Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining  (Read 914088 times)
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 06:57:16 PM

Most of the coins in the alt coin section are scams

Max coin will be around as long as people are willing to be ripped off

There is a sucker born every minute

Just to be clear, you are promoting cinnamon coin right? I suggest that you are promoting coin by going on threads and calling other coins scams.
Allthough the launch was questionable sha3 is not a mystery to mine. There are so many more questionable launches and coins,are you barking up their tree too? Blackcoin,Whitecoin and the general new fad "no ipo, limited Pow, Pos" or country coins like spain coin with no spanish website.

Maxcoin is not a pump and dump 3 month coin, is cinamoncoin?

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fcode

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:59:23 PM

Look at the hash rate and difficulty. People are still mining the hell out of this coin, even at a loss (well, probably not since SHA3 ASIC's have been around longer than SHA3 coins).  Big future profit Huh
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:51:00 AM

Look at the hash rate and difficulty. People are still mining the hell out of this coin, even at a loss (well, probably not since SHA3 ASIC's have been around longer than SHA3 coins).  Big future profit Huh

there are a lot of gullible people who listen to Max Shiester and so will keep mining until he says STOP even though he and the devs have been keeping a very low profile and seem to have all but abandoned the coin...

you can tell that most of them are not very Crypto coin savvy because they still mine at 1GH and risk having the network taken over and their coins spent without their consent on a daily basis.

is this the end of Maxcoin? probably not because coins rarely die out completely.
but it may be a very long crawl back for most people to get anything near their initial investment capital back.

this should be a lesson to everyone... Greed and lack of support maketh a community not.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Alcander

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:55:15 AM

I'll do all I can to help   MaxCoin -community.i like this coin!!
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:23:53 AM

Wow such bullshits here:-)
But you forgot one thing.
If i am miner then Maxcoin is deep shit coming to die.When no profitable its means No miners no coins,no interest and only final stage.As many others coins which is now dead or almost dead.

If i am trader i have lot of much better coins with much more pump and dumps to earn profit and in this point MAxcoin is no interest.

Buy now MAX and holding bag  will let make me very nice loses.

If you trust that MAxcoin will skyrocket ,its your opinion.I not agree.
Its simple name someone idiot but in my view you are more idiot than peoples which you point.

Sorry for my bad english and grammar i am not native english spoker.

PS:look on DRK,much much BTC volume per 24H.better X11 algo such energy eeficient.You can do more profit as miner,more profit as trader and maybe more as bag holder.Why interest of MAX when better coins is here?
Or DOGE which have such great community and devs support?About this MAX can only dream.

The difference between our investment strategies is clear. You want to profit from pump & dumps, in which a minority of market participants collude to drive the price up and subsequently rip off people who have bought in at the peak, leaving them holding the bag as you skip merrily on your way to the next scam pump. I want to profit from the long-term appreciation of cryptocurrencies that I truly believe have the potential to reach critical mass and gain widespread adoption. I want to profit by providing services to these fledgling ecosystems while simultaneously creating value in the process. What you do is to steal value from other traders in a zero-sum game where profits come from the losses of others. These investment strategies are worlds apart, and I wouldn't call your method an 'investment', what it is is overt financial FRAUD. You could go to jail trying to pull of this scam in the existing capital markets.

I have faith MaxCoin will appreciate in value, as long as the network hashrate is maintained. You can see for yourself that MAX is currently being mined with a total of approximately 3TH/s, so it is FAR from dead. As long as the hashrate remains relatively stable, then MaxCoin WILL increase in value over time as it it is an inherently deflationary currency that is specifically what it was designed to do.

Darkcoin? Seriously? One of the most scammy coins that has been released to date. That is what you have faith in? Ok mate, you stick to DRK and leave MAX for the people who are in this for the long term. People who use your strategy might have some limited success in ripping off a few people and making a couple of coins, but it is people who invest over the long term who REALLY become rich by contributing towards the ecosystems of these coins. Pumping a worthless penny-alt to outrageous prices in a short period of time IS a fools game.

I see more potential in MaxCoin than about 95% of all the other crapcoins that people are peddling now. You have to make your bed at some point and dig in your heels to take a long term position. This is the only way to be successful over the medium-long term.

You guys thinking that the hashrate and the mining are the ones making a coin successful or not are so funnyyy Smiley)))

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:27:54 AM

Most of the coins in the alt coin section are scams

Max coin will be around as long as people are willing to be ripped off

There is a sucker born every minute

Just to be clear, you are promoting cinnamon coin right? I suggest that you are promoting coin by going on threads and calling other coins scams.
Allthough the launch was questionable sha3 is not a mystery to mine. There are so many more questionable launches and coins,are you barking up their tree too? Blackcoin,Whitecoin and the general new fad "no ipo, limited Pow, Pos" or country coins like spain coin with no spanish website.

Maxcoin is not a pump and dump 3 month coin, is cinamoncoin?

Let's be honest , maxcoin was pumped by the tweets of max k beyond the actual price that this coin has due to it's use.
Just like the other coins you mentioned in the early stage the price was all hype , driven by greed and fairytales.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 12:32:33 PM

Just like the other coins you mentioned in the early stage the price was all hype , driven by greed and fairytales.
Please name a coin that developers or founders dont "pump" ie promote. I guess that a coin based on a celeb that is behind it, the celeb should then be silent, that would make a lot of sense right? This is not a negaive aspect of  a coin when people tweet about it. I guess that if nobody talks about a coin and nobody tweets about it , then it is not a scam? Of course the price went up at launch, I am not debating that, I am saying that now imho its not a bad buy. buy low, sell high, I dont see Maxcoin going away or dying due to lack of hashpower soon. There was a command line windows miner at the maxcoin launch, but that was far from optimal since it was not exactly easy to use. I agree that the launch was not perfect.

Greed blinds people, Hope lures them into a trap
Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
says the person with a primedice ad in their sig wooohahhahahha ahahah ROFL!

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:03:07 PM

Please name a coin that developers or founders dont "pump" ie promote. I guess that a coin based on a celeb that is behind it, the celeb should then be silent, that would make a lot of sense right? This is not a negaive aspect of  a coin when people tweet about it. I guess that if nobody talks about a coin and nobody tweets about it , then it is not a scam? Of course the price went up at launch, I am not debating that, I am saying that now imho its not a bad buy. buy low, sell high, I dont see Maxcoin going away or dying due to lack of hashpower soon. There was a command line windows miner at the maxcoin launch, but that was far from optimal since it was not exactly easy to use. I agree that the launch was not perfect.

Greed blinds people, Hope lures them into a trap
Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
says the person with a primedice ad in their sig wooohahhahahha ahahah ROFL!

First I've never seen a coin dying out because of the hash rate , the 1 satoshi per coin price killed most of them.

Second , is still Max behind this coin or not? He was tweeting about quark is so great then made his own coin out of the blue , and man those coin have so little in common.
This is what I call hype with no real backing.

And if I think about doge, there was no need for the dev or for anybody else , the community embraced the idea , the community is driving it and it seems that's the best choice.
To rely on it , not on a tv person tweeting how great a coin is.

And about my sig , I do bet and I do it for fun.I never did it in hope of earning big time or let greed get the best of me.
Just like you eat chocolate and ice cream but never abuse it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:29:20 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 06:32:31 PM by TheRealSteve

Pools, hash rates and miners
pool
24h Ghash/s
delta %
% of network
workers
delta %
rate/miner
fee %
payout
     1gh
-
-
RBPPS
     CoinedPool
PPLNS
     Mining Pool Hub
PROP
     DwarfPool
-
-
PPS
     Iwakuang
PROP
     Switchercoin
PPLNS
     MaxCoin NZ
PROP
     Suprnova
PROP
     RocketPool
     MinePit
-
-
     HashFaster
PROP
     MaxCoin Pool
-
-
PROP
     total
     network
     residual
MaxCoin Pools: hash rate % of network
MaxCoin Pools: hash ratesMaxCoin Pools: workersMaxCoin Pools: hash rate/worker
Pools not listed due to inactivity or ongoing errors: MineMaxCoin, HashFast, smalltimeminer, Mining4all, miningwith.us, nut2pools, Sytes, Netcode and minecrypto.net.

Block progression and luck
pool
7d hash rate
% of network
7d blocks
% of network
7d luck %
3d luck %
24h luck %
     1gh
     CoinedPool
     Mining Pool Hub
     DwarfPool
     Iwakuang
     Switchercoin
     MaxCoin NZ
     Suprnova
     RocketPool
     MinePit
     HashFaster
     MaxCoin Pool
     residual
MaxCoin Pools: block progress over hash rate
Higher hash rates (vertical axis) typically result in more blocks found (more dots along horizontal axis).
Density of dots is indicative of luck - closer together is greater luck, further apart is lower luck.
Luck is a ratio between % of blocks found and % of network hashrate claimed and should ideally hover around 100%.
MaxCoin Pools: blocks found last 24hMaxCoin Pools: 7-day luck

Mining and pool takes (indicative, not authoritative)
The previous day, 2,877 blocks with an average reward of 48 MAX were found on the network for a total of 128,787.24 MAX distributed.
At an average network hash rate of 1,934,156Ghash/s, a miner having 1Ghash/s would have earned approximately 71.40039 MAX (minus pool fees),
that could be traded for BTC0.0088572183 ($3.88)
pool
24h blocks
fee %
MAX take
BTC
$USD
     1gh
     CoinedPool
     Mining Pool Hub
     DwarfPool
     Iwakuang
     Switchercoin
     MaxCoin NZ
     Suprnova
     RocketPool
     MinePit
     HashFaster
     MaxCoin Pool
MaxCoin Exchange rate
Market cap: 19,657,829MAX | BTC2,439 | $1,068,404

1gh Top hash distribution profile
1gh top (Mhash/s)
Top 10
Top 100
Total
Mean
Median
% of pool
% of network
MaxCoin Pool '1gh', top workers hash rate distribution

Like these Stats Posts? Donate MaxCoin: mLGNNRupX7BRoENDQQBwfrMFetqQb4sZz3

reorder

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:50:10 PM

#DIV/0!

Your secret technology now revealed Smiley
TheRealSteve

FUN > ROI

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:26:01 PM

#DIV/0!
Your secret technology now revealed Smiley
Haha - well the presentation is from a spreadsheet, just easier to work with when the charts are already from there Smiley Though... that's a curious spot to have a div/0 at all.  Will fix ( as soon as I figure out why it's there Cheesy )

Mary AnnPAL

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:16:17 AM

This coin would make a great source of data for exploring game theory.
elviselvis101

Activity: 573

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:26:38 AM

Any one know where I can download a wallet ?
The website is dead.
reorder

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:27:33 AM

Any one know where I can download a wallet ?
The website is dead.
https://github.com/Max-Coin/maxcoin/releases
elviselvis101

Activity: 573

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:30:40 AM

Thanks, I had the wrong link
TheRealSteve

FUN > ROI

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:56:57 AM

Pools, hash rates and miners
pool
24h Ghash/s
delta %
% of network
workers
delta %
rate/miner
fee %
payout
     1gh
-
-
RBPPS
     CoinedPool
PPLNS
     Mining Pool Hub
PROP
     DwarfPool
-
-
PPS
     Iwakuang
PROP
     Switchercoin
PPLNS
     MaxCoin NZ
PROP
     Suprnova
PROP
     RocketPool
     MinePit
-
-
     HashFaster
PROP
     MaxCoin Pool
-
-
PROP
     total
     network
     residual
MaxCoin Pools: hash rate % of network
MaxCoin Pools: hash ratesMaxCoin Pools: workersMaxCoin Pools: hash rate/worker
Pools not listed due to inactivity or ongoing errors: MineMaxCoin, HashFast, smalltimeminer, Mining4all, miningwith.us, nut2pools, Sytes, Netcode and minecrypto.net.

Block progression and luck
pool
7d hash rate
% of network
7d blocks
% of network
7d luck %
3d luck %
24h luck %
     1gh
     CoinedPool
     Mining Pool Hub
     DwarfPool
     Iwakuang
     Switchercoin
     MaxCoin NZ
     Suprnova
     RocketPool
     MinePit
     HashFaster
     MaxCoin Pool
     residual
MaxCoin Pools: block progress over hash rate
Higher hash rates (vertical axis) typically result in more blocks found (more dots along horizontal axis).
Density of dots is indicative of luck - closer together is greater luck, further apart is lower luck.
Luck is a ratio between % of blocks found and % of network hashrate claimed and should ideally hover around 100%.
MaxCoin Pools: blocks found last 24hMaxCoin Pools: 7-day luck

Mining and pool takes (indicative, not authoritative)
The previous day, 2,850 blocks with an average reward of 48 MAX were found on the network for a total of 126,868.95 MAX distributed.
At an average network hash rate of 1,840,642Ghash/s, a miner having 1Ghash/s would have earned approximately 74.32478 MAX (minus pool fees),
that could be traded for BTC0.0088364733 ($3.85)
pool
24h blocks
fee %
MAX take
BTC
$USD
     1gh
     CoinedPool
     Mining Pool Hub
     DwarfPool
     Iwakuang
     Switchercoin
     MaxCoin NZ
     Suprnova
     RocketPool
     MinePit
     HashFaster
     MaxCoin Pool
MaxCoin Exchange rate
Market cap: 19,794,629MAX | BTC2,353 | $1,025,628

1gh Top hash distribution profile
1gh top (Mhash/s)
Top 10
Top 100
Total
Mean
Median
% of pool
% of network
MaxCoin Pool '1gh', top workers hash rate distribution

Like these Stats Posts? Donate MaxCoin: mLGNNRupX7BRoENDQQBwfrMFetqQb4sZz3

amix

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:35:55 PM

and where can we get one that does flag a virus!?

dont give me false postive its the wallet aint no chance or risk taken there. Plus i dont see nor understand WHY a wallet should get a false postive? the mining programs i understand why - due to them being used in trojan packages for mining, etc, the anti virus companys buyndles the whole deal as a virus inc the mining programs. but a wallet no evil use there.
Useless you can explain to me WHY the wallet is getting flagged by my antivirus software - oh its only 9.0 and 9.1.0 that get flagged the newer versions.
TheRealSteve

FUN > ROI

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:32:54 PM

They are "working on it";
http://www.maxtalk.org/index.php?topic=146.0
http://www.maxtalk.org/index.php?topic=139.0

Don't want to risk it? Don't run it.

reorder

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:36:27 PM

They are "working on it";
http://www.maxtalk.org/index.php?topic=146.0
http://www.maxtalk.org/index.php?topic=139.0

Don't want to risk it? Don't run it.
Didn't KAV flag Bitcoin wallet too? That is, while it was still using IRC seeding.
TheRealSteve

FUN > ROI

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:50:16 PM

Pretty sure it still has a high score on the virus total website as well - probably still because of the IRC component.  Note that several of the other altcoin clients also have some scores there (just not nearly as bad).

Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: