Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining  (Read 914088 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:34:01 AM

Nice, I love it when devs do a stock BuyBack aka subsidy and max cap reduction.

It took long enough but I'm glad to see it.  Could have gone even to a 2 minute block time cause as it is MAX will still mint over 500,000 new coins per month.  Way more than Bitcoin.

But I'll take it - any reduction in inflation and dilution is better than none.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:32:50 AM

Great!

Mining Pool Hub will update it soon.

Is maxcoin new source already uploaded?
I can't find latest changes from https://github.com/Max-Coin/maxcoin

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:36:11 AM

Wait end of this year.. Smiley
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 08:35:22 PM

Does anyone know if Max Keiser is still involved in this coin or if he's at least buying at these low levels?

I would think he would since he pumped this coin so hard when it launched, it would only be right for him to try and revive it or at least be part of it; put his money where his mouth is, as it were.

Regards...

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 07:32:27 AM

Does anyone know if Max Keiser is still involved in this coin or if he's at least buying at these low levels?

I would think he would since he pumped this coin so hard when it launched, it would only be right for him to try and revive it or at least be part of it; put his money where his mouth is, as it were.

Regards...

'Right' doesn't come into it with people who pump flakey coins/silver/bitcoin. The guy has other projects to pump elsewhere.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:44:45 PM

Yes, he is still closely involved with the project.

Is there any proof of this or are you just guessing?  I'm new to MAX so I don't know who anyone here is but you don't look like the dev.  Are you a max coin insider, perhaps? 

It would be nice to get some sort of official confirmation from the devs here stating that max is still very much involved in MaxCoin.  That would be a big deal to a lot of new investors.

Cheers!

renbit

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:48:39 PM

Is there any proof of this or are you just guessing?  I'm new to MAX so I don't know who anyone here is but you don't look like the dev.  Are you a max coin insider, perhaps? 

It would be nice to get some sort of official confirmation from the devs here stating that max is still very much involved in MaxCoin.  That would be a big deal to a lot of new investors.

Cheers!

would be nice if max keiser explained his position on maxcoin himself.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:33:38 PM

would be nice if max keiser explained his position on maxcoin himself.

That won't happen but the MaxCoin devs were actually on the Keiser show so that means they have access to Max Keiser.  They should be able to confirm and have some proof that he is still involved in MAX, unless of course, he is done with MaxCoin which would also be nice to know.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:57:28 AM

You just sold me on 20,000 more maxcoins and I wish I had the Bitcoins to buy a lot more.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to explain that to me - few devs do that.  I have a lot of faith in Max Keiser - he is quite a showman and he is a natural at marketing.  One thing which is very very hard for any alt-coin to get is good marketing or exposure and if Max Keiser is on-board then that's a sure thing.

Cheers!

I'm not exactly sure we will ever hear from Keiser regarding maxcoin. Ever.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:26:11 AM

I'm not exactly sure we will ever hear from Keiser regarding maxcoin. Ever.

So you think this dev is lying or what are you saying?  Do you have any evidence to suggest max keiser is not involved in MaxCoin?

Cause if you don't then I'm gonna go with the little evidence I can find saying he is involved.  Or do you mean. Max Keiser will not come on this thread to chat with us?  That will not happen and I don't expect it to.  But if max is involved then the odds are great that when thing turn around for cryptos that he will talk about MAX on his show and that will get us massive exposure which is what's needed for any coin to move up.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:27:57 AM

I've seen some YouTube videos saying to watch the video on the Keiser Report where Karl Grey talks about MaxCoin and where he also implies or outright says he is also involved and investing in MaxCoin.

I've been looking on YouTube and I just can't find that video.  Supposedly it's from April or May of this year.

Does anyone have a link to it?  Cause that would be hard proof for anyone who doesn't believe it.

Cheers!

MAXcoin_Believer

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:27:52 AM

I've seen some YouTube videos saying to watch the video on the Keiser Report where Karl Grey talks about MaxCoin and where he also implies or outright says he is also involved and investing in MaxCoin.

I've been looking on YouTube and I just can't find that video.  Supposedly it's from April or May of this year.

Does anyone have a link to it?  Cause that would be hard proof for anyone who doesn't believe it.

Cheers!

http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/episode-588-max-keiser-532/

At 18:40 he starts talking about maxcoin. And as the price goes down further he increases his position. Or words to that effect.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:33:18 AM

Cheers!

At 18:40 he starts talking about maxcoin. And as the price goes down further he increases his position. Or words to that effect.

Much appreciated.  There's a guy [Karl Gray] who knows which coins to buy.  He's the biggest of insiders. 

MAXcoin_Believer

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:56:40 PM

Cheers!

Much appreciated.  There's a guy [Karl Gray] who knows which coins to buy.  He's the biggest of insiders. 

Even more reason to back the truck up! Beep* Beep* Beep*, fill er up!  Cheesy
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 08:58:29 PM

Even more reason to back the truck up! Beep* Beep* Beep*, fill er up!  Cheesy

Agreed.  I don't have a lot of BTC and in fact I had to sell some other coins, taking a huge loss, but few coins will have the backing and marketing power or Max Keiser.

Plus, MAX will be totally consolidated and most of the large holders are already rich which means they're not gonna sell for a 10-fold or even a 20 fold increase in profits.

For every coin which shoots up - it is the short sighted investors or those who really need the money who dump and kill the rally.

I have ~20,000 MAX and I hope to clear some BTC over the coming week to double down.  It's not a lot but it's good to add a MAX-type coin to your portfolio, a kind of guaranteed performer.

And at a price of only $.02, it's really a no-brainer.

MAX to $5 by Christmas.  Let's get the Max Marketing machine polished and ready for the run.  Haha!

Cheers!

solargod03

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:23:47 AM

In over a weeks time MAX has increased 57%.  If this continues week over week the $5 mark is sure to come.  I too am continuing to vest what little BTC I can get into MAX.  The future looks bright if others begin to support it.  I am reading a lot of posts to dump it ASAP and that it is dead.  But those of us who have been with BTC for awhile heard the same thing.  And look where it is now.  Got into BTC at around $11 now its over $500.  So trust in time and grab as much MAX as you can at it's present value.  You may not get another chance too...
stambous

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:46:15 PM

Is there any proof of this or are you just guessing?  I'm new to MAX so I don't know who anyone here is but you don't look like the dev.  Are you a max coin insider, perhaps?  

It would be nice to get some sort of official confirmation from the devs here stating that max is still very much involved in MaxCoin.  That would be a big deal to a lot of new investors.

Cheers!

I'm not the core wallet developer, but am part of the dev team and am involved closely with the MaxCoin community and projects within it's ecosystem. I operate the forums at maxtalk.org, the maxcoin faucet, and am the owner of the MaxCoin Silver Cryptobullion project on StartJOIN which raised $100,000 to create a physical silver bullion round for MAX.

I talk to Max Keiser in person on an almost daily basis. I also speak on behalf of the team.

If you want official confirmation of Max Keiser's involvement, then tweet him. Or just read his twitter feed. Just today, he posted several tweets about maxcoin. As I said, he is still closely involved. Those claiming otherwise have no involvement with the coin and are just being dishonest and trying to spread FUD.

Let me translate to right words:
Iam dev and we make maxcoin to make money forselfs.
We need money and we tell you anything possible and imaginable to persuade spend your BTC/USD and any other right money to we earn fortune.
We not afraid of lies.
Of course that we fuck all of you becase we need your money and nothing else.
We have agreement with Keiser and we split earnings 50:50.
Lets hear our voice and give us lot of money before this shitcoin dies as any other else.
Sincerely dev team.

PS:pls hurry our coin dying fast and we need more and our time is short

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
frustratedfool

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:01:22 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 09:12:01 PM by frustratedfool

Is there any proof of this or are you just guessing?  I'm new to MAX so I don't know who anyone here is but you don't look like the dev.  Are you a max coin insider, perhaps?  

It would be nice to get some sort of official confirmation from the devs here stating that max is still very much involved in MaxCoin.  That would be a big deal to a lot of new investors.

Cheers!

I'm not the core wallet developer, but am part of the dev team and am involved closely with the MaxCoin community and projects within it's ecosystem. I operate the forums at maxtalk.org, the maxcoin faucet, and am the owner of the MaxCoin Silver Cryptobullion project on StartJOIN which raised $100,000 to create a physical silver bullion round for MAX.

I talk to Max Keiser in person on an almost daily basis. I also speak on behalf of the team.

If you want official confirmation of Max Keiser's involvement, then tweet him. Or just read his twitter feed. Just today, he posted several tweets about maxcoin. As I said, he is still closely involved. Those claiming otherwise have no involvement with the coin and are just being dishonest and trying to spread FUD.

Let me translate to right words:
Iam dev and we make maxcoin to make money forselfs.
We need money and we tell you anything possible and imaginable to persuade spend your BTC/USD and any other right money to we earn fortune.
We not afraid of lies.
Of course that we fuck all of you becase we need your money and nothing else.
We have agreement with Keiser and we split earnings 50:50.
Lets hear our voice and give us lot of money before this shitcoin dies as any other else.
Sincerely dev team.

PS:pls hurry our coin dying fast and we need more and our time is short

Back again? tin foil hat on... get back to all the other alt coin forums and spout your hate there too - oh... you don't do that... you only spout here and don't even own Maxcoin (which you claimed earlier). I truly believe this is now a lie and believe you invested in Maxcoin and made a loss by selling them all cheap when it crashed and want to see the coin fail to reinforce your decision to sell. There is no other possible explanation for you to be only saying this on a Maxcoin forum.

I don't care if you spout crap here - but you will - you are in a hole and will continue to dig. For someone who claims no interest and has no investment in Maxcoin, you certainly do keep coming back to a forum about that coin... we all know why...

I follow a number of maxcoin watchers and the honest opinion seems to be that it isn't dead yet - but i'll say this again loud and clear. Do not buy any cryptocoin if you cannot afford to lose the money you invest.

But i'm happy to buy a few maxcoins (the price of a few pints of beer) and see what happens.

All cryptocoins are a gamble - so don't buy any if you can't afford to lose.

I think Maxcoin is going to rise a bit more so i'm happy with my $30  investment - it won't take much of an increase to double. But i can afford the loss.

See... that's what common sense looks like... not poorly written nonsense from someone with poor grammar and a real weird fixation with hating a coin they claim they have no interaction with. (ask your mum what interaction means - i know you struggle with long words).
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:49:18 PM

network hashrate 2077Gh/s
max.1gh.com  425G
miningpoolhub 365G
dwarfpool      235G

i can't find the other 1052G, that is 51%, where is it ?

Someone with really huge hashrate - on many occassions over 100% of all other miners combined - is solo mining for a while when difficulty is low thus getting 200% or more MAX
than normaly. He then dumps them at exchanges and realises 200% or higher profits over other MAX miners. He is doing it for a very long time but no one really noticed - or at
least those pumping MAX price without adding any hashrate noticed which means they are not just buying overpriced coins but insuring continuation of deeds as explained above.

It is quite a problem when you have investors who are unaware even of cryptocoin basics. They will buy some coin and then when price drops - because math, supply and demand
and plain old logic and sanity say it must drop - they will be all around bitching how coin sucks and whatnot.

With PoW coins solution is quite simple = add a shitload of hashrate and do not remove it, ever. Keep mined coins and wait until price goes up massively, like it all happened with
Bitcoin, Litecoin and many other coins. If you can not afford to go slightly negative now to later realise profits which will count in millions you better stay out of the whole deal.

Just to quote myself from previous page and point out the obvious - you people are not listening! You have started pumping MAX but failed to add hashrate in proportion to pump
so now price is dropping and will drop even more. Profitability of MAX mining is too high http://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt so of course miners gonna keep on dumping.

Have you not learned by now that most miners are dumpers, not keepers?

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:28:27 PM

Just to quote myself from previous page and point out the obvious - you people are not listening! You have started pumping MAX but failed to add hashrate in proportion to pump
so now price is dropping and will drop even more. Profitability of MAX mining is too high http://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt so of course miners gonna keep on dumping.

Have you not learned by now that most miners are dumpers, not keepers?

Where is this dumping?

I've been looking to buy and it's rock solid over 4,000 Satoshi.  Rarely it drops under and then goes right back up and there's hardly any coins being dumped as I had to work hard to buy the little I bought.

Sounds like FUD to me.

Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: