Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto?  (Read 2506 times)
mmmn639

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

People who don't understand encryption will think that encryption is a very dangerous thing, so they don't dare to invest easily because they don't know anything about this line, and the country is forbidden, so the average person is unacceptable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phamthihien1999

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

For people who do not believe in crypto is it that crypto needs to prove that it can be the payment solution of the future. With the growing market and interesting from people, is it very possible that in the next years more people will believe in it.
thuthi7

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

People have become accustomed to fiat for hundreds of years of its existence. Even the transition to plastic cards is not easy for many. And crypto is fundamentally different from all that most people knew about money. I think the trust will come with time.
phas129nnn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

In my opinion it is all very simple, because they have no knowledge of cryptocurrency other than most uneducated people making it difficult to bring them into the crypto world, another thing that makes people unbelievable is social media, because of what they see and hear in the media their social is not recommended and they do not believe in cryptocurrency at this time.
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

Actually, the potential of cryptocurrency is great because cryptocurrency's philosophy is valid and not going anywhere and is a natural evolution  Yet most people around don't  believe in crypto. Here’s the problem.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Perhaps people do not pay attention to the crypt because they simply do not have enough information. How often do we hear mention of it in the mass media? And some people, as I previously thought that crypto currency is a scam. Every day, crypt attracts more and more people, and not far away the day that it will touch each of us.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
survey01

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

People are always shy about everything new, I believe that there is a stop to this time. They just need more time. When it comes to cryptography, most of the money in the world of money will find the value it deserves.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:45:03 AM

I agree, but it's difficult for older people, because it's something new and it's virtual, and many people just do not get friends with computers, so that's alien to them!

It is true that even now people are struggling to use computers but most of them are people that are very old, this is one reason why I think bitcoin needs more time so it can be adopted, because there are some people unable to adapt and those people have too much money but as the new generations grow with this technology they will take it as a natural part of their worlds and they will use it with no problem.
lkcryptostar

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:17:26 AM

Well, many more reasons why people not believing in crypto, they have no idea about crypto. And some people are scared to invest,  because they think it is scam.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:18:36 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

You know what it depends to them if they want to believe in the uses of cryptocurrency... Well it is also because they have no choice... Because sometimes the problem is the availability of the new technology... Internet connection is sometimes hard to access especially to those country who belongs to underdeveloped... So we cant really blamed them if they didn't accept it...
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:01:55 AM

as most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven if they are the solution of the payment for the future and data storage and services.
smile226688

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

all new scares! people just don't understand what cryptography is? especially when bitcoin jumps back here there is a General picture of fraud. units understand that cryptography is the future, and I am among them!
SutangLee

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

Because many people don't have an in-depth understanding of encryption, their one-sided understanding is something like stock. Of course, they are wrong. We don't want everyone to understand encryption, because not everyone has the same idea. There are many things in the world that you can invest in, even if they are too many, you don't have to go to those people too much.
As for whether encryption will become the currency of the future, I think it is impossible at least in my opinion, but encryption may become a currency in a certain field, which is undeniable. You must know that when a new currency replaces the existing fiat currency, the chaos of the whole world will be unimaginable!
This is some of my personal views.
tiendung175a

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:06:31 PM

Common reason is because they are scared in many things...  Scared of bieng scamed,  scared to trust and scared of losing something.. We maybe like that before  , but having more knowledge will help you gain more confidence .
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

I agree with you but we can't deny the fact that most people nowadays are still clueless about the goodnesa and profit that this digital currency could give. Some people are just afraid to take the risk of releasing money for an investment because there are lots of frauds nowadays.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:20:46 PM

maybe because they do not believe or do not know about crypto. they have not gotten any real evidence if crypto is very profitable. maybe if they have been taught about crypto and given the results or evidence of crypto, maybe they will believe and want to try cypto. I used to like it too, after there is evidence I believe if crypto is very profitable.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

I agree with you but we can't deny the fact that most people nowadays are still clueless about the goodnesa and profit that this digital currency could give. Some people are just afraid to take the risk of releasing money for an investment because there are lots of frauds nowadays.
- I do not think they do not know, they know but their thoughts on crypto have certain problems, knowledge and information they have is inaccurate, they only believe in the negative news surrounding the crypto that the media and tabloids bring, they never went deeper into reality once. In addition, as you say, scam seems to be something that crypto possesses too much, we can not deny the fact that too many people go into crypto, putting trust but in return, they receive fraudulent projects and they are deceived by others, from there spread to others and make others no longer believe in the crypto

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
miyat23

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

Some people don't believe in crypto especially to those who are lack of knowledge about it. Some know it but their mind is closed and not interested. Because it comes in their mind crypto is scam and not true and they are full of doubts in it. They think its impossible to earn through internet and don't see evidence  the physical fiat money. They are also afraid being lost. And some other factor that comes in their mind.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

I have very simple answer to it.
Because they can't feel it under fingers.
Not only that.
They trust banks, bank says no they say no.
Internet money? What's that? That is common opinion.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

I believe in crypto but many people don't due to the fact that crypto is a digital currency , this is not a standard format which is why you can't be 100% sure that you won't lose the invested money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: