Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin '''  (Read 1481 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

that's a good move, a few days ago I said that Facebook project to create cryptocurrency will be a huge success. facebook will get a lot of support from world figures.

enthusiastic and Facebook users become part that supports the existence of cryptocurrency facebook.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DropBombzENT

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

It will be very interesting to see how decentralized coins will be used in a centralized network
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

as long as I pay attention to facebook which makes the decision that facebook is closing the cryptocurrency advertisement.
and I now can news that facebook is launching "facecoin".
which is really real it just facebook closed the cryptocurrency ads

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

Facebook having ICO wouldnt have an impact if the currency is through its platfrom itself Facebook.  All the more so that there are news that facebook hates bitcoin. What if the coin is allowed to be used as a currncy for their platform only it would be pretty stupid.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

I think "FaceCoin " will someday be in a reality. According to some reports, Mark Zuckerberg's social network would be considering creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform. For this matter, the facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, the former president of the Paypal. It is somehow a good idea.
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

That's good news!!! Every day I meet more and more companies that are moving to the crypto ecosystem using the blockchain system. Amazon, Starbucks, Samsung and others. And now Facebook is creating its own coin. That's cool

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ljtronics1

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

Would it be an ICO or airdrop ? Interesting to see how it turn out to be
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Wow thats very great news if it's not a rumour than this news really pleasure to everyone. , its very best step from Facebook about bitcoin and ico its a revulsion for digital market now waiting for start of all of this than meet to full fill ment about this.hopefully for the best.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
blueman44

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Not sure about Facecoin, but FB are definitely looking at how blockchain can help their business.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-cryptocurrency-launch-bitcoin-blockchain-david-marcus-a8343261.html

"Mr Zuckerberg, revealed that his “personal challenge” for the year would be to explore the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

“One of the most interesting questions in technology right now is about centralization vs decentralization,” Mr Zuckerberg said in a Facebook post on 4 January.

Encryption and cryptocurrency "take power from centralized systems and put it back into people’s hands," he wrote. I’m interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how best to use them in our services.”

-- Personally, I think it will be some time before this moves forward and they just do not want to be left behind if/when real adoption is realised.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

It's a good news mate,is it started already or still in progress?.Whatever it may be its really good to start their own cryptos. In case of facebook the probability to succeed in crypto world is really high. I think it will be a turning point to the facebook.
ipinkang

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

This interesting if facebook have their own coin, but i think facebook not need to gain money through this way, if this happened i believe they has another purpose when they make their own coin.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

Well its already expected, Mac Zuckerberg announced earlier this year that one of the things he intends learning this year is Blockchain Technology. So we are expecting him to make it public on what he is trying to release. But i don't think that Facecoin has any relationship with Facebook those are different projects. Besides if Mac Zuckerberg wants to release his he will make a public announcement.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

I am not going to be jubilant over this piece of news until it becomes a reality. In reality, no doubt, this will further propel the crypto industry in terms of capitalization and awareness given Facebook's massive reach. It's a good one. In a related development, there is also the Pacman coin by the famous Filipino boxer going through its ICO now. It's sure a good thing that popular figures are dabbling into the crypto industry. But I honestly hope it doesn't turn into scam like Flowd Mayweather's Centra, anyway.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

Wow that is great news and this is good news because many people can earn this coin I think it is very effective for our
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

zuckerberg wants to be a king with his own money,

so he creates what he is famous for as in the developed world, personofied systems arent that popular.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

Not true, Facebook's intentions were to only explore the technology of blockchain, whilst "Facecoin" is nowhere near from Facebook I don't even think that if Facebook creates a digital coin it is not going to be Facecoin, so I really don't think this is legitimate as Mark has no plans on making a crypto.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

I think it is very good and it seems cryptocurrency can be used in the facebook platform and hopefully this can trigger the price increase of some other cryptocurrency more and more platfrom using cryptocurrency then crytpocurrency will become famous and will be expensive.
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

if this news is true if yes then this will be good news maybe it will trigger an increase in crypto enthusiasts because facebook is very popular, if that is true then no doubt facebook will be a great success, but the facebook has not been confirmed about this so I'm not sure about this news yet.
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

A big name like facebook if issues some coin is definitely good news.  But facebook shall withdraw the restrictions imposed for other initial coin offerings.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

Good News. All should be scratched. If this happens then the profit graph of everyone increases. Prices will increase due to competition, so investors will benefit. Maybe fACECOIN  come in limitation quantity This benefit will be a deal.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: