Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better?  (Read 2579 times)
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

If you want to hold for a long term, you should choose Bitcoin and Etherium. But if you want to trade to earn profit for a short term, you'd better choose Altcoins.
More adventurous, you may choose new Altcoins which are just recently listed in the market, it can bring to you more profit in a short time

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

If you have large capital it would be better to take advantage of the current pricing conditions by buying as much altcoin as possible because you simply hold the asset in a few months and do not immediately sell it when there is a bad issue about the world of cryptocurrency.
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
I basically keep my funds in alternative cryptocurrencies, a huge number of altcoins make good x while strong coins are held on the same rate, just in bitcoin or Ethereum to keep more reliable you will surely know about their growth, these altcoins are much more doubtful!
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

Very interesting question. But I think it should be here, as it is convenient for you. After all, everyone who entered the crypto currency has built plans for the future. And we all, albeit with one goal. But with different approaches and tools.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

You are safe holding bitcoin and ethereum as these are the two top coins and altcoins are pair-traded using both coins. But sometimes a good variety in your holdings is beneficial also. There are many altcoins right now that has great potential so its a security move to have them in your holdings.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

For me i hold both alts and bitcoin because i know that my alts someday will bloom and other will not so i made it more future proof to get alot of alts even in small amounts.
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

Now we need to sell all the tokens, because the market continues to fall and all coins are depreciating. You can hold only those coins that will surely bring profit when the market starts to grow. But there are very few such coins.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

You should have the bitcoin and ethereum mate. this coin will assure your brighter future in crypto.
Spiderman3

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

It depends on what altcoins you are planning to invest in.  But most likely ETH and BTC are now the two most reliable coins.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

Now we need to sell all the tokens, because the market continues to fall and all coins are depreciating. You can hold only those coins that will surely bring profit when the market starts to grow. But there are very few such coins.
I do not think the market will continue to decline in the near future, but I believe the market will recover in Q4 this year. There is a lot of good news to boost the cryptocurrency market to grow during this time so I am very hopeful on the market in the moment.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

Must prefer to hodl a legit coin like btc and ethereum, this two coins is everywhere in crypto to famiousity in the market mostly used in ico projects must fmto make it successful. Altcoin is also good to hodl but the risk is there, must of the altcoin are dump coin or specifically have zero value that can make your investment wasted so to avoid lossing mas go to a secure coins.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

Of course, I don't keep all my money in whatever cryptocurrency, I think that it's rather risky, and looking at the market I make sure that decision is right every day.
My crypto asset 60% BTC, 20% ETH and another 20% for day trade.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

I think BTC and ETH holding is better because this two coin is very stable coin ever and these coins are very promising too. You can plan with this two and I believe if you can buy or hold this two coins then you can make a good profit from them.
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

Now it is better not to make mistakes and just keep your BTC. Nobody knows when BTC starts growing again. So if you sell out and wait for falling, you can lose a lot Wink

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

Now it is better not to make mistakes and just keep your BTC. Nobody knows when BTC starts growing again. So if you sell out and wait for falling, you can lose a lot Wink
yeah if you keep bitcoin now is best chance because the risk invest in btc now is less the price bitcoin now is low and you can hold it till end year, im sure bitcoin if you hold for longterm its will growing up

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
Nathan_Resin

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

I think that all the same it is better to invest already in stable and tested coins. and this bitcoin and ethereum. I advise them exactly. because they themselves invest in them.
Argoo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

I prefer to earn money in tokens, but to keep my earnings mostly from the ethereum. Bitcoin is also good for storage, however I think that ethereum is more reliable. It is much lower in price for bitcoin and I think it is underestimated compared to bitcoin. When the market begins to recover and grow, ethereum has good chances for its growth.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

I think this is the right time to invest in the altcoins. Which has a very stable price at this moment.I think these coins are best investment right now (ETH, XRP, NEM).
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

To me I prefer to hold ethereum, but there are still good token to hold aside the ethereum and bitcoin. The only this is to make sum research to know the best token to hold and invest
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

My opinion is that 80 - 90 percent of money should be saved in bitcoin and ethereum. 10 -20 percent can be invested in other altcoins.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: