Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:23:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto?  (Read 2516 times)
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

Because they are not know about real benefit from crypto . And they want safe your self because more ico's identification with scam... so they don't want take a risk ..
But it is a little popilation than people take a risk from crypto ..
lowellsniper

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

People still doesn't believe in bitcoin although it is famous because they still doubt the capability of it. Lacking of knowledge about the cryptocurrency such as bitcoin is also a reason. The bad news and opinion regarding to this is another cause why they don't believe.
[/quot

Yes, i agree with, people don't believe because of lack of knowledge about crypto and much more they heard about the disadvantages of having joining bitcoin.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

Because they see the ups and downs and its sickening to many to see such wild swings.  If I got into crypto in December I would be pretty pissed off right now so I can't blame them.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

Because they see the ups and downs and its sickening to many to see such wild swings.  If I got into crypto in December I would be pretty pissed off right now so I can't blame them.
That makes sense anyway. I know it is difficult for others to believe in crypto because there are numbers of speculations spreading on the internet or in social medias regarding cryptocurrency that is why people easily discouraged because we know the fact that we are more of visual learners but to those who are open minded,they know how to handle things well. Maybe because of last year's issue that is also one cause why others don't believe crypto. We can't force them too. Therefore,let us just move forward to what already happened.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

Simple, because they don't understand it. It is given not to believe in something we don't truly understand. Another reason is that a lot of people are skeptics about innovations. They tend to become reluctant in accepting new ideas or technologies because they got used to the old ways. Which is why many nations could not advance due to this way of thinking.

wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:02:47 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

yes I agree , Many people do not believe in crypto because cryptocurrency is also not stable and altcoin too and therefore many people say if crypto will not come back and it's all impossible because of many Cryptocurrency by people and many Who invest in Cryptocurrency

Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

The crypto money world is an abstract environment. There is no legal guarantee. This situation does not give people confidence. Technology is a very difficult market for distant people.
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

I think people who do not like crypto are those who have never jumped into trying to play crypto. they only hear from some people who may have been trapped in scam investments and provide bad information about cryptocurrency to the public who do not know him, or maybe from fake news that only provides false information that makes people believe with the news

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

The crypto stock has made a lot of money for people. Prices were constantly rising. That's why the crypto stock market was very popular.
Prices have fallen sharply and many people have lost a lot of money. That's why they started to be scared. People do not believe in the stock market because the prices are not as high as the old ones.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

There are factors why many people still don't believe in cryptocurrency. One of it is their lack of knowledge and another one is news. Many of the news tackles only about cryptocurrencies negative contents like scam and it affects those people who have lack of knowledge about it.
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

For me not all people have the guts to risk time and effort on crypto. Yes, I agree the potential of crypto is great, but still, it's just a matter of luck for me, So doing research first before joining crypto is wise decision..

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

There are factors why many people still don't believe in cryptocurrency. One of it is their lack of knowledge and another one is news. Many of the news tackles only about cryptocurrencies negative contents like scam and it affects those people who have lack of knowledge about it.
If we take the last half of the year, the fear of investing in cryptocurrency is high among people. In ICO there are many scams, and bitcoin does not grow but only falls...
guojii

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

There are many reasons why you don't believe in cryptocurrency. Ordinary people will feel that the credibility of the cryptosystem is low, because the cryptocurrency is virtual and the price is very unstable. Like this year's encryption market.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:00:33 AM

Its not that the don't believe its Just like every comedians rule book, leave the stage wfhile everybody is laughing and having a good time

So people pull out when the ly have made some money then those that have not used it before and don't believe in crypto are likely to be thinking using crypto is breaking the law
sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

I think if they did not agree because of those who haven't tried to learn how crypto makes money. If they find out the results obtained are very much sure they will believe and try to make it as the currency of the future.
bunchakhongmz999

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

I dont even care about this matter but I simply think that people do not believe in crypto-currencies, because they have little knowledge and experience
Ekosistim

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

because maybe they didnt have much experince then already try to invest on some ico, then they got loss their capital for that token and they get dissapointed so in the end they blame crypto itself and say never believe again with crypto, but actually they still play on crypto and never turn back on crypto, lol.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

There are lots of reason why people don't believe in crypto maybe they don't have that knowledge regarding crypto currency, in investing and holding it for a long time to have a big profit and they are not patient enough to wait.

ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

People dont believe in crypyo because they dont know the advantages from crypto. And maybe the never prove or try to get profit from crypto.
Sendal btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

Not only the potential is great, but the risk also. Many people who still do not know how to invest in crypto, the minimal knowledge they make make their own perception of cryptocurrency without knowing what exactly crypto is. so their fears are limiting themselves.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: