Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin '''  (Read 1481 times)
yahamidu

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

It is a good news. The big companies should create a new crypto, It is the future currency. It will be needed in the future.
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

To me this is a good news in crypto world, if facebook will launch it’s own coin, then it’s better to prepare to join this ICO because these people can provide the needs of an ICO they have the capacity to create one. I’l be watching this project to join them.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

I think this idea is quite logical and feasible!. Just as Pavel Durov decided to create a coin TON, it is possible to create a Facebook of Cain. Still only on hearing ICO telegram is wildly popular, it is possible to expect the same effect from Facebook-Good luck mark!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
cooobb

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

Would love to see it for real, as it will bring cryptos to a billion of people. It can change their scepsis for the better after pleasant use of FaceCoin, or how they call it, whatever Wink
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

Facebook lauching it's own cryptocurrency facecoin would be great news for crypto world's. Facebook's this iniative will help cryptocurrency to reach billions of people and will pave the way for cryptocurrency to reach mainstream.

xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

Very interesting idea, let's see what happens. I wish I could invest in their project, but I did not hear about their ICO. Huh
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

If this is really true, then this is a big step for the crypto industry as a whole. Many large corporations can go along the way of Facebook and we will see many interesting projects. I hope, we are waiting for interesting future.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:18:09 PM

This is just someone using the facebook name but has no real connection to them. Good idea, i knew someone was going to do it if not facebook themselves. Could face a lawsuit though from zuckerberg if it actually takes off.

izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:19:34 PM

A reliable source confirmed to Finance Magnates that Facebook monetizes its own product line with the help of crypto currency - Facebook Coin (FBC). Users will have to register to use the coin, but Facebook ensures that wallets and transactions are completely anonymous.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Interesting news, I would have taken part in it. In my opinion, this will be a profitable and promising project. If there is no special profit, then on the HYIP, they will clearly earn some of that money.
This is not a real project. After I learned about the project, I did not find that there was information that facebook would release facecoin. You should not invest in this project because you will probably lose money
LegendzX

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

Wow!
I will save myself for this. This gonna be a successful ICO ever because it has already an influence to all community in facebook and even in cryptos.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

I also saw this message from Cheddar that own crypto currency would allow Facebook to make international payments much easier and faster without the need to support the currency supported by any local government.
Also one of the reasons that having their own digital currency would be especially useful for some of the Facebook divisions, such as WhatsApp, which is used by many people located in countries where state currencies are very unstable.
sidensi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

this is a very appropriate and good step done by facebook, even easier for us to work and if this is true then facebook popalaritas will climb, but whatever is launched we need to check first, so that whatever we follow is not against the rules, I think this needs to be reviewed and needs to be learned first, so we do not feel harmed.
Phily40

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

I think this will be a great evolution in facebook forum, as making payment will be easy through the world. Facecoin will have a great hype due to many users on the facebook channel and the popularity of the forum itself.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

Now it becomes clear why they prohibit advertising to new projects.They just want to make their coins and so that there is not much competition

MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

This is very good if it really happens, then this will be a new spirit for Bitcoin participants. And this will add to the positive effect that it's clearer if cryptocurrency can give more value to all the participating participants. I would rather see this information that way.
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

Umm, should we believe that? Grin I mean, apparently some of you guys says that it’s not related with facebook. We need more clear info about the project.
skrpdssh

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

Yesterday I caught sight of the airdrome from Ask.FM. Today, the news of the coin from Facebook) Soon the coins are waiting for the twitter and vk) If the case, I'm interested in whether the airplane or bounty will be conducted on facebook)
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

"FaceCoin" will not be surprised at this in full you can expect. facebook has a huge number of followers who will gladly support and help promote this project
Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

Hmmm interesting... That would be interesting. It can also help to make more people realise the importance of cryptocurreny. Could spark a positive uproar globally which will be good for crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: