Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3729 times)
Behene

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

I take it seriously in the bounty campaign because it is a job for me and we get rewards which of course by choosing a bounty that has a good team
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

Well I quite agree with you to some extent but I do not totally agree. The truth is that most bounty rewards are not being released to bounty participants almost immediately after when it ends and they now prefer to give investors first thinking bounty hunters will dump the token and therefore lead to a fall in the price. Such that by the time bounty hunters have access to the coin it will be worthless. For this reason stated, bounty campaign cannot be fully depended on but rather as a support to one's main job.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2072
Merit: 165

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

I take it seriously in the bounty campaign because it is a job for me and we get rewards which of course by choosing a bounty that has a good team
Of course the work needs to be serious as we are being compensated for our work; the least we could do is to do it honestly. However, it is not a good choice to make bounty hunting your job. Earning here is very unpredictable unlike if you have a day job, you can be sure that you will get paid for the time you spent doing your job.

Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

Of course the work needs to be serious as we are being compensated for our work; the least we could do is to do it honestly. However, it is not a good choice to make bounty hunting your job. Earning here is very unpredictable unlike if you have a day job, you can be sure that you will get paid for the time you spent doing your job.
Yes, we are compensated on that so we should have to do it honestly and seriously and so on for me I participated bounty because I need money to feed my family and to support their needs so I strive it hards for their future also and they are the reason why I take bounty seriously.

jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

I do take bounty campaign seriously.  The problem is sometimes they don't take us bounty hunters seriously.  For example, they don't update the spreadsheet for weeks or they don't answer our question on telegram chat group.
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

In fact, if you approach responsibly to participate in the campaign bounty, you can earn much more money than if it is irresponsible.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

you can earn on bounty companies. I would like that to bounty hunters to carefully selected companies, and did with times for 100-150 companies at the same time, but a little better !
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

Bounty campaigns are of course serious work. They are like online marketing jobs. Any freelancer in any field would do wonders in bounty hunting. This is a serious job with a serious income and it should be taken that way. Taking it not serious enough and you could end up wasting your time for nothing.

Definitely I agree with what you say. Bounty campaigns should be taken seriously.  It give you serious income if you have choose a good and promising bounty campaigns. This is a real part time job. You are advertising their project and put some good write ups and information that might convince investors to invest their projects. If you will not take it seriously your effort will be wasted.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

If a good bounty campaign, then you can participate in it and make money. But such a program needs to be found first. To participate in all programs in a row is just a waste of time.

kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

The bonus campaign for me is a serious job that requires time, effort and knowledge of digital money. We need to understand the rules for a specific campaign and track it down because we may not receive payment. However some bonus campaigns do not pay but my overall experience is pretty good because I am earning a decent income doing bonuses.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

I believe that bounty is a chance to get coins the developing of the project even before all the turmoil. This is a great way to make money in the long run.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

It is not just bounty campaigns. Every work we do to earn money should be done seriously. Social media bounty campaigns should be performed with care so it doesn't look like spam. Same goes for other campaigns too.
bunmilove

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

I think we should take bounty campaigns seriously because the payment is good and also one should do all the task and read the general rules and campaigns in order not to make mistake
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:43:24 AM

In my opinion, I also think that we should take the bounty campaigns seriously because if we do what we are required to do each week, then we can definitely get our rewards after each week. If we take it seriously, it is sure that after the bounty has ended we can get a good pay out from it which we can convert to fiat if we want.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:49:16 AM

Why you should take bounty campaign seriously? The main reason is about the extra income of it and the second reason is the new things I learn specially in trading and other stuff. There's a lot of interesting thing here in crypto currency like different and weird kind services, also I enjoy trading different alternative coins and create my own strategy to earn more.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

My first project is my signature token calling intro. Till today I not get any token and compaign will end on 31 October. So I have no experience. But my friends is getting good income by this. I think bounty compaign is good for all like: investor, member, company etc.
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

Participating in a bounty campaigns os a very serious thing, you will put time and effort also the ideas and techniques to make the task easy.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

I take bounties seriously.
When i sign up where, i try to meet the requirements.
If i didn't have time for the bountie, i wouldn't sign up.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:16:54 PM

I think we should have to study project deeply & then if we think it is a good project having good idea then we should have to take bounty campaign seriously.
Because we are going to promote the project with two reasons, to make project successful & earn some reward as well.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

I think we should have to study project deeply & then if we think it is a good project having good idea then we should have to take bounty campaign seriously.
Because we are going to promote the project with two reasons, to make project successful & earn some reward as well.

You're supposed to do the campaigns while being serious because you are promoting a coin once you do a campaign.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: