Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin '''  (Read 1481 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

it's too early to says this is good news because last time i heard facebook will explore blockchain technology not for made their own crypto and there was no official statement from facebook owner that Mark Zuckerberg didn't say anything about this news and i think in the near future facebook don't have any plan to involved in crypto world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

it's too early to says this is good news because last time i heard facebook will explore blockchain technology not for made their own crypto and there was no official statement from facebook owner that Mark Zuckerberg didn't say anything about this news and i think in the near future facebook don't have any plan to involved in crypto world
The possibilities will be there, as we knew that the twins who created facebook originally was also an investors of bitcoin, just my own opinion but maybe mark will consider it if he seen the potentials, if he will create a digital money that will be accepted inside his platform then money will always be money, for sure business mind like mark will adopt if he will see the future gains.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Wow is that true?so if its true facebook love crypto now and facebook know what the value of crypto in this world amazing,looking forward for this.Facebook is one of the biggest social media so its easy to advertise their coin if ever and will see what is the future next big thing.I love what happening in cryoto they become more and more brigth and shine
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

For Facebook to run an ICO called face coin, I think that will be very interesting and fun for bounty hunter to use the social media marketing to invite more people into the system, Secondly crypto business is a very serious one, which involves money, time and delay task as the case may be.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

I did not hear any news about Facebook creating a coin called Facecoin. Maybe this is a fake project of someone targeting fraudulent money of people. People should not invest in this project

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

In the current digital era, gradually everything is going online. Not only that, there are many coins with Bitcoin that are only seen online and that currency is used as a medium of exchange. Even if Facebook creates their own crypto currency, but I would say it is a very good decision. Facebook has lots of members so it will be easy to implement this decision.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

I did not hear any news about Facebook creating a coin called Facecoin. Maybe this is a fake project of someone targeting fraudulent money of people. People should not invest in this project

I also think this is just a phishing project. I also tried searching for Facecoin on google but there are very few results found. But if facecoin really exists by facebook then surely this coin will be hotter than Bitcoin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:30:33 PM

I think this is a very good and promising idea for investing. Who knows, could we  invest in open sales?
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

I also think this is just a phishing project. I also tried searching for Facecoin on google but there are very few results found. But if facecoin really exists by facebook then surely this coin will be hotter than Bitcoin

Of course we are still waiting for official news from Facebook companies. But I believe if the official facecoin is launched, it will be a successful project and will provide significant benefits.
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

If facebook created facecoin then I think this is a real potential coin. This coin would be even more famous than bitcoin and ETH. I would invest in this coin if it was actually created by facebook
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

Well, if facebook issued his own coin. So this is good news and will have a good impact on the world of crypto. Hopefully many big companies will follow facebook.
quangkhietcoltd

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

I think facecoin and facebook can be one. If so, does facecoin actually grow? I'm wondering this
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:01:58 PM

he decided to adopt the idea from Pavel Durov's telegram, for sure he wants to raise a lot of money at ICO, have officially announcement?
TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

wow i think its gonna be a bigest ico after telegram ico, can't wait to see the next project, btw thanks for share
cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

The launch of the FaceCoin will be interesting thing. atleast one can be sure of this project and invest in it with respect to no scam because the team is and will be a group of members of high repute, the likes of Mark Z. and Macus from Paypal. well this is indeed a good news. we are waiting for this development. am sure it's going to make waves immediately.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:36:07 PM

This is very good news! Finally, social networks turned their attention to the crypto market! facebook for a long time resisted crypto market, and very nevovtino always responded! now they changed their mind! soon all haters will change their minds to a positive attitude! I will be happy to follow the launch of ico!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

[/quote
I don't know if its really true because there's no announcement to be done yet by facebook but this news is legit I think it would be big move by facebook because it give's a lot of hype to crypto industries and for sure it will support by the people but for now let's wait until facebook gives a official announcement on that.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

That is a very good one for Facebook having a Crypto coin, and it will be multivate many people to start believing on crypto currency, which is a new way of generating cool cash, through investment or crypto trading.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:54:06 PM

If it is true that Mark Zuckerberg is interested in launching facecoin then why did we hear some rumor that He is going to stop Ico advert in facebook. I was thinking He is anti-blockchain and anti-cryptocurrency.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

if that happens all of us will shun the coin to show our hanger due to the bearish market his crypto advert ban caused us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: