Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How we can stop scam ICOs lanching?  (Read 1387 times)
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

Currently, ICO campaigns are not managed so that ICO scam was created to attract investors. At the present time, the only way to avoid being fooled by ICOs is to learn knowledge about ICO to choose your own potential ICO, avoiding ICO scam projects. And in 2019, there is hope for an ICO control to prevent fraudulent projects.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

I think we should protect to issue scam ICOs in the crypto market. It creates misconception between new user and about market. What you think?

Since I remember there were some attempts yet to start controlling of ICO. But until for modern day there are no results as we can see. I am even losing any faith that it is possible to take ICOs under real control.
matedrink24

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

I also worked for ico scam. I am very angry with this. Having too much ico makes it difficult to control. Deceptive behavior is also increasingly professional.

emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

I think we should protect to issue scam ICOs in the crypto market. It creates misconception between new user and about market. What you think?
That would be a good idea and besides we will need it for sure inorder for us to lessen the percentage of doing ICO's that is a scam.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

The rate at which Ico are coming out on a regular basis is quite alarming,  more than 50% of those Ico are scam the best way to stop this is by putting regulations in place, once there's regulations the market will be free from scam ico
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

I think that if most of the consumers will not prefer to invest on an ico even though it was not scam then the coin will still die eventually after the release or the campaign will failed so ti does not matter even if we will not try to stop an ico that looks like scam because people will still notice it on the platform.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

We can't stop scam ICO from launching but some smart people can detect the bad behavior from bad ICO as soon as possible. If such smart people willing to warn of bad things quickly, then some investors can certainly be saved.

fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

can't seem to stop it. If it appears it will still be there and none could stop him. most great step better mutual warned. but I think that people like this are rarely willing to mutually warn each other. ICO like this is very troubling and very have no benefits.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:22:24 PM

if there is a way to stop it, it is already been done even before. but there is no way to define or to know if an ico is scam. even a good ico becoming scam if it is their real intention.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

It is impossible to monitor, identify and stop all of them and it would take a great amount of effort and resources to establish a dedicated system to totally prevent these scam ICOs. The best we can do is to provide information to as many as we can in order to reduce the number of victims enough for these scammers to make their efforts deemed not worthy.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

You can't stop people from launching ICOs. However, you can educate people and make them be able to distinguish a scam from a legit project. It's not an easy task though, people are no longer interested in learning, they just want profit so they'll put their money in any project that have a high score in TokenMarket or other scoring sites.
this is the hard part, when launching ico with a potential project but with a scam team behind it, many people are interested and eventually joined the part of the ico. while everyone or team can freely launch ico in the market.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

I do not think that it is possible to achieve such a result, in order to completely eliminate the risk of fraud in this area. But it is possible to reduce such risks if competently to analyze proposals and study the opinions of experts.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

If you want to effectively prevent fraudulent ICOs from engaging in fraudulent activities, you can only achieve this through the unified monitoring actions of the whole country, because most investors cannot get information from news and forums that suggest that certain items are fraudulent!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
fzavertuk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

The scammer is hard and almost impossible to stop in ICO. But I liked the idea with the band. When we work in a team, everything will quickly improve. And scammers have nothing to stay with.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

Nothing can stop those ico that intended to scams because like legit project those damn scammer are doing their illegal activities too.though we cant stop them but we can manage to make them life miserable

On what process?by not entertaining all ico project,dont invest on all of them either legit or scam because nowadays we cant distinguish whos legit and whos scammer from that they will have no victim and we will not be abused
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

Well maybe the best way to prohibit these kind of stuff is by means of educating every people in this kind of platform because of they have no prior knowledge about on what they are doing they are very prone in this circumstances so maybe the best way is to inform everyone on what is a legit ICO and not and by this thing we can stop ICOs that are scam.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

There is nothing way to stop those coming scam ICO, here in cryptonis decentralize and anyone of us can purchase ICO  or build a project. Only we can do is to classify and find out which is real and scam. Better to not depend on any rating site just do self basis on picking ico

Jamescur

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

Stopping the rise of ICO scams requires effective government supervision!
The government set up related departments to supervise ico's market!
At the source to eliminate the emergence of ico scam!
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

The only thing you can do is try to get educated and learn as much as possible. Nothing else can be done because this is international market and there is no regulation

ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

We need to introduce new rules and improve the KYC system. It may even be necessary to impose a criminal penalty on such projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: