Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3719 times)
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

I make good money thanks to the Bounty campaigns. You make money without spending money.
If you find beautiful bounty campaigns you will earn $ 500 a month.
The crypto world is a place where you can make money.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

you should take seriously the bounty campaign because its your source of income, it is a job which you are responsible for the tasks assigned on you. if you didnt take it seriously, and didnt finish the tasks assigned on you, you are not worthy for doing bounty campaign.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

you should take seriously the bounty campaign because its your source of income, it is a job which you are responsible for the tasks assigned on you. if you didnt take it seriously, and didnt finish the tasks assigned on you, you are not worthy for doing bounty campaign.
Considering Bounty Campaigns as a work should be enough to take it very seriously. A person is given a task to be accomplished, and a quota to be met within a specific period of time. Unless that person does not want any source of income, only joins in Bounties but does not really participate, that person just wastes his efforts.

hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

As they can give very good money if you a year'll do hard bounty 1 and preferably 2 accounts,and awake all the coins dirdate,and only sell when the market goes strongly up and will have a correction,and so all derdall,then you will have a lot of money
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

I completely agree with you, it's more like a work to me because where I'm from you can earn more than an average worker's annual salary just from participating in one bounty campaign.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

When we first met bounty campaign and joining this, we are given a chance to have an extra income because as we can see there are many people who are now have a work and that was because of bitcoin, they join in bounty campaign, as one of them we need to take it seriously because we earn from it.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

bounty campaigns are just like every marketing online campaign and in my opinion are a very serious work that requires lot of time if you want to earn a serious amont of coins.

I would never quit my job for doing bounties but I really like to think about it as my second job...
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

For a student like me, bounty campaign is my source of savings from the bounty token rewards. After receiving tokens from ICO's, I am just holding the token until it's value rises. I am taking this seriously because participating on bounty campaign is still better than having a part time job outside the house and I can manage my own time here.  Grin

cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

Of course, we should take it seriously. Bounties are paying us in exchange of our effort on advertising in their companies.  Its is considered as an extra job or part time job for alot of us.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too

You moght take it seriously because not all people have given a chance to get that spot because there are pimited slots and it is like a marketing but in an online version you need to work hard because there are gonna pay you. One time I did not take it seriously then I have a few nukver of stakes but my friend complete it and then when the campaign are done he has a lot of money while me have just a few. But there are campaign that are scam and just a waste of efforts that takes away the willingness of me in terms of this
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

Therefore by doing bounty seriously we will get satisfactory results. but when working on bounty is not serious then we can not as we expected. So it is very necessary to get a lot of information.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

We have different approach on how we treat this opportunity, its either as our main source of income or just a sideline. If you dont have work and only counting in your earnings here then take it seriously because it can also act as an alternative to earn money like a real job. However its not advisable to just rely in your earnings in crypto unless you're still single who dont have anyone depending on you. Also bounty is not the only way to earn in crypto world we just need to educate ourselves to learn other ways to acquire bitcoin and altcoins.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

We should be very serious with our reply and quote because whatever our explanations, it will reflect to our personality and we must be careful of this, though we are advertising a product under our name so we should to maintain our good reputation, by exchanging excellent ideas to make us knowledgeable and also the investor, besides we paid for this .
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

We should take it seriously, it pays and we should treat it as a job. We should not just playing around with it but do it heartily knowing that many newbies are learning from us.
maiden

Activity: 457

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

We should take it seriously, it pays and we should treat it as a job. We should not just playing around with it but do it heartily knowing that many newbies are learning from us.

Agree, i encounter some people who doesn’t pay attention in campaign, specially in sigcamp,  they dont usually take it seriously, like they answer some questions which is not related to the topic, sometimes they post off topics which is mot connected about crypto. I advice that we should take it seriously on all replies and quotes that we shared here in crypto because other people rely on it.

DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

Bounty is a serious work if you doing it correctly, actually you can count on it like it's a real job and you should act like you on a real job and take thong seriously
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

Bounty campaigns are some of the jobs that I considered a good source of income. But I keep in mind that not all the time I will have an income from bounty so I should have an alternative though I consider bounty campaigns as alternative source of income. Everyone should really take it seriously because the quality of your post determine how many tokens you will get.

TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

We have the chance to get enough money if we are lucky. Doing bounty seriously may give us happiness at the end even though the chance is a bit too low.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:20:01 AM

We should take bounty campaign seriously ofcourse for us to have enougn money. All work should be taken seriously so you will not do it in a wrong way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

Yes we need to take it seriously because if we did not we will not receive our profit at the end of the bounty campaign. This is not a game so you need to take it seriously.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: