Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better?  (Read 2577 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
If you are looking for short term profits then you are better away from the famous coins since their price doesn't fluctuate as much as the price of the other alternate crytpos. I also follow the same strategy by selling my altcoins on a very short term basis. What I have realized is that one day or the other a specific coin is going to increase in value so it is better to hold it till it rises instead of selling it during dip.
guizi6

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
You must have a crypto currency, but not all of it. It's necessary to have a bit of Bitcoin, which is still the preferred investment for a long time. Of course, the ether is not bad and it can be purchased. However, other currencies are recommended to invest in small amounts.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

I think the better altcoins to hold is ethereum, Nowadays ethereum is popular and many investors support and use ethereum blockchain in their projects.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

If you are looking for short term profits then you are better away from the famous coins since their price doesn't fluctuate as much as the price of the other alternate crytpos. I also follow the same strategy by selling my altcoins on a very short term basis. What I have realized is that one day or the other a specific coin is going to increase in value so it is better to hold it till it rises instead of selling it during dip.
As we look in the marketplace prices is temporarily dump and the bull run continues, to earned tremendous profit be patience for the right time when the market bounceback. And if you like to earned quick profits , it is necessary to trade daily coin as long as you're already have good strategies.
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

Bitcoin is reliable tho. But it's better to split money into different cryptos, i mean some percentage to bitcoin and some to altcoin, if possible some can be on ICOs, don't rely on one project split your money and expect your returns from different dimensions.
Absolutely! You should not keep your money in one currency. Distribute them as a percentage of all interesting tokens. In this case, it will be easier for you to see the picture of the market and pour your investments into more profitable tokens.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

There is nothing better than bitcoin, because bitcoin is a long term investment so I will hold it for a profit every year. As for altcoin I will use it for trading because it is great for earning money every day.
susutao81

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

I save and invest some of my money on the main currency that is ether and partly I keep it in altcoin form,
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

It’s a good idea to hold the majority of your money in BTC. BTC is a basic element of market so its reputation and value have nice indexes. That’s why you can rely on BTC and you’ll be confident in your profit. Another part of your money you can hold in altcoins because it’s time for their increasing now and you can earn on this.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

Hi,
My opinion is hold 40/40/20.
Hold 40% in bitcoin, 40% in ethereum, another 20% in altcoins.
This will be better.
or 100% in Bitcoin.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:32:37 AM

I can really say where to put an investments since both have their ups and downs and usually ETH and some other alts prices depend on Bitcoin price as well. Like if Bitcoin is up then ETH and most of the alts are up as well, same thing goes with bitcoin price when down. Better to have invested in both bitcoin and eth/alts and compare where you can really make a profit.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

For me the best choice will be put 75% of your money into a well-known coins like BTC etc.. then put the 25% on coins that you think has a good potential at least your 75% will be safe in the future because investing on other coins which is not that known by the public will be more risky than investing on BTC.

XiaoRui

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

it all depends on your strategies, but it seems to me that keeping everything in one crypt currency is very dangerous, so I have 40% in bitcoin, 35% in Eteraum and the rest in altcoyin, so I can play both long and short game , to make a profit every day.

Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

I do it both altcoin or bitcoin. But for now i holding some altcoin and someday it will give me more profit. It is necessary and efficient to hold some altcoin that have potential in the future. A lot of the community's decided to hold and gained more.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

if you are confused, I think the best way is to split it. But I think that invest in main crypto is enough. They are stable and strong coin and usually BTC and ETH have the same movement.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

yeah i think it is better to hold main crypto because they are likely to survive in the long run, although the return is smaller than other alt but it is definitely safe as a long term option. There's a lot of alts that already not relevant anymore after less than one year so you have to choose one with great fundamentals.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

Previously, I kept my funds only in bitcoin, now I added a lot of altcoins and of course etherium.

hegewrw

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

It is better to divide the investment between different coins.  This is the safest option.  Never invest in just one coin.
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

I don't even consider an investment portfolio if it doesn't have bitcoin and Ethereum. Of course, at some point altcoins can give more profit. But they lose in price faster than bitcoin and Ethereum.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

I think it's better if we keep our money in everything, 50% on bitcoin and Ethereum and 50% more on Altcoin.
this is all done to anticipate if there is a value that falls on one of our main Altcoin or Coin is bitcoin and Ethereum, so if all that until happened we will not suffer a lot of losses, if we only guided on one coin just fear the future value will go down and we will experience a huge loss, because you all know that the value of the currency crypto can not be sure and we can not predict to always stay on top.
Kakady13

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

I think it depends on an individual preference and knowledge on how to manage their portfolio. Personally.
I like holding bitcoin and ether aside from being popular they are easy to manage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: