Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:45:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3727 times)
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

Absolutely you should as its a way for many who can't afford to invest to own some of the coins of a project they like. Its mutually beneficial for all parties and although there has been a rise in scam bounties, many are legit

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
deonyx (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

Signature campaigns are ruining the forum.

They cause people to post useless comment after useless comment, cluttering up threads with garbage that nobody cares about.

I've never clicked on a signature and I never will. You are all basically just wasting your time.

Before, a "bounty" used to mean you are actually doing some work on behalf of an ICO: you are doing a translation or coding an app or somehow creating something useful.

Now "bounty" also means signature campaign. I don't know who lumped the two terms together, but if you are just posting to meet a requirement you are not contributing anything. You are not learning anything, and 99% of the time nobody cares what you have to say.

If you really want to make some money on this forum, take some time to actually learn about cryptocurrency. Educate yourself first and then not only will you know which "bounty campaigns" are worth your time but you might actually have something interesting to say.

You have a good point here cos there has been lots of off point topic on the forum just giving forum moderators unnecessary task
Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

So you can agree, but in 3 months I participated in 45 bunts of campaigns and only 13 of them have paid, and the coin, which at least something costs only 8, so that during this time it was possible to earn a big sum!
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:16:03 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 03:11:40 PM by jpaul

Bounty campaigns have made people rich out here, those tokens people take for granted  and sell off as soon as they get them, If you get the right bounties  and follow the rules accordingly Then the rewards will be good, hold on these coins  and you might just get rewarded in future. Bounty campaigns` are just as an advertising tool, and there are differnt eels of advertising, and activities done for bounty, The project might just be the next big thing, so evaluate the bounty and if its worth taking part in, take it seriously

cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

I have not been too serious about bounty campaign, because up to now there are still many bounty that I participate, it seems somewhat less clear. My seriousness lies in the activity of cryptocurrency even though there is bounty campaign activity.
But that's not my purpose in following a bounty campaign, but how do I deepen my knowledge of cryptocurrency. At least I can explain one day to those in need.

Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

If the case is just what you said (no current job, just doing crypto for the capital of your business) then do bounties seriously, especially signature campaigns. Why? Since doing campaigns requires you to post a certain amount of post per week (about 10-15). Well doing something like that doesn't require anything at all, might as well take notes on what you encounter and grow. Whilst doing this, for sure members will recognize you, and some will even reward you with merit. More merit = rank up, rank up = bigger stakes per week, bigger stakes per week = bigger income, bigger income = more capital for your business.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

Bounty participants of course should take it serious, because it will me very painful when you are doing work for several month and then would not get any reward, there is a lots of bounty’s and bounty managers that are not taking serious our work, they count stakes in the end of campaign, change rules, make stupid conditions, reduce bounty polls or do not pay at all, as for example TokenPay did.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

Bounty campaigns are of course serious work. They are like online marketing jobs. Any freelancer in any field would do wonders in bounty hunting. This is a serious job with a serious income and it should be taken that way. Taking it not serious enough and you could end up wasting your time for nothing.
Its really so. Not need to take bounty for 100% seriously since we can do it everywhere and anytime without any pressure.
The only thing we can waste our time if we not plan it. We can do this together with talking with other family or gather in informal meeting and we still can do it if we plan it.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 11:29:37 AM by ambisyon

In my case, I take it very seriously starting in finding good ICO that I am planning to join for my signature bounty campaign. Before I do my posting, I need to read the topic discussion with the other members to have more idea that I could also share in my comments and often times, I research the topic on the internet to at least I can add something more that can be of interest on the community members. Every week, I usually check my weekly stakes if all of my post were all accepted or not.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

We should take it seriously, it pays and we should treat it as a job. We should not just playing around with it but do it heartily knowing that many newbies are learning from us.

We need  to take it seriosly because this is the way we can earn token and reward as benefits to us and to be traded to convert in cash..Being serios in bounting campaign also gives as more ideas and technique on how we get more rewards to be earn....
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

Bounty campaigns are of course serious work. They are like online marketing jobs. Any freelancer in any field would do wonders in bounty hunting. This is a serious job with a serious income and it should be taken that way. Taking it not serious enough and you could end up wasting your time for nothing.

I definitely agree with you, because it can turn to a complete waste of time for some if care is not taken. Imagine earning few stakes for something that one has opportunity to earn over 100 to 1000+ stakes and convert to cash? Except for for someone that's seriously engaged in his own business or a professional career job that wouldn't need to look at bounty, otherwise instead of hunting jobs online or offline for months or years, I would rather spend the time hunting bounty turning the profit into cash to start my own business and even employ someone to manage it for me

I take it seriously because i have plans that i want to achieve  and bounty campaign is one of the contributor for me to accomplish it. It is my stepping stone to gain more knowledge and updated information into a cryto world aside from the reward that I receive after the campaign.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too
the current bounty campaign has been proven to bring us the opportunity to gain a sizable profit in meeting the cost of daily living. bounty campaign offers us a good profit, although at this time only a few people who pursue this work seriously because more people who apply bounty campaign as a side job (alrternative). I believe that many people have become successful when they focus and make bounty a major job. This is a choice everyone has to decide for, I'm sure everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, so choose the best and we'll get the best results too.
jherenz

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

Bounty Campaignas are all like online marketing online advertising that giving the opportunity to earn some money.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

If you are not going to take bounty seriously you will find yourself kicked out from the spreadsheet, and you are losing the time and opportunity to make free coins, but the most tedious process or task  I believe is finding the right ICO or bounty campaign to participate.
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

I have a basic job. But I think that bounties are an alternative. I consider this more than a hobby. It's interesting, profitable.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

Taking bounty campaign seriously and working on it diligently can give anyone free earnings while surfing online leisurely at your own time. Doing this can give us extra income even just by staying at home. What else can we ask for.
waiki

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

2 advantages that I get from bounty campaign, first I get extensive knowledge about cryptocurrency that did not know to know first and second get result or prize in the form of money.
Whatever our work must be done seriously and diligently in order to produce a proper gift.
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

Bounty campaigns important for earning.But , in these days bounties cant satisfy people.People spend a lots of time , and not recieving good profit.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

As a matter of fact there is a need to take bounty campaign serious for as many who desire to make it big in crypto.I am making that decision and determination to start taking bounty campaign serious this is because the job am even intending to combine with crypto is not profiting me at all as I expected. I am strategizing on how I can give my full attention and dedication to bounty campaign to raise enough money to  start my own business. I have discovered that if I can actually create time, stay committed, show some patience  and remain consistent in this crypto business, it has a probability of profiting me with huge amount of money to stand on my own.  Hence, I have determined to give my best to bounty campaign participation.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

You should never even think of just joining bounty campaigns to earn your living. First of all the rewards are are not big enough to cover your monthly expenses (unless you live on a under developed country). Secondly, joining the forum campaign just to earn makes the forum filled with spam. You will see people unintentionally end up spamming the forum. Just keep in mind that the earning from campaign is just a spare change for you to have a coffee after a day long work.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: