Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3719 times)
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

Bounties are for me some additional thing to do, next to the regular job, and so I can spend a little more time with crypto, and the same time make some extra money too.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too

Any jobs that can give you profit should be treated seriously, even it is for extra income only. It doesn't matter if it is extra job or your main job. If you don't take it seriously how you will gain profit from it?
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

For my optimistic projects, I will seriously do the bounty signing activities, I will do my best to promote this project.

estupido

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

Bounty work is not a toy job, this work is serious because we are paid we are obliged to do what is ordered.
wartywarlock

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

bounty campaigns are really good things for earn little bit easy money. but you have to be caution about choosing one of them.
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

for me to get you more stakes and lots of tokens. the need to work hard to promote the project and all the campaigns will be handed to facebook twitter signature and youtube. for as many tokens as you receive and sell at the right time.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

Personally I don't take bounty too much seriously, it is more like one of my hobbies in my free time,but I know that some people take it very seriously and consider that as their side or even main job. Maybe they are right ,we will see it in future.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

Bounty campaigns are the good source of earnings and if you do them seriously, you can get handsome returns from them. You can do it full time or part time and it is a genuine work and if you want regular earnings from here then you have to take it seriously.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

For me it is not like a past time job it is a real job that can pays me for what campaign Ive done.. we should take it seriously because it is not a game that we can play. There are orders that we should follow and work hard to be able to get a good stake or token.
payyy

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

I like to be a bounty hunter. Some bounty campaigns  can actually pay good money. You need to take bounty programs seriously.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

Bounties can be very profitable. For example, recently one of my friends received almost $6,000 worth of tokens for a single signature bounty campaign, which ran for just 2 months. But at the same time, I have to say that these campaigns can never replace the full-time work. Because there is no guarantee that the bounties are going to last.
XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

Bounties can be very profitable. For example, recently one of my friends received almost $6,000 worth of tokens for a single signature bounty campaign, which ran for just 2 months. But at the same time, I have to say that these campaigns can never replace the full-time work. Because there is no guarantee that the bounties are going to last.

Wow. That's a whole lot of money. Well for me I entered into Bounties because I'm a forex trader and needed something to take me off my charts. And I was lucky to find out about bouties. Keeps me busy so I don't look at charts all day, while paying me too. Win-win.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

This is a serious work because it gives us to study and regular income if you do regularly. It as serious as another job there have given full time and get income but in bounty do anytime.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

Bounty makes me meet new people in social networks, I met a lot of nice persons. Another aspect is a skill to do a quality research. I have made a serious emprovements in my research technique. And at the last point I get rewards for it. The finest way to get paid :-)

Game of Links

cyber~license©
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:24:01 PM

Because if you join the bounty, the bounty is your investment asset. Your efforts are at stake in crypto, the good and bad dedication you give will have an impact on the results you will get. As much as possible give your best dedication so that the results you get also get a satisfying amount.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

At the beginning, I took part in the bounty. I was very interested in every campaign bounty, I always followed and finished the task quickly. but after seeing the progress of the project at this time, I didn't expect it at all because there were many bounty payments that were not appropriate. maybe the campaign that is relevant for me is only the signature campaign

Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

Yes, bounty campaign can be your extra work, if you do have a stable job. If none, it can be your full time work. as work, which will gives us money should be treated seriously. Bounty campaigns can give you money which you can used to sustain your daily needs.
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

in the bounty the profit depends on your attitude towards it. if you treat the bounty as a work then the prilbil will be appropriate.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

I totally agree with you , if you do not have alternative than this is the best job you can do. there will be projects those will give you return more than enough. so start believing in the bounties once you get good returns you will come to know the importance of doing campaign seriously.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:47:18 PM
Merited by oginiimaoyani (1)

It is good to take bounty campaign serious because bounty campaign can bring reward that can change your financial status. you need to work hard because without hard work you can not succeed in bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: