Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better?  (Read 2577 times)
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

There are advantages of doing both of these in holding a profit in bitcoin or eth and holding in altcoin. As we know if  the price of bitcoin pump up the all prices of altcoin will do the same. So nothing the difference so you can do work both of them.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

My opinion you need to have many different coins. Bitcoin and etherum should be in each purse. I think that this is what all professionals in cryptography do.
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

It depends on your strategy, how you want to earn money in crypto. If you want just hold your coins and you won't do anything with them in the near future then you can buy bitcoin, eth and maybe several promising altcoins (EOS, TRON, Cardano, etc.), but if you want to keep all your money in altcoins then you have to keep your finger on the pulse to buy/sell at the right time.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

That will be the best decision you will make rather than it will be full of altcoin that you dont know where will be going. Pumping and dumping them are easy with investors. While with bitcoin and Ethereum it is hard for it is too valuable.
Addition to that is those two are already proven and tested. For that many waves that had come it still went through and still gained a lot of attraction from new investors.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

Well, if you want to be safe from scams and shitcoins because you are still a newbie in this industry and haven't
learned a lot yet or read a lot yet, then buying and holding main coins is the better choice for you. But if you are
pretty confident that you already know how to differentiate shitcoins from hidden gems, then I suggest that you
go for altcoins that are still starting out because this can clearly give you more profits than the main coins in a
bullish season.
Shaminyue

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:23:03 PM

I recommend that you should diversify your investment into several coins instead of only BTC or ETH or just one or two Alt coins. This would reduce your risk. The market has changed everyday so no one can be sure about the value of coins in future.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

It is much better to hold bitcoin and ether for long term than risking it to alt coin why? Bitcoin and ether have much potential in the future than other cryptocurrency because they're the top 2 best altcoin and they're also the commonly used coin in the industry.
I do agree with your statement my friend I think that is the best thing to do when you wanted to hold tokens for a long time, eth and btc are good for long-term holding because their potential is very good and the can recover dramatically but with a lot of profit.
Hudora

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

In the period of the fall of the market, buying and holding BTC or ETH becomes the best option for working in the long term, because they will in any case restore their price over time.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

In my opinion, it is not a wise decision to put all your eggs in one basket. It can really hurt. Its better to split your funds into 3 parts,30% for bitcoin, 25% for etherum and the remaining for other solid coins like neo, WANCHAIN. Etc
bealoveall

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

I like Altcoin more. The price may increase 3 to 5 times really attractive. I'm investing in ADA and EOS for about $ 2000, I hope to reach $ 10,000 early next year. Grin Grin
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

Hello, if you hold bitcoins or other mainstream tokens such as ETH, then I think you can hold them and use the rest of the money to invest in other tokens. I think this is safe!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
niublity

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

When I choose to invest in a certain kind of cryptocurrency, I will put all my funds together to invest and perform short-term operations. I think this way will allow me to get higher profits faster!

smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

I hold my money in bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo and ripple. I am following the advice of known experts who expressed positive outlook in these coins. They have also good prediction on the monero. I'm planning on investing in it very soon.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

i think 25 percent of the money is spent on bitcoin . twenty-five percent is placed on ether . the remaining funds are used to invest in some potential coins . for example , ontology , neo , eos , ada .
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

I invested all my money in altcoin in January of this year, and everyone saw it. It was a really bad experience. Now I've changed all the coins to the bitcoin.
this is a good move, some altcoins are not as popular as bitcoin, we can track and predict the price and marketcap of bitcoin because bitcoin is very popular and there are a lot of updates about this coin, but i can't say that altcoins are bad. choose the popular coins for safety
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

It's better you hold some of bit coin and get alternate coins too. Either way, both are useful. Although I hole more of altcoin than bitcoin itself because I believe altcoin can really do good also
priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

Bitcoin and Etherium are the most stable coins when compared to other cryptocurrencies. I suggest keeping 50% from your portfolio as Bitcoin and Etherium. use other 25% for good alts coins with high potential. remaining 25% you can use for ICO investment. Before investing in ICO please do your own research. Because there is a lot of scammers try to steal your funds. If you are looking for an ICO Guarium(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3293429.0   ) is for you. I personally like the project concept and the team.
bitylon29

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

Bitcoin is reliable tho. But it's better to split money into different cryptos, i mean some percentage to bitcoin and some to altcoin, if possible some can be on ICOs, don't rely on one project split your money and expect your returns from different dimensions.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

Etherium is also Altcoin) But in general this is the most difficult question. I would advise you to divide your investments between different coins, and not put everything in one coin)
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

In both, spliting your money in more than one project make you more sure that you could earn something, you are just spliting loses or earnings in more than one coin, that is easy.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: