Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:24:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How we can stop scam ICOs lanching?  (Read 1387 times)
phamdong143a

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

I myself really want to stop the scam ICO and coins. however, what can I do? I can only do it by not invetsin gin the project by analzying the deep resarch. However, it may not work. Some very good projects are launched and the community is built.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

Yes mate, scam icos right now has the main reason why icos are now lesser investors. Lets just take some research mate before acting and buying their tokens mate. If we have seen malicious act or paper about them, its good enough to dont take part part of it so we can avoid scam icos
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

I think we should protect to issue scam ICOs in the crypto market. It creates misconception between new user and about market. What you think?

You can't stop it... just like how we can never stop crimes from happening. As long as people stay greedy and stupid, there will always be scam.
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

I think we should protect to issue scam ICOs in the crypto market. It creates misconception between new user and about market. What you think?

I think that all we can do is wait for regulation. And so that it was not too cruel to ordinary coins such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. There is no other option, without this, unfortunately, scammers will not disappear Undecided
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Unfortunately, the world has not yet come up with such an opportunity so that we could forbid rogues to create their own ICOs. But I think clever people are already working on it and once we can prevent the creation of fraudulent ICOs.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
112tigra112

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:25:00 PM

I think if we would be educated enough to consider and reveal the scam ICO from very beginning of it existence. Then they would stop creating them, but this is impossible.
Shame_Game

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

ICOs are too tidbit for fraud! I assume that only detailed regulation of the crypto market (and at the international level) can solve this problem. That is my opinion.
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

Their is no possible way to stop scams at ico lanching. We dont recognized if one new ico are scam or not. We have to  minimize that by aware on participating, careful and be researchful on what we have done.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

You cannot stop crooks from launching ICO project under the current regulations. China and the US have both restricted their citizens from taking part in ICO but that is more a draconian step than a solution. The best way forward is for people to properly educate themselves about crypto space and to do proper due diligence on any project before putting their money into it.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
GSTremor

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

Their is no possible way to stop scams at ico lanching. We dont recognized if one new ico are scam or not. We have to  minimize that by aware on participating, careful and be researchful on what we have done.
Agreed. But unfortunately bounty hunters are not the main victim of scams. The most important victim of scams are investors, which we are with you and attract thanks to the social/media company.
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

The best ways for us to stop scam ICOs from launching would be for people to report the ICO as scams. This way other investors can see that the ICO is a scam and they will not put money into it. If no one buys an ICO then the coin will not be able to launch, they will simply just die out because if people are not investing in your coin then the coin is worthless
enenmom

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

This does not seem to completely prevent them from deceiving. What we need to do is to carefully understand ICO's project development, the white paper, and the background of the team. This will reduce the risk of being deceived. Only blind investment will be used to generate losses and fraud.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

how can you stop the scammers? you can only learn to distinguish projects scammers or not, but I agree that it is not easy, but still possible, but many do not really want to learn everything just want to make money.
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

We can immediately write our opinion about the ICO project, after its careful analysis on this forum. Thus, we will let all investors who are interested in the project know whether to invest or have any suspicions and fears.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

Therer is no way to stop their launching, the only thing that you can do is just to share the word and avoid other people to join there

PolyAlpha

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

that is quite a difficult thing to do. It actually more boils down to people jumping into something they don't know much about, and letting yourself be lead around. That's how most scams, not just online ones, happen. Apart from being educated about crypto, people should also learn to not jump the gun right away on every ICO.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

The main problem IMO is that we all value very much the lack of regulations. That is why most of us are here IMO. If we set up some regulations that will push a lot of investors back. I don't see a meaningful solution so far, but really hope to see one that will work.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dagon

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

When people stop investing their Eth in suspicious projects, then situation will be much better i think. We just need to be careful with our money and thinking twice before investing somewhere.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:41:23 PM

Currently, it is challenging to ban scam ICOs because the cryptocurrency market is not currently managed by any individual or organization. Therefore, it can only be hoped that the next few years will be maintained to minimize ICO scam daily so that investors are no longer be cheated.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:45:06 PM

There must be some body of security before ICO's are released into the market. Someone or something that will verify the validity of the ICO. I think one good idea is the identification of the people who are in on it, and should there be something wrong that will happen along the way, they will be arrested as criminals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: