Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin '''  (Read 1481 times)
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

How reliable is this info. Although, we are all expecting the launch of Facebook ICO, but some might want to sell their coins in disguise using Face as being representative of Facebook. We would need to confirm the source and it has to also be officially announced on the platform of Facebook. Nothing should be easily accepted these days. The source of every information must be thoroughly scrutinized.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:37:43 PM

I just saw some news that facebook is researching about blockchain. There is not really any news about facebook going to release facecoin.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

wow it's great, seeing from facebook users who reach billions of people it will more popularize the world of cryptocurrency. maybe the coin that will be launched facebook will bermaanfaat as a medium payment facebook services like facebook ads, facebook business, and other services from facebook.
I hope it will come true and be a popular coin
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

This was to be expected as it forbade different advertisements in all of the ISO then it became clear that they are planning something their own, and now we see what exactly
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:44:54 PM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

If this is really legit then it's good for the crypto community. It will not be long until Mark Zuckerberg launched his own coin and it will be huge. I've read somewhere that Mark is interested in blockchain technology. Imagine if Facebook have it's own token as currency and will be use by millions of people within the Facebook platform. It will an awesome day to look forward.
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

This can be my first altcoin that I will going to wait to see the ICO in crypto world, seeing in every news in social media and be part of it as a bounty participant and as an investor will be my exciting moment. Because we know that facebook is being useful to use globally and the founder is really well know and reliable. I believe the ICO will finish before the final day because investors will take this great opportunity.
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

Just getting to hear this for the first time. FACECOIN? wow, this is nice, very good. This will create a lot of competition for other social media websites to also up their game. On the other hand, if Facebook with members of about 2 billion people accepts cryptocurrency, it means the world has accepted cryptocurrency. I hope this news turns out to be real. Let them actualize it.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

Why Facebook needs to create its own cryptocurrency? They only need to raise more money from faithful investors.
Facebook banned cryptocurrency ads recently and now they changed their mind? Whos is the next? Google will create its own cryptocurrency? Cheesy
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

I'm not sure of the legitimacy of this supposed news of facebook's own coin but like other members here I highly doubt this one. Not too long ago, facebook banned the advertisements of any ICOs, if you can recall. Which clearly gave a hint, if not a direct statement, that they aren't too keen on being involved in blockchain. So it doesn't really add up to me how this kind of news will spread. We better wait for an official announcement from Mark himself and not just any links that say this or that to avoid confusion and misinformation.

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

fake, this is not related to facebook. false information.
facecoin has nothing to do with facebook, facebook already banned crypto ads and they dont want to become related to crypto.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

wow, facebook will launch its own coins, so great news, how can we join the coins ico?
I believe if it launch, the price will pump !

For me the reason why this is such a good story (if true) is that it will legitimize cryptos to millions more users.

At the moment, so many people see bitcoin as as a way to launder money or just for techno geeks. If facebook launch their own currency (or just integrate into messenger) then all of a sudden it becomes a real world use case for everyone

...which means the demand for bitcoin goes up big time

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

thats great news. just think what will happen if facebook do this. whole world will know about crypto. facebook already have billions of members and thats the best news for bitcoin and crypto currency. hope everything will go well

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
reinerdar

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:23:20 PM

There will probably be their tokens inside the system that can not be derived from it,which is generally used in the same online games for many years.
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

Interesting prattles, I would accept enchanted factor in it. In my guess, this testament be a bankable and encouraging design. If thither is no conclusive profit, so on the HYIP, they testament clearly authorization some of that money.
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

The network found this information: A reliable source confirmed Finance Magnates that Facebook monetizes its own product line with the help of crypto currency - Facebook Coin
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

I just laughed to see the news, because remembering facebook banned ads about crypto some time ago, but if facebook really issued a virtual currency it will be a project that really gives effect in the world crypto, remember facebook is a company raksaa
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

I think Facebook needs that to make the Facebook platform to bring in huge returns in the feature, using cryptos to make payments is easier compare to when you are using credit card or directly bank transfer and if Facebook joins crypto space, it will be a massive good news because it means billions of people will know about cryptos.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
lisapunt

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

Probably yes, big companies like amazon and Facebook they will have their utility token soon.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

I think in a short time all the big companies will launch their tokens. And it's good news that the world turns to crypto
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

The team dedicated to blockchain is needed just to keep up with all the latest news, but I don't think they will take any practical steps towards building FB's own blockchain.
IMHO, there is no need for Facebook to launch its coin since they have other methods of payment available that have been successfully used for years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: