Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3725 times)
ardaclown

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

17 y/o coder

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too

Thank you for this topic. bounties are a great source of additional income for me. I dont base my whole life on them and have a regular job. I would like to do bounties full time but recently they are not as good as they were last year. Market downturn and KYC has lowered interest down it seems.
Also, there are too many people trying to make the same job, so it is understandable to be in this way. (this too many people includes me too lol)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

One thing is you can earn coins for your work and the other thing is that you get to know what blockchain adoption .You get to know like what the blockchain is used for real world .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too
We don't have to work full time to do a bounty you can do it by doing other work and you can do a bounty to fill your free time, if you want to work full time in the bounty it doesn't matter as long as what you get later is bigger than your expenses.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

For me bounty campaign is a side job for me. But i take it seriously because that is my source of money. As a college student i need more money for my loan. The task its not too hard we just spend like 1-2 hours for bounty. Its not too hard for me.

tepyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

If you don’t treat the bounty seriously, you won’t receive any payments, because you won’t do your work regularly.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

Bounty campaigns are very important for every project. It is a win win situation for everybody, the bounty hunters would get their tokens and the project would get an awesome advertisement campaign. Take part in bounties and take it seriously.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

For the past year been doing bounty campaigns and yes it was a serious profit and yes it was a serious job and requires your attention, time and effort. There will be many wasted time as well because the payment is very low or the project did not reach the required capital or it's a scam. But end of the day, I was able to earn money in bounty for two months work that in employment I will be earning for a year. Therefore, this is serious but we need to smile while doing it. Cheers.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

because bounty campain is once to get a free altcoin to invest in cryptocurrency, thats why i will do this in seriousess can i do.
you know, i am not a rich man with a big money and be a bounty hunter it is my change to make my life is better.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

bounty campaign is a job, so i cannot do the job i have not seriously, because if i are not serious then the results i get are not optimal,
so I always work on the bounty campaign seriously so that I get maximum results too and it made me more excited to work on the bounty campaign, because I get maximum results from what I do.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

Bounty campaign is my main income source because with bounty campaign income I support myself and my family very much .but now maximum bounty campaign is scams and never they pay any payments.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

I see bounty as the main work. And I am aware that the work needs to be done efficiently. The market situation is not very good. But there are chances that everything will change. I do not give up and continue to work. I am sure that some projects will bring good profits.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

I think a bounty hunter is a job if you have nothing to do. I have a formal job and I have a lot of free time at home so I choose a bounty campaign to earn more income. Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

yes I should take it seriously because ICO company pays us so we should treat it as a job,i think this is our holy duty to work well &take bounty campaign seriously. we must take it seriously because sometimes we didn't expect that we can earn good amount of money if the ICO project successful.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

I have a lot of friends who have been successful with bounty full time. They made a lot of money last year and they got rich from it. I traded but not as much profit as they did. If it is serious and hard to participate in the bounty every day, it will certainly bring back to him huge profits.

moshuk

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

And what would you get if you don’t treat the bounty seriously? - right ! nothing !! so any work needs to be done right.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

Bounty hunting depends on the market. With this bearish market, there is no money to be made, but i am still here hoping that soon the market will rise and i'll get rewarded for my patience but i don't know how long can i hold. And i believe this is the situation of most of the bounty hunters.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

I try to participate only in those campaigns in which I am absolutely sure. In addition, it is important for me that the product itself will be useful for the whole community and will have lots of ways to use it
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

For me bounty campaign is a side job for me. But i take it seriously because that is my source of money. As a college student i need more money for my loan. The task its not too hard we just spend like 1-2 hours for bounty. Its not too hard for me.
It is not boring to do any task that is inside of a bounty campaign. I like doing it because of that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

That is absolutely true of someone is not preoccupy with other job bounty is an opportunity to raise money to start your own personal business, earning from bounty is better than what will be paid by employers sometimes.
kokrokok

Activity: 447

Koinomo

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

I always regard bounty as a serious job because it can help the success of ico and get paid without investing, if the price at the pump market we can get a lot of income but if the dump price might make us sad, do it all with heart and without burden Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: