Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3727 times)
Sandeep24

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

Bounty campaign is a interesting task for me. It is giving us opportunity to earn with learn. I have successfully completed several campaign and presently i am participating in signature campaign. It is a wonderful job.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

Bounty campaign is a interesting task for me. It is giving us opportunity to earn with learn. I have successfully completed several campaign and presently i am participating in signature campaign. It is a wonderful job.

Its good to take bounty campaign seriously because it is the way to earn profit. If you do not tka it seriously, there is a posibility that you cannot earn rewards from it.
Underw00d

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:15:26 AM

Everyone simply has to take their job seriously. There are really a lot of useless messages on this forum. Part of this is due to the fact that the topics for discussion are basically the same, and the news in the crypt world is not so much.
We whould really take bounty campaign serious because there are money here. We could earn high profit when the campaign becomes successful. We should follow the rules as it is required.

I do agree with you, doing bounty campaign is someone's do for a living also, even me i do bounty campaign because i know and i believe there a money in here. But i can say that joining bounty campaign needs a luck, if your lucky enough then surely there will be a big profit awaiting for you.

Maybe the whole joke in the title. People who have some free time can and want to advertise and not take money for it. Just do charity
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:20:08 AM

Bounty companies can be good prospects for the future, and bounty activities are a serious job for me. I wanted to do some extra work on research so I could share effective posts.
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:23:21 AM

Since we have accepted their bounty tasks, we should follow the requirements of the bounty manager. This is my job. I think other people will treat everything with me seriously.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:26:56 AM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too
I think that implementing a serious bounty campaign is right but it is a work that does not take up too much of our time. So we do not see it as a full time job. I only spent 2 hours in one day to work on bounty campaigns, but I did it seriously to make the project better.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Kupidon777

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:50:51 AM

Bounty company for someone the main source of income, people are very serious about this case. If you want to get rich quick or profit of the company that bounty is not for you. Many companies take six months, and the coin comes out on the stock exchange only a few months after the end of the ICO, and maybe not to go on the stock exchange. To many it is worth considering whether or not to quit your day job.

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

Unfortunately, now there are a lot of cases of fraud and deception. Projects are posing themselves as invasive and much that we are promised. And then it's that it's all a scam
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

Well i dont take it seriously and i take in as a bonus...most of the times i am not able to reach minimum post requirement because i cant post useless stuffs every time...i rather join those campaigns who require less posting per week
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

I totally agree with you , if you do not have alternative than this is the best job you can do. There will be projects those will give you return more than enough. So start believing in the bounties once you get good returns you will come to know the importance of doing campaign seriously.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

We should not. Atleast not on BitcoinTalk forum!!

This forum was supposed to bring fresh insights into newer crypto coins, where people could discuss how it can change the world for better. Now we see garbage written in place of healthy discussions, so that someone can (and me included) can reach their weekly post targets. I strongly believe that bounty campaigns should be left out to Facebook, twitter and other social media. Here on BTC, the only discussions should pertain to what is the best for the community moving forward together.
coook zamk

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

If you have a job that pays you well more than what bounties can pay then stick to your job. If not bounty campaigns are a nice option for you especially if you are doing it for a project at is likely to be successful.
Grilkahm

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

I would suggest making bounties a full-time job just when there is no better option. As all of them are extremely volatile, it would be dangerous to depend on the current price of the particular coin/ICO as we have seen most of them crashing in front of our eyes. But if someone is from a country which does not provide any opportunities that will be worth the effort, these people have literally nothing to lose but their time (we can consider that a work, yay!). In this case, crypto can boost an income of the whole family just by making several posts/tweets. It is not for everyone, but there are many people who can improve the quality of their lives significantly, so why not ?
pastan

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

For me, bounty is not the main job, but it is a very good additional source of income, and I take it very seriously, but I am disappointed, that payments on bounty campaigns have become very small recently
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

bounty companies can be taken seriously.this is a profit, but not all bounty companies can be winning, first study the product, the company and then join.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

bounty companies can be taken seriously.this is a profit, but not all bounty companies can be winning, first study the product, the company and then join.

Working seriously and working hard will get maximum results. Bounty is a good way to get tokens for free and is very profitable. It is true that we must be able to determine a good project to participate in it. Although difficult, but if you keep trying, you will certainly find a good way to determine a good project.
betame96

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

Thanks for your post. Bounties can really help anyone without employment.
hacquerjohz
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

doing bounty is a serious work, it can help the ICO's to be well known at social media. and it can help for us as a bounty hunters to get coins freely and give a work for some people.

Shadesofglory

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

That is just it. People are only told of the financial rewards on offer and not the task involved, hence, when they rush in, thinking it comes freely, they rush back as reality hits them in the face. People would think it's that easy running a bounty work, it is not. However, it does pay if you are ready to work, and if one does not run into any of these scams parading as real ICO
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

Well it depends on the person sometimes they take it seriously because they believe that they would earn a huge amount of money from it,
But for me I think they have to relax and don't depend too much on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: