Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better?  (Read 2577 times)
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

I save and invest some of my money on the main currency that is ether and partly I keep it in altcoin form,
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

You can still hold some of your money to the most popular altcoin like NEO, XLM, XRP, LTC, and many more. Their price is quite stable enough and has a possibility of growth in the next day. At least, you should try to hold your money on Bitcoin and Ethereum because this is the most trusted cryptocurrency in the world...
But it can't give the best return. Hold the major coin will only good to get a little profit. But if we can try to put some in the potential altcoin just like remme and there is a possibility our amount will turn more than 10x in the future because the price and marketcap is really slow compared with major coin. Remme as the new platform tries to create the modern security. That gives a lot of value in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lena1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

It seems to me it will be good to keep both Bitcoin or Etherium and simultaneously in altcoins, there will be more return.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

If you have altcoins then store it on a safe wallet. but i guess you should accumulate more bitcoin and especially Ethereum this is a good long term investment and please pay attention of some good Crypto in the market.

I am holding both of these cryptocurrencies. I do not pay attention to their volatility as I know: finally, Ethereum and Bitcoin will go to the Moon again. Naturally, we have to wait for this several months (after summer)
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
if im asked what is better i think altcoin, because of this price, no interest, no hidden charges and i recommend keeping both bitcoin and altcoin. but i guessyou should accumulate there will be return or you hold your money btc or eth
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

When you focus your fund on two major coin, you are expose and affected by the volatility of those coin. But when you properly diversify your fund into many quality altcoin, you spread your risk and you are likely not going to loss all!
Salvation99

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

In my opinion, do not put all your eggs in one basket. Its better to choose top 5 coins on coinmarketcap, divide your funds into 5 and invest your funds into them. That wah, your risk is reduced and you would also have nice profits in the long run
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

We all cannot depend on just one coin.There are other brilliant ideas that need to be established with the concept of the altcoins.Altcoins are doing pretty well and some even have the potential of becoming the next great coins.

the_dump1

Activity: 210
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

Recently I don't have bitcoin. Now I keep my capital in altcoins and I think that it is a good decision. I keep most of my money in Ethereum.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

In general, I prefer investing in altcoins because there are quite a few promising coins that have now begun to grow in price ..
Pinturicchio

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

I keep 70% of my money in the top 10 crypto-currencies. The other 30% bought different coins, which I consider promising (some have already made good profits, some - losses)
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

What did you mean either? and what the different between altcoin and either coin did you mean? For me, I use Bitcoin as payment and altcoin just for holding.
kruzer200

Activity: 420

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

I think think that now it is just necessary to have an Ethereum in a purse because in fact it is the future market leader ..

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

I recommend hodl bitcoin or ethereum since both are more stable and have a trading volume than other altcoins, so you can exit your position easily. In my opinion, it is better to trade smaller altcoins and hodl them for the short-term only.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

Bitcoin, despite a slight decline in popularity, still has a big impact on most altcoins and I think it will last a long time ..
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

If you have altcoins then store it on a safe wallet. but i guess you should accumulate more bitcoin and especially Ethereum this is a good long term investment and please pay attention of some good Crypto in the market.

I am holding both of these cryptocurrencies. I do not pay attention to their volatility as I know: finally, Ethereum and Bitcoin will go to the Moon again. Naturally, we have to wait for this several months (after summer)
I agree with this, after the summer holidays will definitely the price of bircoin and also ethereum will be together reach the moon. and I was prepared to buy it at a cheap price last week
Kulang

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

For me having those main cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin is better because they coins are more stable than some other coins especially altcoins. They already existed for so many years and never vanished so if you will invest then go for the main cryptos.
crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

We all cannot depend on just one coin.There are other brilliant ideas that need to be established with the concept of the altcoins.Altcoins are doing pretty well and some even have the potential of becoming the next great coins.
I agree. I think that you should distribute your finance into different factors that will help you earn. Concentrating into only Bitcoin is too risky. Altcoins are present so you could have options which ones to choose.

expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

I think that you can not compare bitcoin and ethereum, they are so different, completely different i would say. So let them be

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

I agree. I think that you should distribute your finance into different factors that will help you earn. Concentrating into only Bitcoin is too risky. Altcoins are present so you could have options which ones to choose.
Bitcoin is stable, but even I would say it is too risky to invest or hold only one thing. I am thinking about other coins to invest right now

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: