Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto?  (Read 2506 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:22:20 AM

So many reasons, some of them don't believe in crypto because the media always portrayed crypto as a negative things that being used for criminal activity, some of them not believe in crypto because ever being scammed by ICO or alt coins, some of them lose money when they invest in crypto, so I would say the first reason they don't believe in crypto because they lack of knowledge

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baby25

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:23:29 AM

I think because they cannot see the result because they didn't try. They just believe in the negative thoughts abouy crypto than trying it first. Actually that's where i started I don't really believe in crypto back then until my friend told me to try it first before judging it and he's right, crypto is one of the best thing that happens to me because it helps me to support my financial assistance.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:30:33 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
In my country people think the market is a hoax to attract investors and all governments are opposed to this market and always give out bad news to keep people away from this market. Personally, I see this market as a new future because this is where people are free to business and their technology can really help in our daily lives.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

There are reasons why people don't believe in crypto.first are they don't know about it that's why people has many doubts on it. Second is because of the influence of media they easily change the mind set of people by posting fake news about it and some are they don't believe on it because they had a bad experience befoe on this.
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:36:23 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
those people just believe on the true money. Besides they are lack of knowledge about crypto, they also lack of interest of crypto. The first thing they may think is the loss instead of profit. in addition, it is about a luck. if you are in a bad luck so you are nothing. this consideration should not be embedded in their mindset.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

those people just believe on the true money. Besides they are lack of knowledge about crypto, they also lack of interest of crypto. The first thing they may think is the loss instead of profit. in addition, it is about a luck. if you are in a bad luck so you are nothing. this consideration should not be embedded in their mindset.
People don't have more experience yet in investment technology about crypto world so they are afraid to invest ,they don't believe in crypto because the risks are too high but in my suggestion, for those individuals like to grow money in short period of time face the risks and keep moving towards success.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:33:04 AM

Good point your question,
Most of the participants mentioned it: Lack of knowledge of how the crypto market works, but those who do not believe in crypto have heard about Bitcoin. There are many factors also one of the most prominent causes could be lack of confidence in the investment due to the market volatility of the cryptocurrencies and the risks of the investment.
To be honest with the people around me, I am a loner in my crypto space. I also believe that we are a crypto-enthusiast community in full growth and that there will be many advances in our ecosystem that will result in good solutions in our daily lives and that will provide great contributions to technological advances.

tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:39:39 AM

Hey guys,
I agree with you about the great potential of crypto, they have a good future. But many people don't beleive it due to the legals of them on over the world. It's legal in this county, but it's illegal in other counties.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:42:17 AM

People do not believe in crypto because they have not experience what really crypto is , they always thought that crypto is a scam because they might experience themselves a victim of scams , one thing to do is to educate this people on what a crypyo can give to the people who really believe in it.
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

maybe one of the first reasons they are how to earn a lot of money just by sharing and liking from a social media (which I think first). Thought when my friend advised to be a bounty hunter in the world of crypto. Crypto knowledge is lacking, will make some people will think negatively or do not care about things that do not make sense. But if someone wants to learn the crypto world, they will know that there they can invest to make their money long-term assets or short

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

I already convince some of my friends to join me in crypto and to thus who did not listen then it is their choice and I won't convince them anymore, I think they are type of people who has an other path in life and they are not open for alternative way to change life by technology and continue to what they are currently doing because they think that crypto is a waste of time for them and prone to scam.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

Because in some point everything that comes from the internet is scam as we can't see the real thing. However, if they just open their eyes and see what cryptos can do in our life then good for them. Yet we can't always push this to people who isn't open for innovation because in the end they'll just blame us if you they mess up. So better if they'll discover this on their own.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:45:43 AM

I agree that crypto is a payment solution in the future, only those who do not believe do not see the potential possessed by crypto. I think they are trapped by an ancient mindset that want not to try new things or new technology. Many also misunderstand crypto completely and are aggravated by false education until they follow or see fraudulent businesses under the guise of crypro and are also trapped by other scam ico. Therefore they hate and do not trust the crypto.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:04:38 AM

It is simply because they do not believe on the things inside the internet, they always thought about the negative side of the internet leaving their minds wrapped in "scam" term. Or just they didn't discovered yet the prowess behind the digital currency/ technology
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:19 AM

Future isn't exactly cryptocurrency but blockchain technology. People have started believing in blockchain technology but no one really believes in cryptos as of now because they are subject to high market risks and volatility which not everyone is comfortable with.
Maybe in next two three years we will see more adoption of cryptos once prices begin to settle down.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

It is simply because they do not believe on the things inside the internet, they always thought about the negative side of the internet leaving their minds wrapped in "scam" term. Or just they didn't discovered yet the prowess behind the digital currency/ technology

Wrong information about cryptocurrency I think since a lot of negative news about crypto and this is why people are afraid to enter in crypto world. Only if they know the opportunity here for sure they will love to enter no matter what. Cryptocurrency will be good for everyone, you can easily make money and transact easily so I hope more people will come and love cryptos.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

First of all, due to the fact that most people are conservative, only 5-10% are the first to start mastering new technologies, discover new knowledge and apply new inventions. Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, as well as the process of their manufacture, simply don`t fit into the mind of the majority, because they have never seen such a thing before and don`t understand the laws by which it works. Hence thare are suspicion and rejection that are heated by the constant rumor that the crypto bubble will soon burst.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:23:42 AM

I agree potential is big. But mind that many people also belive. And there is many people out there who don't believe computers or internet.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

Not all people are open minded about technology specially that will revolutionized the financial industry. Additionally, the false news of media, the wrong advertisement of people saying that bitcoin is a kind of investment that will give them huge profit overtime. Another reason is that bitcoin is used in the black market for a very long time. The history of bitcoin is somehow shady specially in its early stage.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:49:12 AM

Agree 100% with you.
I think most people have been so indoctrinated (12 years of school + post secondary), fluoridated (tainted water/food supply), distracted chasing money (60+ hour work weeks) and propagandized (television programming) that they are asleep on their feet 99% of the time.
Slowly though, they are waking and once we hit the tipping point of "woke people" those who believe they have some divine right of power to rule over others will find themselves at the bottom of a very large hole which they have dug.
I for one am looking forward to crypto liberating all people from the clutches of evil tyrants everywhere.
Without control of money governments cannot stand against the will of the people.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: