Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin '''  (Read 1481 times)
Mixa87

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:16:51 PM

I think this FaceCoin thing is a complete lie. They should instead just use bitcoin. It makes no sense to create another coin with same function as bitcoin.
I also think that if this were true, then the algorithm of blockchain on this coin would be changed
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koolor

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

Well, if facebook issued his own coin. So this is good news and will have a good impact on the world of crypto. Hopefully many big companies will follow facebook.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

They banned ico ads, but they are making a coin themselves. A contradictory situation Cheesy
All investments made by big companies such as facebook or the like are successful. They do not spend money on what they will do without analyzing everything. It could be a successful project Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:21:17 PM

If this information is accurate, then the cryptocurrency market will become more lively as he grows Facebook into this market. At that time, the market rate will undoubtedly increase, and investors will have more options for longer-term investment rather than just BTC and ETH. And after Facebook's entry into the market, other major corporations will also join the cryptos.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

From the perspective of mass adoption of Crypto it is great news. Can You imagine a coin with over 2 billion monthly potential
users. On the other hand we do not know what damage it could cause on the market for other Cryptocurrencies if any.

Ni-in

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

I had to double-check the date on the video, saw this news in may, they are researching the possibility.
Who knows what will happen when they come with their own coin, just saw a docu the other day, about the intented addiction creating by Facebook and how they are still growing, buying firms, Facebook for kids.
They will have a large user base if a Facebook coin gets launched.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

From the perspective of mass adoption of Crypto it is great news. Can You imagine a coin with over 2 billion monthly potential
users. On the other hand we do not know what damage it could cause on the market for other Cryptocurrencies if any.

Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

is there any official announcements from facebook
because until now , i never heard if "Mark" give an informations about facecoin

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

That would be great for a company or advertising agency who uses facebook as their marketing tool. Instead of paying facebook with fiat, they can use the token for payment. But for now, there is no official announcement yet from fb team, so that news can't still be considered as legit.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:56:57 PM

This news sounds good only if it is actually the intention of the facebook CEO to do that. But there is one thing that is still bothering mind, why will facebook that recently banned ards from cryptos on their site turn around and do an ICO? Besides, they already have a huge market will will not even need one.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

I had to double-check the date on the video, saw this news in may, they are researching the possibility.
Who knows what will happen when they come with their own coin, just saw a docu the other day, about the intented addiction creating by Facebook and how they are still growing, buying firms, Facebook for kids.
They will have a large user base if a Facebook coin gets launched.
Facebook has released its own coin, I can not say for sure, but Facebook is really interested in Blockchain technology when it comes to researching Blockchain in its own company. If Facebook has its own coins, it's not surprising for me.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

I think this FaceCoin thing is a complete lie. They should instead just use bitcoin. It makes no sense to create another coin with same function as bitcoin.
They have not created anything about that and this thread is to creating such a FOMO to that shitcoin. As far as i know there was no plan for facebook to release its own crypto but they are only interested to use the blockchain system to increase the privacy of their data.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

facebook wont launch any cryptocurrency coin in the future face coin is not true. Facebook is exploring the various opportunities regarding blockchain and integrating with Facebook AI technologies in future we may see decentralised social media from facebook
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

Well, this is a great news to hear. when it is launched it will be one of the best in the social media because it is the most popular social media that is pulling the masses. If para eventually this come to reality I will involve my self in an ICO for the first time. because the coin is going to be a BOMB. pumping all the way.
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

Well,thats good news, if it happens eventually ,it's going to be a very great one, we have millions of people all around thr world on Facebook, Its  going to boom... I knew quite alright dat Facebook will still do ICO... Let's hope for the best and also be watchful
HMA

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

this seems an interesting news Undecided Undecided Undecided
Uyekyi

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

To me this is a good news in crypto world, if facebook will launch it’s own coin, then it’s better to prepare to join this ICO because these people can provide the needs of an ICO they have the capacity to create one. I’l be watching this project to join them.
automatikal

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

I think it's not bad, because Facebook has a lot of users . Let's see what happens .
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

Own crypto currency would allow Facebook to make international payments much easier and faster without having to support the currency supported by any local government. In addition, having your own digital currency would be especially useful for some of the company's divisions such as WhatsApp, which is used by many people, located in countries where the currency is very unstable. Let's see what happens!
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

If this news is true, then I only know that why they banned all the ICO advertisement, because they want to create their own blockchain/coins, dont want other competitor in their platform, maybe other big company like Microsoft / Google also follow later? Let us see this rumor is true or not   Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: