Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How we can stop scam ICOs lanching?  (Read 1387 times)
Mic85saint

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:54:54 AM

We cant stop scam as mention by others ... best way is we do own research and educate people only probably thru here or any platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:02:24 AM

You can't stop people from starting ICO crowdfunding.
But you can avoid participating in these fraudulent ICO crowdfunding.
I think the task should be given to each country.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:03:34 AM

I think we should protect to issue scam ICOs in the crypto market. It creates misconception between new user and about market. What you think?

Personally, I think you can not stop people from launching ICO. If you can join any ICO before you can check the ICO team. It gives you strong stable information and is looking for a good ICO. So We have nothing to do with ICO launch scams because we do not first determine what is legitimate or fake that we noticed after the end of their activities.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:08:18 AM

Smile, stopping scam ICO is not an easy task mate. I’m very sure if there is anyway we could stop that for long, we would have done that but it’s so unfortunate, no way. The only thing we could do is just studying very well and avoiding what is not good for our system. Everybody should always do their own personal research

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:11:44 AM

I think we should protect to issue scam ICOs in the crypto market. It creates misconception between new user and about market. What you think?

I think is quite difficult to do that, unless some organization make a worldwide regulation and control the ICO activity.
We need some controller who can watch and certified ICO project before launch the token sale.

gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

Yes we will not be able to stop the scam in ico, we can only avoid the scam and give suggestions or feedback to the newbie or those who want to join in ico to be careful in choosing ico project. Be careful is the key, that's all we can do now.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:25:06 AM

For me, basically we cannot stop ICOs from launching, they offered good and big rewards and of course people want to earned money, even we don't know if that is legitimate or fake so all we have to do now is make a research first before we get in through that project.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:38:33 AM

I feel Ico is no problem, I think for the end result is none of my business. The most important thing is I've tried to join in some ico, about that there is a result or just a scam I do not care, most important now I try it. No problem to try first, because if we do not try, we will not know the end result.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

as long as there is internet they can create and launch ICO at the same time they can hide their identity. the problem is once a new investor is scammed it will affect cryto and they will like stop investing again. they too focused on earning profit and joined without proper knowledge. well once they experienced it ther will understand it.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:52:17 AM

We can not influence the emergence of fraudulent ICO projects, however, as participants in the ICO signature campaign, we can not join such projects and thereby help ensure that their criminal plans are not implemented. We can also distribute information about this project to fraudulent ICO projects and warn others not to invest in them.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:58:32 AM

It seems that stopping a scam in ico is not easy, and it could be impossible. Now than we think of something that is impossible we better find out that we are not wrong investment in scam ico. Before making a good investment we know the background ico, the purpose and who made it.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:14:34 AM

There is no way to stop scam, the space has grown very big in the last 2 years and this come about with their own baggage, even when it very obvious that some projects are scam people still invest in them, Bitconnect is a very good example alot of people on this platform call it out but people went ahead to invest in it and even youtubers were promoting it

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

One way to stop them is to do thorough research and post red flags for others to see. I have seen fraudulent ICOs get stopped in their tracks by people who spoke up in this forum.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:15:56 AM

I am also think no way to stop scamming.
Allways finds the peoples who invest their moneys in blind mode

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
swirox

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

the only way would be to create a network with verified ico and to manually confirm each one of them.
But it will takes too much money and too much work
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

To do evil is human nature and can not be stopped. Scam is evil and can not be stopped also. No matter how hard we try to warn people about this scams the greedy ones will fall for it because of the easy profit they think they get out there. And the scammers have a way of always changing their tactics.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:24:57 AM

Scam icos damage the image of cryptocurrency. Many of them who after getting the funds then fled and did not continue the project. It is very harmful to us. It seems like cryptocurrency should make strict rules about ico project, so not any project is accepted because many of them are scam.
ss200

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:35:53 AM

For this it is necessary that all ICO projects have a license to conduct investment charges. Therefore, the state should take appropriate measures as soon as possible

Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

actually, we cannot stop the launch of an ico like a scam ico. because people are free to launch an ico. all we can do is avoid the scam ico. need thoroughness in understanding an ico so we don't get stuck in an ico and get the loss. so start now, we should be more careful in choosing an ico so as not to get a scam ico.
Bobrisky799

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

The truth is that, most of these icos that are launching, you can't really stop people from launching their icos. You can teach people how to make their own research and be able to choose between good ico and a bad ico in my own opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: