Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:48:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better?  (Read 2579 times)
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:11:44 PM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

I think you should have all possible reliable and potentially interesting coins, the more the better! That's why I try to save 10-15% of my salary and regularly fill my portfolio with 1-2 new coins each month regardless of the market rise or downfall.
bienvang192

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

There is nothing better than bitcoin, because bitcoin is a long term investment so I will hold it for a profit every year. As for altcoin I will use it for trading because it is great for earning money every day.
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

at the moment I only keep altcoins bluzelle, I think altcoins are very good to keep, because its price can rise high at the end of the year, you will be able to profit, keep good altcoins like stellar lumens, ripples and other
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

Will for me if you hard to pick on them. Ill suggest make them 50-50. Because both of them are good on holding. The different among thier is the price. But same profit if they will pump.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

at the moment I only keep altcoins bluzelle, I think altcoins are very good to keep, because its price can rise high at the end of the year, you will be able to profit, keep good altcoins like stellar lumens, ripples and other
Now, while the market is on dump it is much better to buy more cheaper coins, and hodl for a long time in order to gain huge profit at the right time when it fluctuates, higher. Our way to earned is to monitored the market time to time.

CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

Mostly I like to or I prefer long term investment on crypto likr bitcoin or ethereum because I must stay on hopes that they will rise in price.   
Long-term and long investments in bitcoin, too, I consider the best investment! After all, for a long distance everything goes up
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

I notice you're just new In terms of Investment In crypto currency, so In my peace of advice mate do better to try Invest In bitcoin and hold It In a long-term, while studying here In the forum how to manipulate Investing In any altcoins.
View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:03:05 AM

I distribute coins evenly. There is no one leader. You can lose everything or lose a part.
Nginende

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

I do not understand why there should always be something better or worse than the other, there is just bitcoin and he is using such smart contracts and he is worth so much and is meant for that, but there are absolutely different crypto-currencies in which another cost, another purpose and so on. At what is better. For someone else will be better litkoin.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

I think the best strategy is to hold bitcoin . We need altcoins only because they allow us to earn additional btc , so I think daily altcoin trading with a goal to increase your total amount of btc is a best strategy . I think so , because I don't trust altcoin in long term perspective and I'm afraid most part of them will disappear , but bitcoin will survive and will become much more valuable in the future.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

I think it's better to keep your money in reliable audited altcoins, because when the BTC or ETH grow, then the altcoins is growing in proportion to them. If your money is in altcoins, you get an additional income compared to BTC or ETH. Sometimes such income is 2 or 3 times higher.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

I think we will more comfort if we holding bitcoin or ethereum or top 10 coin in marketcap. Holding altcoin have more risk that we hold bitcoin or ethereum because some altcoin have low liquidity in market.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

for long-term investment i will choose Bitcoin and athereum, but if i want to make my money easier grow, with many risk i will choose Altcoin. I suggest you invest on Monero or Neo
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

What is better?
Well, it depends on your needs. If you want to get huge profits quickly, it will definitely be better for the altcoin, but the risk is high, you need to fully understand and invest. If you plan to hold it for a long time,  is definitely the preferred Bitcoin or Ethereum. The income may not be as fast as it is, but the risk is relatively low.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

I think investment on botcoin and other well known coins is better instead of gambling on shit coins which will die as result of bad team supervising the project that is why i said you should invest on already established coins.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

It depends on your strategy.
If you are a long term holder than keep your money in BTC and ETH.
And if you want to do daily trading you can choose one of the alts and try to make your profit there.

luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

I'm thinking that bitcoin, ethereum and other tops  are just more worthy of our trust in terms of holding, but in terms of getting the profit, it seems like the alternative cryptocurrencies would be more effective than they are.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

I think we will more comfort if we holding bitcoin or ethereum or top 10 coin in marketcap. Holding altcoin have more risk that we hold bitcoin or ethereum because some altcoin have low liquidity in market.

For me I think it is still best to hold bitcoin or ethereum, because even though the market price is down at this time, there is still a big chance for it to grow and back to a high price. So if you are holding a bitcoin or ether, there is aslo a big chance for your coins to earn big in the future.
Auto756

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

I think the best part of the money is to invest in BTC and ETH and part of the money to invest in promising coins and hold these coins on a long term.
thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

Most logic answer would be to hold the top 10 cryptocurrencies and try not to get out of that list,  but we need to consider that this market is highly fluctuating and volatile, so not always the top 10 remains there very long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: