Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:50:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3719 times)
kyukielou

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:23:25 AM

Doing bounty campaign should be taken seriously for it gives free rewards for us to have profits. But not to the extent that it consume all your time on it. Time management is  must especially if you have full time work beside cryptocurrency related jobs.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:25:58 AM

This is the field for those who are already working as a bounty hunter. but for those who make it a side or simply place the discussion I think it's still very easy not to think about it seriously.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:37:41 AM

Honestly, I agree with you, because I also worked on a bounty campaign to take advantage of the time available when I didn't do anything, so it could be more useful. But if I'm working on a more important task then I will prioritize it rather than work on a bounty campaign.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

Honestly, I agree with you, because I also worked on a bounty campaign to take advantage of the time available when I didn't do anything, so it could be more useful. But if I'm working on a more important task then I will prioritize it rather than work on a bounty campaign.
In my humble opinion, yes.  We should take bounties seriously and we shouldn't treat it like a game because if you are excellent enough to choose a good bounty company then it will probably give you a lot of money that you want. Don't belittle bounties, give bounty a chance.

Y U MAD AT ME
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:07:54 AM

Honestly, bounty campaign is a job, we just need to enjoy what bounty gives to use. Dont take seriously, ill do my job after my work so i can focus to read and post good comments every threads.
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:15:09 AM

You should take bounty campaign seriously because this might change your life and this will give you a lot of money if your doing it right in every bounty be patient in everything.

betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

being a sad bounty hunter is sometimes not paid and sometimes an altcoin that can be worthless or a failed campaign but being a bounty hunter is a choice than you waste your time with uselessly not being a bounty hunter and making good money to add income and also pay for internet that we have used for gifts
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:27:19 AM

Yes,. Also bounty is a good source of income. Once you reach your target money then start your own business or still participate on bounty campaigns. Just DYOR to avoid scams. I have participated fee bouty and all are real paying but looking at the current market don't expect much feedback when you sell the coins

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

If you join the campaign of a project, you will be the sign that you are indirectly part of the project, to succeed in the project we have to seriously do our job, after all if the project is successful you also can got benefit and especially in the bounty, if you don't do 1 rule that is supposed to be done you will not get stake or payment from your work, after all it should be done seriously in order to keep our work at the highest level.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:28:58 AM
Merited by ngefek berat (1)

participating in the bounty campaign does look easy, there are so many opinions from bounty campaigns that form tokens, if we take part in the bounty until the end of the project we will get a lot of tokens, now the work in the bounty campaign is not good or the project is all fraud.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

Bounty can really help us, if you only patiently wait for the price of it will increase. Base on my experience it helps me financially when I receive my reward. You can get a big amount of money if you take that seriously.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

I am just as a side but there are some people who think their job is the bounty it makes them have to really serious work on the bounty. But if seeing the results we get from the bounty emngerjakan bounty seriously why not?

r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:35:01 AM

I take bounty compaign seriously because this is the only work which i get after so many efforts and it is the only option that has full fill our all dreams and it is so easy to do and give more profit of money after sale our all coins in the market when the rate is high without risk.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ansisi1

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:36:30 AM

I think that everything should be taken seriously. Successful people are never free and sloppy.
NotAnExit

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:14:40 AM

I'm curious, if a coin max is 77,000,000 and there is a premine of 10% would 700,000 coins towards bounty be worth people working, I think so! I thin many people fail at picking the right project to do bounty work for, or they just dont know any better because they are new. Bounty work to me is like stake mining, the only difference is you dont have money to buy the coins to stake, so you work for the coins instead, and then stake them, lol.
LianaSie

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

Bounty programs are a nice way to have some extra earnings, but also comes with some risks too, not the best to do as a main job.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

I am really taking bounty campaign seriously because I am convinced of its financial benefits and had prove it many times already.Oftentimes my earnings in bounty is greater than my regular job.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:47:25 PM

Bounties are to be taken serious but you also have to take yourself some time to decide on bounties which are worth doing - if you're wasting your time you want to at least get paid by a project that reaches soft cap
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

I really dont think that one should do it full time since bounties right now dont pay that much or if they promise to do so under delivers in their implementation of their projects affecting profit.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

Taking the bounty campaign too serious will pay out even more if you definitely see the little things that can make your campaign even better especially when you're posting or promoting the campaign that much will also boost the ICO.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: