Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining  (Read 914084 times)
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:17:29 AM

one day left, what will happen?
the big pump ,or the angry of miner ?

The end of cheap Max.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:27:29 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 11:03:52 AM by limbaugh

Angry miners. Maxcoin fundamentals have not changed. It will resume its usual constant losses once this pump and dump scheme fades.

Now with just 1/4 the hashrate and much more vulnerable.

Luke strikes again. Doubled his money again on the backs of the zealots. The most crooked and incompetent developer on the planet.
GoldenBTC

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:27:48 AM

I thought MAX was dead,dev is so inactive,still a newie half year later.

MAXcoin_Believer

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:02:51 AM

Is that a fact?  On these boards? These boards that matter so much for a coin to be successful?  Because he is very active on maxchat.info!
maxcoinproject (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

MaxcoinProject.org

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:03:33 AM

Luke strikes again. Doubled his money again on the backs of the zealots. The most crooked developer on the planet.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I am actually on developing as per the wishes of the MaxCoin community as represented at MaxChat, so please don't tar me with the brush of a 'crooked developer'.

The blockchain explorer at http://max.cryptoexplore.com/ is back online.

Algorithm: Keccak (SHA-3) / Generation: 100 million MAX | Block time: 1 minute / Block Rewards: 8 coins per block / Halving every ~4 years | Premine: Zero – not premined / Fees: Zero – no transaction fees ( close to zero ) | Difficulty: Retargets every block. | MAX Speed. MAX Security. MAX Protection. MAXcoin.
limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:12:07 AM

Is that a fact?  On these boards? These boards that matter so much for a coin to be successful?  Because he is very active on maxchat.info!

Oh really? What has he developed in the last 6 months, a paper wallet? Pathetic....

Wake up, he has driven this coin into the ground, with the occasional pump and dump along the way.
yeasee

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:13:59 AM

MAX doesn't dead,in fact i think MAX will make a miracle :)Look at XST
limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:20:53 AM

Luke strikes again. Doubled his money again on the backs of the zealots. The most crooked developer on the planet.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I am actually on developing as per the wishes of the MaxCoin community as represented at MaxChat, so please don't tar me with the brush of a 'crooked developer'.

Please spare us from the innocent developer routine. If this sector was regulated, you and your partner would be in jail.
goombaloon

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:53:08 AM

Please spare us from the innocent developer routine. If this sector was regulated, you and your partner would be in jail.

And please spare us from your concerned citizen routine.  You've been trolling max for months.  You're either angry that you're missing out on the long-term potential of max or you're shilling for someone else.  Either way, you're trolling.

Luke has more integrity that any crypto developer I've ever met.  If you have evidence to the contrary (which I know you don't), then bring it forward.
MAXcoin_Believer

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:29:04 PM

Dude, you are going to get annihilated on here talking that rubbish.  The MAXcoin community is strong, Luke is looking out for the best interests of the community and doing a great job with Maxcoin.  But you clearly don't understand because you are not involved.  You are going to look pretty stupid when you are left in the dust, but like I have said before, the second this coin becomes successful you wont be here helping yourself to a slice of humble pie will ya?  But its OK, we will know where to find you if we need you, crawling back under a bridge you troll!
limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:52:44 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 01:36:29 PM by limbaugh

And please spare us from your concerned citizen routine.  You've been trolling max for months.  You're either angry that you're missing out on the long-term potential of max or you're shilling for someone else.  Either way, you're trolling.

Luke has more integrity that any crypto developer I've ever met.  If you have evidence to the contrary (which I know you don't), then bring it forward.

You are blinded by your faith.

Yesterday Lukes launch partner was bragging on twitter at the level he sold his launch day coins.

I am not going to cover what an abomination the launch was, and how much wealth was generated for the developers using Max's name. It's all here in this thread for anyone that is interested.

Integrity is not a term that can be associated with Luke. Hell, maxcoin would be under .01 USD if Murphy hadn't stepped up with a little innovation.

Pump and dump schemes will not save maxcoin. A change of leadership is the only hope.

Damn shills....

PS You owe me my 100 max donation back since you banned me from your chatroom.
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:06:04 PM

And please spare us from your concerned citizen routine.  You've been trolling max for months.  You're either angry that you're missing out on the long-term potential of max or you're shilling for someone else.  Either way, you're trolling.

Luke has more integrity that any crypto developer I've ever met.  If you have evidence to the contrary (which I know you don't), then bring it forward.

Yesterday Lukes launch partner was bragging on twitter at the level he sold his launch day coins.

I am not going to cover what an abomination the launch was, and how much wealth was generated for the developers using Max's name. It's all here in this thread for anyone that is interested.

Integrity is not a term that can be associated with Luke. Hell, maxcoin would be under .01 USD if Murphy hadn't stepped up with a little innovation.

Pump and dump schemes will not save maxcoin. A change of leadership is the only hope.

Damn shills....

Why are you interested in so called DEAD COIN? Just wasting your times?
Smells fish.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MAXcoin_Believer

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:16:42 PM

Damn shills....

So in a couple of years when your friends and family say to you, "hey, You are into those crypto coin things right?  I heard about maxcoin.  I take it you made a fortune???"  You can say "no, I didnt like the launch, or the develpoer" LOL
limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:17:04 PM

And please spare us from your concerned citizen routine.  You've been trolling max for months.  You're either angry that you're missing out on the long-term potential of max or you're shilling for someone else.  Either way, you're trolling.

Luke has more integrity that any crypto developer I've ever met.  If you have evidence to the contrary (which I know you don't), then bring it forward.

Damn shills....

Why are you interested in so called DEAD COIN? Just wasting your times?
Smells fish.

If you must know, I have a holding of Maxcoin that is only worth a few BTC's which I refuse to sell at these levels. And it is a damn shame a coin with this much exposure has its value driven into the ground by Luke's "leadership" and integrity.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:53:17 PM

Haha, no, not at all.  Right now I only hold 25,000....

i take donations rich guys Wink

mKDAXN66THsZsBxaXQu2aYMxbt7ZmByjbt

LOL = i have 13.06712817 max coins right now Sad

I make about 2 max coins per 24 hrs mining with my old crappy Nvidia GPU at Dwarf Pool.
I've been mining there 24/7 for months and saving up a few coins them selling them and buying Jackpot coin.
But if anyone wants to support me with a donation i can offer some promotional service Wink
..if i have a certain coin people know i'm a loud mouth HAHAHAH ROFL
and i will KEEP the coins instead of selling them (for JPC)

If you promise to hold them until we either get to $2 or I start selling then I'll send you a few MAX.  I just hate to see a senior crypto guy with no coins when the next boom comes which should be very soon.

And how do you even pay the energy costs with only 2 MAX per day?  Dude, that's 4 pennies Per day.  Hahaaa.  Sorry but the electricity has to be more than that.  lol

Cheers!

I rent a basement suite and i don't pay for electricity Smiley

I am leaning more towards holding my Max Coins too because i am not getting anywhere selling them for JPC which keeps dropping lol
and i kinda agree with you about having some promise.. it cant be bad having a famous guy backing it right ?

i'd have more these day but i have had a LOT of bad luck in the markets combined with cashing out too much before which cleaned me out Sad
ahh well it's all still on the positive side though.. all profit.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:55:23 PM

Haha, no, not at all.  Right now I only hold 25,000....

i take donations rich guys Wink

mKDAXN66THsZsBxaXQu2aYMxbt7ZmByjbt

LOL = i have 13.06712817 max coins right now Sad

I make about 2 max coins per 24 hrs mining with my old crappy Nvidia GPU at Dwarf Pool.
I've been mining there 24/7 for months and saving up a few coins them selling them and buying Jackpot coin.
But if anyone wants to support me with a donation i can offer some promotional service Wink
..if i have a certain coin people know i'm a loud mouth HAHAHAH ROFL
and i will KEEP the coins instead of selling them (for JPC)

This is weird. Why are you suddenly boasting Maxcoin Spoetnik?

I have been telling people here and on IRC and on Cryptsy chat i have been mining Max coin all along.. nothing new or weird about it actually.
many guys around the scene will recall me posting my miner i had in my picture(posted earlier) or giving them my config setting for my Fermi nvidia gpu (it's been no secret)
edit:
and aside from more recent cashing out i was Flipping them.. i was trying to keep them but i was buying low and selling high to get more of them while i saved them.
But i ended up selling what i had off (a few thousand) about 2 months back i think because i had transfer problems with BTER and Max coin.
about 5 times in a row i had to email them and ask them where my coins were i sent over there and they didn't say sorry or explain what happened
and after 5 times i got pissed off and figured screw it.. sold em off and dropped the Max coin trading activity LOL
No idea what BTER's big problem is weird..

boraxo

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:13:40 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 03:00:31 PM by boraxo

So, has *anybody* of the Penguin persuasion succeeded in compiling the new wallet?

If yes, then what Linux are you using?

And, have you in any way modified (or updated) boost, php, and/or openssl along the way?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:20:02 PM

So, has *anybody* of the Penguin persuasion succeeded in compiling the new wallet?

And, have you in any way modified (or updated) boost, php, and/or openssl along the way?

i have not compiled it myself but i see Boost in your msg earlier and that is a 3rd party library
and since APR there maybe have been an update to SSL because of heartbleed bug i was thinking so is your Boost on Linux fully updated ?
see what i am getting it ?
If newer boost versions use a new v2 SSL function and your old boost don't have it then it won't compile probably..
so i would check if there is a newer version of the Boost lib's you can install some how.
other than that i dunno what to suggest really.

fcode

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:38:54 PM

Compiles fine on a stock Ubuntu 13.10 machine. It has all of the boost libraries installed (aka "libboost-all-dev" v1.42-v1.53) and openssl 1.0.1e
stambous

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:41:27 PM

Yes, he is still closely involved with the project.

Is there any proof of this or are you just guessing?  I'm new to MAX so I don't know who anyone here is but you don't look like the dev.  Are you a max coin insider, perhaps?  

It would be nice to get some sort of official confirmation from the devs here stating that max is still very much involved in MaxCoin.  That would be a big deal to a lot of new investors.

Cheers!

I'm not the core wallet developer, but am part of the dev team and am involved closely with the MaxCoin community and projects within it's ecosystem. I operate the forums at maxtalk.org, the maxcoin faucet, and am the owner of the MaxCoin Silver Cryptobullion project on StartJOIN which raised $100,000 to create a physical silver bullion round for MAX.

I talk to Max Keiser in person on an almost daily basis. I also speak on behalf of the team.

If you want official confirmation of Max Keiser's involvement, then tweet him. Or just read his twitter feed. Just today, he posted several tweets about maxcoin. As I said, he is still closely involved. Those claiming otherwise have no involvement with the coin and are just being dishonest and trying to spread FUD.

Let me translate to right words:
Iam dev and we make maxcoin to make money forselfs.
We need money and we tell you anything possible and imaginable to persuade spend your BTC/USD and any other right money to we earn fortune.
We not afraid of lies.
Of course that we fuck all of you becase we need your money and nothing else.
We have agreement with Keiser and we split earnings 50:50.
Lets hear our voice and give us lot of money before this shitcoin dies as any other else.
Sincerely dev team.

PS:pls hurry our coin dying fast and we need more and our time is short

Back again? tin foil hat on... get back to all the other alt coin forums and spout your hate there too - oh... you don't do that... you only spout here and don't even own Maxcoin (which you claimed earlier). I truly believe this is now a lie and believe you invested in Maxcoin and made a loss by selling them all cheap when it crashed and want to see the coin fail to reinforce your decision to sell. There is no other possible explanation for you to be only saying this on a Maxcoin forum.

I don't care if you spout crap here - but you will - you are in a hole and will continue to dig. For someone who claims no interest and has no investment in Maxcoin, you certainly do keep coming back to a forum about that coin... we all know why...

I follow a number of maxcoin watchers and the honest opinion seems to be that it isn't dead yet - but i'll say this again loud and clear. Do not buy any cryptocoin if you cannot afford to lose the money you invest.

But i'm happy to buy a few maxcoins (the price of a few pints of beer) and see what happens.

All cryptocoins are a gamble - so don't buy any if you can't afford to lose.

I think Maxcoin is going to rise a bit more so i'm happy with my $30  investment - it won't take much of an increase to double. But i can afford the loss.

See... that's what common sense looks like... not poorly written nonsense from someone with poor grammar and a real weird fixation with hating a coin they claim they have no interaction with. (ask your mum what interaction means - i know you struggle with long words).

Yes
you prove self as total idiot:-)

In fact i make very good money when maxcoin starts and sell it with very good profit.But in right time.Holders and miners of maxcoin(but not only maxcoins) are doomed as now its too late and only loses can be made.

All altcoins are not gamble,they are only for devs earnings and for some early buyers which on higher spikes sell and forget.

Only BTC have some chances for live and prosper and for making profits.Rest altcoins are just cheap copy nothing else and same as chinese fakes will remain cheap or died.

Regarding my grammar,maybe i will change your world..........iam non english native.Yes suchs persons exists that born on other than english native countries,you need beilieve this.And maybe one time you will be better person.

And why i write here?because nonexperienced altcoin users need know truth.Not only read craps and bullshits from greedy devs and from blind followers and holders which desperate wants lowering his loses.

Especially maxcoin is worst exapmple of greedy peoples and manipulation of others.Someone with sanity must warn users to prevent loses.

You not understand or you fully understand but you are one of greedy holders or devs and say here lies about 30USD investment etc. to persuade unexperienced to spend money on this maxcoin crap.

So when you said back on page 485 (at the bottom) and i quote:

PS:i not have any maxcoins,i not dumped it before i have only BTC and mined DOGE and BTC.Then you cant tell me that i am coming back to complain about how max is bad(when in fact is bad).

you were lying... because now you say you did mine Maxcoin and sold at a profit... here in this post. Enough said.

My apologies for making fun of your grammar - i was not aware that english was not your first language and was wrong of me to do so.

No i not mined maxcoins.In begining i buy some and sell it when max was at highest level.Thats all.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: