Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin '''  (Read 1481 times)
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

That's very interesting. First Facebook prohibits cryptocurrency advertising now they are running their coin. In my opinion, these are double standards.
Yes, you are right, I also think that it can be double standards, but there are no official announcements, so it's too early to judge Facebook.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vuongvanmot

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

And again, the old story repeats itself.
I want to say this is all ridiculous but ahhh it's all been so OK.

Last year Facebok banned advertisements for Cryptocurrency promotion and now he creates his own Altcoins. Ahha LOL

They banned Cryptocurrency promotion doesn't means that They can not create facebook coin ? They banned promotion to reduce scammer using their platform to do scam their community ? They create their coin to deal with technical issue ? They are different
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

That's very interesting. First Facebook prohibits cryptocurrency advertising now they are running their coin. In my opinion, these are double standards.
Yes, you are right, I also think that it can be double standards, but there are no official announcements, so it's too early to judge Facebook.
well, I think this is the wrong news. Facebook is one of the social media that has banned cryptocurrency. very strange if they do that, and create a new cryptocurrency. well that can backfire for their company.
dimasty_lucky

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

I think Facebook just checks people's reactions. How they will react to this.
vuongngocgiang

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

This is great news. Facebook will launch its own coins and '' FaceCoin ''' it's a great step by Facebook to enter in the cryptomarket

Do you think a Giant like Facebook step into this market will be a good news as a acknowledgement for cryptocurrency , and the market cap will be increase because many investor will  be confident to invest in crypto ? I think one day, that will happen , not just Facebook, but also Google , amazon , ...
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

I think if it's going to happen then is reasonable. Crypto has a great potential and is certainly a new revolution for the world. certainly reasonable if Facebook wanted to enter in it and also want to get a feel for the same results from crypto. so sooner or later I think if Facebook will indeed issue the crypto himself will soon to be realized.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

It's not for nothing that FB constantly pursues everything connected with cryptocurrencies. so they try to interfere with their direct competitors. left to wait for the launch Twitter-coin )))
cheese_x

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

The greatest preferred standpoint is that this coin may really turn out to be more costly later on if Facebook will survive. Purchasing coins and tokens is substantially less demanding than utilizing securities exchange. This coins could be utilized for utilizing administrations related with Facebook.
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

I think it's totally a lie, but Facebook doesn't do that right now. He doesn't need to do that. Anyone who knows a little bit about the crypto world knows it's a lie.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

I do not know if it's true, but it seems to me that it's time for Facebook already to take a step in this direction, its own crypto currency would allow Facebook to make international payments much easier and faster without the need for currency support supported by any local government
Huent142

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

Last year Facebok banned advertisements for Cryptocurrency promotion and now he creates his own Altcoins. Ahha LOL

They banned Cryptocurrency promotion doesn't means that They can not create facebook coin ? They banned promotion to reduce scammer using their platform to do scam their community ? They create their coin to deal with technical issue ? They are different

But what is the point of creat facebook coin?

They can issuance of shares to call for capital, they don't need to do ICO.
minsokiu88

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

Why did I hear from my friend that Facebook was very serious to reject Bitcoin and other digital coins in its payment.
Check your information again!
harjiy

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

thats gonna be a great move for then. thats a good news .....
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

this is just what I said to my friend when he came to me and telling me about facebook banned for cryptocurrency promotion. I told to him that Facebook must be kidding by banned the promotion and I am sure that Facebook wants to make their own coins and now it's happening. let see what will happen in the future and I wonder how it looks like the coin. besides that, I think the FaceCoin will compete will the other coins and I think it will difficult for Facebook to do this because of they still a newcomer in the cryptocurrency and they only follow with the trend.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

Is this news legitimate? Upon checking the link attached the site Cheddar cannot be open it says an error occur! Haven't heard also on news about this plan of Mark Zuckerberg. Hope to find an article or video of Mr. Zuckerberg announcing about this Facecoin for us to believe that they really wanted to adopt the blockchain technology. However if this happened this will surely be one of the biggest cryptocurrency in the world of crypto as we all know Facebook is famous worldwide and lots of users as well as advertisers.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

I think before investing in this facecoin project need first to clarify to facebook if this is legit. But if it is legit i will surely invest on it. Looking forward for the announcement of twitter too. haha

Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

For me if facebook is launching facecoin then it is a threats to others companies in this kind of business because the number of user of facebook is in high rank more chances to be successful.
Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

If Facebook can run its own ICO called FaceCoin, I think it would be very exciting and fun for gift hunters to use social media marketing.
Inviting more people into the system, Both crypto business is a very serious business, involving money and time.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

If this news is true, i will surely buy this coin.Facebook is good and many possible large investor partnership
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

If this news is true, i will surely buy this coin.Facebook is good and many possible large investor partnership

This is not true. This news will be in spotlight for weeks, I imagine announcements on FaceBook and TV. FaceBook
is on stock market, you can buy FaceBook shares, if they are making their token that would be a big news. One more
thing, FaceBook is US product, head offices are in Menlo Park, California, United States, they work under their law.
   All big US companies will wait SEC decision, if it`s positive they will adopt crypto-currencies. They are too big, they
work under the law.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████