Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:38:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How we can stop scam ICOs lanching?  (Read 1387 times)
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

To some extent, this contributes to the development of the ICO market and teaches people many skills related to investing

dobidobi88

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

You can't stop people from launching ICOs. However, you can educate people and make them be able to distinguish a scam from a legit project. It's not an easy task though, people are no longer interested in learning, they just want profit so they'll put their money in any project that have a high score in TokenMarket or other scoring sites.
I strongly agree with you that stopping the launch of ICO is not an easy thing to do. I think it's hard to find a way for that. We just need to be careful and identify the original or scam ICO project that we will choose. Thus, the examination becomes mandatory before making a decision.
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

I hope that soon they will create some kind of platform or body that will control the ICO. To check it out, give permission or reject. Maybe I don't understand something, but I think it would be the right decision.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

I strongly agree with you that stopping the launch of ICO is not an easy thing to do. I think it's hard to find a way for that. We just need to be careful and identify the original or scam ICO project that we will choose. Thus, the examination becomes mandatory before making a decision.

By the way, don't you think that some regulations from government can be a solution? Of course, we are here for the idea of no central authority telling us where we can invest and where we can not, but it's so difficult to punish real scammers, who get investors' money and then just disappear forever.

senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

This can not be stopped. even when the ICO will not exit the ad know if the result is a scam or what it looks like. but that can be done is to anticipate the course with an analysis of whether it is viewed by the team as well as see the concept they have. If it proves to be a scam is certainly at the very least provide information on matters related to this or other forums such as the telegram.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

I think there needs to be some sort of regulation that governs the production of the new ICO, but it's all. There must also be some kind of group that can make the team of developers and coin-makers meet before they can introduce new coins to the market, because I feel the same worries as others , ico scam becomes a problem that makes it negative on development.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

You can't stop people from launching ICOs. However, you can educate people and make them be able to distinguish a scam from a legit project. It's not an easy task though, people are no longer interested in learning, they just want profit so they'll put their money in any project that have a high score in TokenMarket or other scoring sites.

That's right, people are too focus on making money without even making any effort on knowing more about the market.
Basically we cannot not stop ICO's from launching since we don't know yet if its a scam or not and the moment they live their ICO and make more details about the project then that is the time when we can spread news about scam ICO's. We should educate people now on how this market works, just tell them the things they need to know before they invest.

The problem is that no one will ever do it for free. Its hard to give an advice to those people who are only interests are how to earn money fast. Only few people knows exactly what it is and do some research.

Actually they need to get money more easily than other do like a physical work.  some person get tired of getting some knowledge on what it is or how it works the good that they think was it is famous and everybody wants to buy that token so they also buy that even the didn't know the projects or anything. What if no one else don't know it and they invest because of advertisement only? and the project was not good but it has a lot of ads, right? there are more victim people when it was a scam because they not cite and study the ICO so this is why there are many person experience scam.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

If you think so, then do not you want to propose an option as it struggles with the moshenic ICO. Introducing side regulators is a bad idea. It seems to me worthwhile to organize a platform for the ICO rating from market participants.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

I think we should protect to issue scam ICOs in the crypto market. It creates misconception between new user and about market. What you think?
to stop fraud in the ICO program I think this is very difficult because it is related to the internet world that everyone can access it. but the most important thing is that every individual can choose and inspect the ICO program before we invest in the ICO program so that we will not get a loss from the ICO program that leads to fraud.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

Someone here told about government regulation but he forgets that crypto is about decentralisation and we should not forget about it
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

I think we should protect to issue scam ICOs in the crypto market. It creates misconception between new user and about market. What you think?
By regulating them.
Every ICO should have a transparent team, transparent development progress and if they fail, they should return the money otherwise they would go to jail.

muchmore34

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

I feel that there should be more verification if the ICOs being sent to the market for proper clarifications
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

I think the only way is to make some kind of regulation by checking the team and their ability to make their ICO project real. But personally I do not see the way we can do this regulation now.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

Hello everyone, I'm engaged in bounty projects, and I'm very upset about this amount of scum. about 10 percent ICo is fraud

Nope not just ten percent there's more than that but I don't have the exact figure my guess is that 60% - 70% are scams abandoned projects are included cause we may consider them scammers not counting the failed ICO's because they are going to refund all of the funds of their investors they just failed to meet the token sale caps, can't stop them completely but we can spread awareness about their cheap tactics and gimmicks.

panaevewan

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

I think that there is no way to stop the scammers here and if you start thinking about what bad can happen when using cryptocurrency - it is better not to use it at all.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

Write in the discussion of bitcointalk if the ICO is scam. Leave comment in ann page then the investors wiil be negative to the ICO. If the ICO is managed by scam team all members should give the comment so the ICO will be left and fail, When they fail they will lost money , that they deserve
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

I can not tell you that this can be stopped, because I see no alternative to introducing a smart contract into platforms, so that money will come only if the developers have fulfilled some part of the transaction.

barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

Now everyone can make ico so it seems we cant stop the launch of the scam ico because we are also difficult to determine which ico is a scam.
The only way is we have to be more selective in investing in ico.

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

We can stop it by not investing to the different ICO projects that looks stupid and so simple. I don't even know why they are still alive and we are facing the same problem the whole year.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

I see a couple way to stop ICO scams. 1) Stop investing in it without a deep analysis. 2) Do the same thing again. If we support all of ICO that means we support scammers as well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: