Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3727 times)
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

What you do, you will gain. If you take it seriously, you are going to get the reward for taking it seriously and if you don't,  you will get the rewards for it away well. But you should know one reward is better than the other.

Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

Bounty campaigns offer better rewards like any other means of making money. So you have to take it seriously not to miss your task in completing the number of posts required per week because once the projects are successful you'll surely regret what you have missed.
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

Ofcourse it's not worth doing them unless you're going to take it seriously. Payments seem to be fairly low lately though, probably due to the market being so low.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

Well, I think anything that brings one reward such as money worth it if one can put his/her best in it. As we all know, participation in bounty campaigns is one of those ways to earn some tokens which can equally be sold to make some dough. Hence, once this has been tested and proven, then for me personally, I don't joke around with, thou, the rules and rewards aren't as much as we do have it before now.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

Because the bounty campaign has made rich people here, if we get the right prize and in accordance with the right rules. Then the prize will be good, hold this coin and we can get future income. That can make you profit from the bounty program is a good thing to get excellent writing.
artem30011994

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

how we feel about the bounty - we get such a result. I know people who, from morning till night, sit on their main work, analyze the companies. create content and get good money

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
oyeade56

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

When you take bounty campaigns  seriously, you get the rewards in mass. There was a campaign I  participated in in the past,  I did the social medias, content creation, reddit, and signature, and I got a heavy reward made more profit than others.
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

I take bounties seriously.
When i sign up where, i try to meet the requirements.
If i didn't have time for the bountie, i wouldn't sign up.
I would be very serious about doing bounties because the project that the campaign is for is being used to help coins get known.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

how we feel about the bounty - we get such a result. I know people who, from morning till night, sit on their main work, analyze the companies. create content and get good money
Take bounty in a serious type because this is the only program that has a higher allocation which distributed more tokens. Don't just rely with others make sure you decide with knowledge in order to be secured.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too

The majority of my friends didn't finish college or even secondary school but they are earning well on this forum by joining bounty, they are bounty hunters like you---all of us here, the only difference is that they are doing it full time because they don't want to find a job, they don't want to waste this kind of opportunity to earn big compare if you will become an employee.

You'll go the office, work for 8 hours but your salary is not even worth for the efforts and hard works you are contributing to that certain company. My mindset is just like theirs, I'm not focusing that much on school to the point that I'm studying all day about school works, I'm focusing more on this forum because every seconds I spent here means a great opportunity to earn money.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

We should take bounty campaign seriously because you don't want to do some task for anything. We took bounty campaign to get some rewards promised as our campaign tasks done. This is serious because is dealing with money that we are gonna earn it.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

By working on a bounty campaign, we will benefit from the work we do. Luckily not many people know about this. Therefore we must make the most of the present time. What happens if many people already know about this activity? Surely you can imagine for yourself what will happen.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

Bounty campaigns are a fairly new way to make money without investment. Of course, it is necessary to invest a lot of my time in this work. Now I still do not have a lot of money from me, but I like being in a state of euphoria, which is created by the expectation of a good ICO project, which will bring 1000 dollars for 6-12 weeks. Dreams come true, I hope.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

The crypto space has exploded in the last year.  The amount of projects out there offering airdrops and bounties is massive.

So massive, now is the perfect time for people with time on their hands (retirees, self-made types, indigent, etc.) to get into it and start making a little money.  Once people open their eyes to the opportunities, it is a self-perpetuating activity.  Once you start and realize you can be successful, you can't stop and soon find yourself slowly spreading your crypto wings.

There are so many projects out there that need our help, you literally could spend 40 hours per week or more, dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's, tending to all your bounties and tasks.

You just never know.  Let's say you write a quality blog article for a new token that just came out, and they give you a bounty of XXX tokens.  Two years later, when they are on the exchanges and doing well, you happily discover those original coins you received for your work are now worth $50,000.  That is an extreme case but it's entirely possible and happens frequently enough to be mentioned.

As far as committing your life full time to it....

Just be aware that for most projects, the turnaround time for receiving payment is in the month's time frames, so you really have to work hard with almost no compensation for the first 6 months or so.  But once you have the train rolling, the only limits are the ones you put on yourself.

Best of luck everyone.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

Because the bounty campaign has made rich people here, if we get the right prize and in accordance with the right rules. Then the prize will be good, hold this coin and we can get future income. That can make you profit from the bounty program is a good thing to get excellent writing.

Many people are rich by bounty, which makes more and more people pay attention to this work. However, less recent bounty projects are less and less, and most of the projects are deceptive or unsuccessful. It's hard for me and the bounty hunter
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

I consider bounty programs as an extra, besides the main job. To spend a bit more time with cryptocurrencies, while earning some money too.

wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

First, the bounty thread is a win-win situation.
Participants can get some tokens and use their own social channels to help the team promote.
The team can get more supporters.
I agree with you brother. We the bounty hunters must take bounty campaigns seriously because it is a win win situation we can get tokens from those bounty campaigns that we can sell or trade into coins and the campaign that we are supporting it will help them to promote and gather more supporters.
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

You are right, you are on point bounty campaign should be take seriously, back then am not serious about bounty campaign because of the tasks involved I would rather go for airdrops, but later I found that my friends are earning more than me, that's why am now serious about bounty campaign, though the current market situation is discouraging but don't relent.
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

Hi. In my opinion, bounty campaign should take seriously in terms of doing the task needed for the project so that we can earn. And it requires time to do the task so that you will not be skipped every time they give a reward. There is also limitation to take bounty campaign seriously for it will depends on the project you choose. Sometimes, we need to be vigilant in choosing a project before we give time in their bounty campaign for there are also scam project that will waste your time.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

If you invested nothing , and you get tokens as rewards for doing that bounty campaigns , so it's better that the campaign is taken seriously so that there is no mistake and stakes are given without any problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: