network will have to sustain the mining process solely by the payment of transaction fees.

This is far from a desirable inflation curve for a coin to adopt and as such, the following changes to the protocol will be implemented as of block 600,000 to rectify the problem once and for all:

• Total coin limit will remain unchanged at 100,000,000 maxcoin
  • Blocktime will be increased from 30s to 60s
  • Block rewards will be reduced from 48 to 16 MaxCoin/block
  • The block reward halving interval will be increased from 1 year to 4 years
  • Block rewards will half from the new block reward level of 16 MaxCoin/block
  • The block reward payments period will be increased from 7 years to 28 years
  • Checkpointing will be implemented to provide additional blockchain security

The chart below illustrates the effect the above changes will have on the inflation curve of MaxCoin. It shows our current inflation curve in red, the original MaxCoin curve in green, and the new curve in purple. The blue line represents the inflation curve of bitcoin for the purposes of comparison.

The modifications being implemented by the Dev team will not affect the total amount of MaxCoin to be issued. That will remain unchanged at 100,000,000. Instead, the inflation curve will be stretched out further to the right such that the mining of coins is spread out over a longer period of time. This will ensure that the network will be sustainable by block reward payments over the next three decades.

This new PoW inflation scheme has lower levels of coin inflation in the early years and more closely approximates the bitcoin inflation curve. It will result in coins being created over a period of 28 years instead of just 7. This is much more in line with the the coin generation period specified by the bitcoin protocol.

Notice to Mining Pools and Exchanges
The changes above will require a hard fork of the chain, and as such necessitate that all mining pools and altcoin exchanges update their clients prior to block 600,000 to prevent disruption to the MaxCoin network. We will contact all of the major exchanges and mining pools directly to ensure they are aware of the upcoming changes to the protocol, giving adequate time to update their wallets in advance of the fork.

Notice to Holders of MaxCoin
To prevent loss of your coins DO NOT send any transactions using the old MaxCoin wallet software after block 600,000 on Friday 5th September 2014. You must update your MaxCoin wallet by downloading the new version from either github or maxcoin.co.uk prior to sending coins from your wallet, or they may be lost. If you are keeping your coins on an exchange (while not advisable) you will not have any problems as long as you eventually withdraw the coins to the updated wallet software.

Future Update
In addition to this update, the Dev team is currently developing and testing a new hybrid mining scheme that will potentially replace the existing pure PoW coin distribution method. A new scheme will however continue to adhere to the inflation scheme that has been laid out above. The timing of the release of the new coin distribution method is still being determined but it will take a few months for all development work and testing to be complete. So stay tuned to news.maxcoin.co.uk and @maxcoinproject for more information in the near future!

Bump because majority of network is still on 0.9.1 and even older wallet versions - upgrade on time and help network switch to new version with as little troubles as possible.

Wallet version 0.9.2 is available at http://maxcoin.co.uk

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
bokira79

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:48:19 AM

I have downloaded the new wallet , but i keep getting " NSIS error launching installer " message over and over again. I can't seem to get it to work. Downloaded through both Mozilla and Crome , turned off my antivirus , did a cleanup with ccleaner and still nothing. I keep getting the same message. All the previous versions were/are working fine. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit. Help please. Thank's in advance!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 08:06:39 AM

I have updated Suprnova's Max Pool to the latest wallet, it runs fine and we are finding blocks.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:47:25 PM

After upgrade, wallet just says Synchronizing with network ... 4hours behind, and it just staying there not syncing.... What should i do?

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:30:38 PM

Anything wrong with the blockchain?  Seeing some odd transactions on the network.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:45:50 PM

would be nice if max keiser explained his position on maxcoin himself.

That won't happen but the MaxCoin devs were actually on the Keiser show so that means they have access to Max Keiser.  They should be able to confirm and have some proof that he is still involved in MAX, unless of course, he is done with MaxCoin which would also be nice to know.

Who said he was in the first place ?

ugggh i hate having to repeat myself endlessly..

it has his name on it and he talked about it.
if anyone has any REAL PROOF of any thing else then lets hear it.
until then i will assume it was a coin made with the permission to use his name nothing more.

stop reading in between the lines everyone.
read what is actually said and not what you perceive in your head.

The reality is did Max make the coin ? pretty doubtful isn't it ?
Did some coin cloners make it for him and use Blake Coin as the template ? ..yup
More than likely mass coin cloners contacted Max way back and said hey lets make a coin you can hype up..

So is Max calling the shots on wallet updates etc ? i find that hard to believe..
a little common sense goes a long way guys lol

anyways..
i came because i seen it disabled at Bittrex..
hmm is there a new wallet or something guy are mentioning on this last topic / page ?

i still mine and trade Max coin !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:50:52 PM

ya i see there is a new wallet version..
it was hard to tell looking at the first post though Sad

and i don't like how it has an installer and windows daemon in a zip.. i'd rather have the files just packed up.

seeing complaints i am scared to try it though and i just synced my wallet ok (previous version wallet)
i run it to sync it every 24 hours roughly.. not on 24/7

krakerjaak

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:57:10 PM

There seems to be a problem with automatic checkpointing in Maxcoin wallet (new feature in latest 0.9.2 update)...
If your wallet does not sync, you probably have the "Warning: checkpoint on different blockchain fork, contact developers to resolve the issue" error... By running 'enforcecheckpoint false' in the debug window your wallet will sync back, but it does not fix the underlying issue with checkpoints.

Follow-up here: https://github.com/Max-Coin/maxcoin/issues/44
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:00:10 PM

There seems to be a problem with automatic checkpointing in Maxcoin wallet (new feature in latest 0.9.2 update)...
If your wallet does not sync, you probably have the "Warning: checkpoint on different blockchain fork, contact developers to resolve the issue" error... By running 'enforcecheckpoint false' in the debug window your wallet will sync back, but it does not fix the underlying issue with checkpoints.

Follow-up here: https://github.com/Max-Coin/maxcoin/issues/44

ahh ok thx

and here is the files with NO installer i uploaded..
http://go4up.com/dl/1AGYRwKui2w/MaxCoin-v0.9.2.0-Windows.rar

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:51:57 AM

is the max coin guys releasing a fixed wallet soon ?

i checked now and it's still the one with issues people reported..

also the Github link on the main page gives a 404 page not found error.
sub-directory "clients" does not exist.
this works though..
https://github.com/Max-Coin/maxcoin

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:58:46 AM

is the max coin guys releasing a fixed wallet soon ?

i checked now and it's still the one with issues people reported..

Spoetnik, brother, you holding MAX or just trading it?

I hope you've had a chance to buy/mine some coins cause I think the next boom is very near.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:40:47 AM

i am not getting very many at all with just mining with an old Fermi Nvidia card eh
so i have no choice but to just sell them..
i try and save them up and sell them at a good time though  Cool

i have an old Nvidia GTX 550Ti (overclocked with Afterburner) doing a hair under 44 MH/s with my mod of cudaminer i made like last year..
NOTE: There is not much you can mine with a Fermi class card these days Sad

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 03:51:53 AM

i am not getting very many at all with just mining with an old Fermi Nvidia card eh
so i have no choice but to just sell them..
i try and save them up and sell them at a good time though  Cool

i have an old Nvidia GTX 550Ti (overclocked with Afterburner) doing a hair under 44 MH/s with my mod of cudaminer i made like last year..
NOTE: There is not much you can mine with a Fermi class card these days Sad

For crying outloud man, can't you just hold on for 2 more months.  Maybe not even that long.

You've sold all your coins, do whatever it takes just to hold on a bit longer.  I'd help out but I've had to sell a lot of my IXC - not all of it like you but a lot.

Hang in there - hopefully we'll get the mother of all booms next month!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
maxcoinproject (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:24:34 AM

Hi guys, regarding the recent update and some synchronisation issues that some users have been having, we've released an announcement here:

http://maxcoinnews.net/maxcoin-0-9-2-checkpointing-troubleshooting/

Algorithm: Keccak (SHA-3) / Generation: 100 million MAX | Block time: 1 minute / Block Rewards: 8 coins per block / Halving every ~4 years | Premine: Zero – not premined / Fees: Zero – no transaction fees ( close to zero ) | Difficulty: Retargets every block. | MAX Speed. MAX Security. MAX Protection. MAXcoin.
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:42:12 PM

It doesn't work "enforcecheckpoint=false"  Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: