Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How we can stop scam ICOs lanching?  (Read 1387 times)
Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

I think we should protect to issue scam ICOs in the crypto market. It creates misconception between new user and about market. What you think?
Of course, you need to protect investors from dishonest companies. But mechanisms for additional investor authority are already being developed with regard to access and distribution of collected funds. It should be reasonable and justified that any movement in the project, rather than now, is collected and lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamsediii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

ICO is never been stop. So many ICO everyday, all you need to do is review the ICO, know the team members if legit. You want to research it before you commit in the ICO.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

I think we should protect to issue scam ICOs in the crypto market. It creates misconception between new user and about market. What you think?
We can not stop the fraudulent ICO projects. They are entitled to be conducted by any persons and unhindered. We can only help publicize such facts and bring them this way to the attention of law enforcement bodies, so that they take appropriate measures. It remains to be hoped that in the near future, states will begin to regulate the ICO process and this regulation will exclude fraud in this kind of activity.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

To stop scam ICOs launching we need some regulation from Ethereum team,possobility to refund ETH sent to ICOs if they breaking rules or trying to scam

Forumchanin34

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

we can't, but we shouldn't help them, it was sad because cheating is the daily life of some people.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

You can't stop ICOs launching now because they are the center if attraction now maybe people should aware on scam ICOs to prevent them against scamming. Don't harsh the situation learn to investigate more about the project and stay tuned always. Goodluck
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

The only way to protect against fraudulent companies is to try to recognize them and participate less and of course invest . It is impossible to protect and get rid of them yet

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

ICO scam will never be able to stop popping up. that can be done when this is encountered by reporting the circumstances that happened in order that the ICO will not get support. Indeed it is difficult sometimes to distinguish a scam also and not.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

ICO scam will never be able to stop popping up. that can be done when this is encountered by reporting the circumstances that happened in order that the ICO will not get support. Indeed it is difficult sometimes to distinguish a scam also and not.

I agree, there is no way that we can stop ICO scams from popping up and they are just getting more and more sophisticated as time goes on.It is not harder to tell which of the projects are scams as the scam projects often even look better than the legit ones. What we can do is to pass information around when we come across scam projects to prevent others from falling for them.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

the only way to scan ICO can be stopped is if they do not immediately receive their payment but in installments.Most of the ICO in the market is a fraud though it integrates itself into the network blockchain ethereum and smart contracts,
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

It’s impossible. People always agree with taking a quick profit. Quick and more. So they are interested in those sites which are paying high. Actually, in this case, people search first about any project that has a high score or rank. If you want to protect people then you can create a site about which sites are a scam or have a big chance for the scam.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

We all know that one of the most difficult ways to do in crypto is stopping the scams. We talk about anonymous people in the worldwide that creates the scams. We cannot know who they are. We may feel also difficult to differentiate the legit and scam ICOs or coins. Therefore, we can only make such analysis whether it is legit or scam.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

I need to know that ICO is really reliable project. For that it is necessary to understand who is working on this project. This the core principle when I am choosing cryptocurrency project.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

If the ICO is verified in each variable states and is set accountable for the targets that it reaches much like the transaction is held accountable by the minute in the case of bitcoin then the scam ICO will decrease exponentially in volume
ablelester

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

I agree, there is no way that we can stop ICO scams from popping up and they are just getting more and more sophisticated as time goes on.It is not harder to tell which of the projects are scams as the scam projects often even look better than the legit ones. What we can do is to pass information around when we come across scam projects to prevent others from falling for them.

Scams will always exist. There's nothing we can do about it. But we can help each other to avoid them by spreading awareness and education. People need to have better understanding of how greed can lead to poor decisions. Instead of thinking about how much money you can make, think about how much you might lose if you are wrong.

The most important thing is trying to be realistic about the outcomes of the ICO. What does it really mean? Is it something that you could see yourself trying to do yourself? These questions help investors to check in with themselves and approach it rationally.
Sundiego

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

Non-scam icos are no longer making money.Almost all fall to a price of at least 1 in 10.It does not make sense to take it from ico anymore.
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

Unfortunately, we can not stop this. We can only wait and hope when the regulators adopt laws that will prohibit it. On the other hand, bounty hunters still have time to earn money. Maybe it's risky, but nevertheless we have a job Wink
Nuwekli

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:24:53 AM

I figure we can't stop the dispatch of ico trick. since we don't know from the earliest starting point that there is a trick ico. that we can do is pick the ico who has a group who can be trusted and have great prospects for what's to come. in this manner, we can maintain a strategic distance from the trick ico in the event that we can pick ico well.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:10:43 AM

We can only stop this with our hard-working disregard. Other options simply can not be in my opinion, at least in 2018.
dudeguy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:13:56 AM

I emphatically concur with you that ceasing the dispatch of ICO isn't a simple activity. I believe it's elusive a route for that. We simply should be watchful and recognize the first or trick ICO venture that we will pick. In this manner, the examination winds up compulsory before settling on a choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: