Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto?  (Read 2507 times)
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

I think people feels the pain about the inflation in fiat. Every year the price of everything goes up and uper. It make the deposit lost it value it shuold be.

When bitcoin comes, its solgan is "Never additional more bitcoins." It let people get hope.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

Not everyone believes in crypto. Probably because the person concerned is fooled into an irresponsible project. Therefore one does not believe in crypto anymore. But now people still believe in crypto. Because seen from them contribute to ico. It shows that crypto is still very much in belief.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:00:54 PM

They don't believe maybe because they are afraid of changes. Well, we can't blame them for not believing right away because it's really hard to make changes especially if you are doing the old ways for so many years. I'm sure they'll believe in crypto one day.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Ricowavy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

Everybody in the world cannot conform to a single belief or mindset. No matter how great crypto seems to be, some folks won't still see it as nothing but a bubble waiting to burst. Even some few people who actually believe in crypto still have their reservations about it. So Stop looking for conformity and stay focused.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

"Why most people don't use Cryptocurrency"  should be the right question.
They don't understand crypto?  Most  haven't heard of Crypto before?  Some are scared due to the bad publicity crypto gets? Crypto is too volatile? Crypto isn't really useful to them? Most  are OK with their National virtual currencies?

You are right about everything you are said. I think that regular people have to be educated and see the difference alone. For now crypto is not suitable for day to day use and pay the daily expenses with it, but that day will come too.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

I think because they already have bad experienced that is why they do not believe in crypto or they think that it is a scam.I dont know what the reasons of other people why they dont believe in crypto.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

People won't just believe whatever pops around the corner. I personally like cryptocurrency as it was founded in blockchain technology and there is a huge possibility that cryptocurrency could be the answer to the current banking system negative attributes. Crypto currency could be the future of currency. I for one won't agree on something that I just hear. I have to be educated about it and I have to personally experience it. Then belief will happen.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

I think because they already have bad experienced that is why they do not believe in crypto or they think that it is a scam.I dont know what the reasons of other people why they dont believe in crypto.
Scam is one of the reason why they do not believe in crypto. Also, people have a doubt on bitcoin if they can truly earned money. Many reason's actually as to why most people do not get involve in crypto.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Agree, so many people didnt know crypto as some of them  just defend on paper money. They dont know how nice here in cryto just imagin gaining profit without any investment only crypto can do that as far as I know. So cryto is the real deal and our future.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

Yes, some of the factors that lead to those who do not believe in crypto. Crypto market continued to decline steadily and the situation is not improved soon. So the people harmed in this case and they should be forced to sell at low prices. And factor fraudulent ICO which is often the case, they must be losing money and time.
sounddrum

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven
ngocminh01101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

Because they do not want to believe, the more you can not touch it, you can only see it in the electronic version, but what lies somewhere on the electronic purse that can not be removed here and now generates negative views ...
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

Many people are hard at perceiving new technologies. It is easier to use the usual means. In addition, crypto repels complexity for understanding. I think that over time the situation will change and people will appreciate all the benefits of crypto currency.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

Many people are hard at perceiving new technologies. It is easier to use the usual means. In addition, crypto repels complexity for understanding. I think that over time the situation will change and people will appreciate all the benefits of crypto currency.
Crypto is an opportunity of individuals who are less fortunate to earned income, we don't need to afraid in this kind of technology because it is useful and has a brighter future in worldwide. I think they are afraid due to its Volatility in the market and this is an unstable prices.

Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

Something or a new thing that's popular... certainly has a process until it's really united with many enthusiasts till to support it and make it will last forever. I think because this is including a different thing and like the advanced side of life because of the technology in it... this has a chance to finally get a lot of good reception.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

People are not aware of it, most of those who don't believe in it are either not understanding it well, or just wanna earn money from not believing.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

You will not believe in anything that you do not know. People do not believe because they are not interested in it. Most of us know crypto as just a scam or imaginary digital currency. Something that will not accept by the government and no chance to be legalized in other countries. But I think, if they will go further, they will realize that crypto provide many benefits more than just we know.

Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

I think they still dont know about the potential of cryptocurrency, thats why they pessimist about cryptocurrency.
Agree that crypto is the future currency. But we need to spread a good things about cryptocurrency so many peoples will know about
the benefits of cryptocurrency in their life.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

We have our own belief especially when it comes to the financial situation like earning huge profit in a short period of time. Of course, hardworking people will not believe that and it looks like a scam for them. But for those people who opened their mind in some possibilities probably crypto market will also work for them. I believe that other countries will continue to adopt on the changes that cryptocurrency will be part of the economic system.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

Basically they don't believe in what BLOCKCHAIN can offer that's simple. Or have no knowledge of crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: