Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto?  (Read 2509 times)
solnechno

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

About the currency of the future do not agree, because the cryptocurrency is too volatile, because of this, many people have distrust
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

maybe some people think that crypto is a scam or it's like hyip because they can make profit in a short time, these people are no knowledge about crypto that's why they don't believe it.

Triopeloda

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:03:37 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

In my opinion, as most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven if they are the solution of the payment for the future and data storage and services.

chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

Lack of learning and the confusion surrounding the crypto market makes people afraid to join cryptocurrency.. But there has to be a clear data and analytics. Ftec will be very useful to get more newcomers. This platform will make it easier to trade and invest into crypto. https://ftec.ai

Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

people dont believe in the capability and existence of crypto. some said that its waste of time knowing this kind of currency. they believe that this is some kind of invented kind of money,.
Freldo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

Yes I agree with you! Crypto is an amazing thing!
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

For one I think crypto is about money and making money. The incentives that are intertwined with blockchain projects is what makes them so popular. However,  new money needs to flow in. Most people with money already have money. I know many that think crypto is just a simple (and maybe unethical) way of making money, since their winnings come from other people's losses.

I have several friends that could easily invest part of their savings into crypto, but when the topic comes along, they all say they are fine with their money being in their traditional stock portfolios.

So, we may think adoption is progressing greatly as we are quite invested ourselves...reality is that so many people may have heard about it, but are still not convinced this is a smart move for them.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

New ideas are always difficult to embrace in every human being and this is very normal. The fact that those of us in the industry understand the business does not mean all people will embrace the idea so easily.

Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Yes, I agree with you mate. We can see that from the economic status we need change. We need to maximize technology for a better world. We know that from the stone age until now then until we shift to the next age which is cryptocurrency.
dan22

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

I will begin by saying what people have no knowledge about will be difficult for them to believe. Many people have no knowledge about crypto and what its operation is like. Majority of the people think crypto is just another scam that is established to cheat people and dupe them with their money. Some even believe that crypto is a ponzi scheme. As a matter of fact, some people believe there is nothing like digital currency. As a result of all these, people doubt the genuity of crypto. As far as am concerned, I believe in the blockchain operation of crypto and the benefits it offers to the investors who understand its mode of operation. Crypto has come to create a sustainable and reliable digital currency platform for us, hence I believe in its future.

parneitak

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

Mostly people scared by crypto because they have no enough information related to crypto so they think that they will lost everything in it but if they find some information related to crypto then maybe they will also believe in crypto.

I agree. People have little information about crypto-currencies. They do not understand how this works. This frightens them.
 Young people are engaged in crypto-currencies, they are open to everything new. People of the older generation are used to their time and do not want to change anything.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

I think, because no one really knows what will happen to Bitcoin. It is so unpredictable and volatile. Not all people want to risk their money in something so risky. For example, what will happen to your 5k$ in the next 2-3 years? Will it go down or will it increase? And the media makes Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency look like a negative thing to invest into. All the negative things.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

Many simply do not understand this. Plus, negative reviews influence the opinion of the cryptocurrency.
In general, the cryptocurrency is the future. It is only developing and in the future it can bring great success to those who invest in it now.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

It's nothing but the lack of knowledge. if all of the people would know about decentralized system properly then people must encourage to this platform for the investment purpose. So we have to let them know first clearly and then their fear will be gone.
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

it is a young market and for many people it is not clear. It takes time for this.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

there are many factors, especially the virtual currency has a negative side that is often preached by local and international media as well as with the ban. so that's the main factor that many people are afraid to invest in the crypto industry. moreover there are many ways a scam on behalf of ico. the risk is quite large and this is a scourge for many investors.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

It's nothing but the lack of knowledge. if all of the people would know about decentralized system properly then people must encourage to this platform for the investment purpose. So we have to let them know first clearly and then their fear will be gone.
Most likely that is how they see crypto. While the other people also are just being brainwashed, or few of them are just misinformed to what crypto really is, without even trying and putting a little effort into learning further about the details. Some also are just waiting until someone has the results, and then that's the time they will join the crowd.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

people dont believe in the capability and existence of crypto. some said that its waste of time knowing this kind of currency. they believe that this is some kind of invented kind of money,.
In my opinion, I think that people do not believe in cryptocurrencies for the reason that they do not know anything about it, and if they do, they think that it is irrelevant. Most of the people are still into fiat money, and only few people know about crypto so I am not surprised that something they know nothing about will make them invest or get involved into.

Sendal btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

I Think so, many good potential in cryptocurrency, Like you and I that know the decentralized and if they're too, maybe they also join to crypto world. Less knowledge still their hindrance.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

I guess why some people don't believe in crypto is because they don't understand the crypto or knows how it works so they see it as scam because they don't know any thing about it. I think that's why most of them don't believe in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: