Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better?  (Read 2577 times)
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

Well it depends on your choice, as for me i diversify my portfolio from time to time, I am holding some percentage of bitcoin, some percentage of eth and other altcoins , I do this because we don't actually know which coin will be pump at any moment in time. So it is good to hold as many good coins as possible so that to prepare for any coin bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

Well, taking a look at the crypto trend in past years I see that what works for a particular investor may not work for the other. It depends on what you think is the best between HOLDING altcoins alone or bitcoin alone.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

Per my analysis regarding most altcoins, it will be better to exchange your altcoins for bitcoin and ethereum. This is because, most of the altcoins seems to fall in value with just a sudden rise in value (just like a tortoise). Bitcoin and etherreum show some appreciable rise in value after falling for some time. The behaviour of bitcoin and ethereum in the market in terms of value is better as compared to the other altcoins. 
maiden

Activity: 457

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:44:45 AM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
Exchange your altcoins into btc and eth because this is the most stable coin in crypto,  and diversify all your investments in different couns, hold btc, eth and other altcoins so that you wont regret if theres a loss.

Chrisjay

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:51:01 AM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

For me i prefer bitcoin to hold in a year. It gives good profit return when it took a year. Altcoin are also good but im more confortable in bitcoin. Maybe it because of his price and popularity
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

i am sure you hold btc eth better than altcoin,now the crypto market is very boring,btc and eth is so so strong effect with crypto market,whole change together change of btc eth so i think hold eth and btc now is best choice,when the crypto market grow up,you can use btc and eth to buy altcoin and wait altcoin increase
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

It depends, much better to hold bitcoin for like a year or if for you the price is worthy. Like what is happening now, much better to hold bitcoin for now then wait for it to reign again like last year.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:04:36 AM

Do you have any doubt? Spit off it. Holding a currency like Bitcoin and Ethereum is far, far better than any other altcoins (shitcoins). Compared to these two coins, all other coins are shitcoin. Keep them aside if you wanna discuss other coins.
I agree with you Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choice, the quality of these two coins is no doubt so do not hesitate to choose it because of the potential to give big profits in the future.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

I prefer investing in bitcoin, and certain altcoins which I think are excellent, among them are, Neo, Eos, Ethereum, and Litecoin. I hope that the coins I hold during this six months will grow better by the middle of this month.

PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

Of course it will be better as these two are most established coins so if you really wanna secure your future invest on these two and be a long term holder. Yet some altcoins have a future so if you want to diversify, check every detail of it and invest of the amount you just know you'll afford to lose.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

i am sure you hold btc eth better than altcoin,now the crypto market is very boring,btc and eth is so so strong effect with crypto market,whole change together change of btc eth so i think hold eth and btc now is best choice,when the crypto market grow up,you can use btc and eth to buy altcoin and wait altcoin increase
If you want to keep the value of the coins you are holding, then USDT is the best place to reserve. If you want to trade, BTC is a good choice for you to trade. ETH is a coin to hold. great long term that every investor should hold.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

There's a lot of people doing that--investing more in atcoins and less on bitcoin. For instance, EXRN, an altcoin, did not conduct an ICO but is in different exchanges. People believing that it has a huge potential buy it on exchanges more frequently. I myself have done this and believe that it is more profitable.
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:43:33 AM

There's a lot of people doing that--investing more in atcoins and less on bitcoin. For instance, EXRN, an altcoin, did not conduct an ICO but is in different exchanges. People believing that it has a huge potential buy it on exchanges more frequently. I myself have done this and believe that it is more profitable.

Actually based on my experience after witnessing the growing characteristic of bitcoin I could say bitcoin is the best crypto coin to invest on. As for now, it was still down in the market but as what most of the experts says that it will soon rise again. However, bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies once bitcoin is down other crypto coin will be done also.
cris hazada

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

To me I prefer long-term investments in bitcoin or Ethereum. because I'm sure they will rise in price.again
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

I think you made the right choice , I also keep my money in Bitcoin and Ethereum
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

Right now, I have changed my strategy. I prefer to hold FIAT right now. Waiting for the market crash, then look for a good entry, and buy it when the dip.
Holding big top ten, still reasonable. Personally, I only holding Ethereum, ADA, and MUSICOIN right now.

yitai2020

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

You better hold bitcoin or ethereum because of its stability in the market, and if you have an extra money to invest you can choose on some promising altcoins in the market that you believe that will give you good profit in the future. It is your own responsibility to search and give time to analyze the coin you are planning to invest because it is your money is at stake.
Yes, this is a very mature proposal. This is what the elderly in the investment market do. High market value projects tend to be relatively stable and can withstand greater volatility and remain healthy, but in turn, small-cap value projects tend to disappear over time.
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

I don't like to take risks , so I prefer you to keep your money in stable coins . bitcoin and etherium are the best solutions
rogovih

Activity: 153

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

I very much doubt about bitcoin , it is too unstable and the price is constantly up and down , it is better to choose etherium and a couple of other altcoins

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

Ethereum coin is an altcoin and if you are interested on investing ethereum then you should place all your capital on it because the prices today of ethereum is dumping dramatically so invest while you have the chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: