Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic loss me 10800$ , so patient is the key  (Read 3027 times)
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

In the first place I made such mistakes. I lost a lot of money for panicking and selling. I am not panicking at this price, because most of what I have already suffered Cheesy i will wait till see ath, need to see better pricese Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:05:06 AM

dont worry. you just did a day trade. long term holders have enjoyed that profit. thats why holding is key of success. if you have done a trade then dont think about it again. pumps and dumps is normal in this market

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

Most people in the crypo industry lose patience as soon as they see the market detarrioriet, its just a show of how much people don't believe in the ability of cryptocurrency, this impatience has let to a huge losses before and will continue to cost many a considerable amount of money, hold on and be patient with these coins and you will reap big
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

Yes, excessive panic will make us make wrong judgments. I think that even if the market is down, but we do not have too much panic, we should stay calm, and we should not sell the cryptocurrency in our hands. We should wait patiently for the market to recover.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:07:07 AM

Patience is the key of success and panic gives you always losses so never panic in market down fall and sell your altcoins in loss. Market recover from its down fall after a certain level and cross its last highs many time.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

Dear Members

Recently I faced a bad luck. here the story

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

After 3 days means June 1st , one IOTX went to .00014ETH. 

if i sell June 1st  196000 * .00014 *590 = 16189$
Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

You were very stupid. Why would you even invested the money and bought these coins that they would you sell in few hours?? Why did you come to crypto investment? You've been very unreasonable. In any case, you have gained the experience with which you are now sharing, and I think for others it will be a lesson. I invested it and forgot it. And speculation is invested and you expect that tomorrow the price will rise. But you have to be patient.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:14:33 AM

It is easier said than done. Upon seeing a bearish market every person in this world freaks out and the more it extends the more the negativity spreads around the forum. So I don't really think patience is the key. What matters more is knowing when to exit a coin and when to enter a coin. If you can figure that out then you would make a lot of money.
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:29:42 AM

Yes, panic is easy for us to make the wrong choice. I think that even if the market falls, we must remain calm and do not sell our cryptocurrency. It should wait patiently for the market to recover.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

This story is still instructive. Although in this case I can understand this man. The market is in a bearish trend that does not guarantee for the growth of any token. You were trying to do as safely as possible, so as not to lose everything. Do not fall into the syndrome of lost profit.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

Dear Members

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

Don't be sorry. There are still hundreds of coins there that have much more potential to give you more than $10k. You profited but still you feel bad so let me remind on how many traders experience many losses.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

Tell that to the people who made a fortune in the wave market. If you do not know how to trade, it is better to start small amounts, the rest to hold, and not to panic.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

patience is very important for people who invest their money in cryptocurrency. sometimes you just have to wait out the moment of the fall to earn your money later. legs start to panic selling their coins lose everything and get frustrated with the cryptocurrency.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

This is a very big money, I think that patience today is really important, as it is probably air for people, this is a very good analogy, because without air you will surely die, as your deposit can be exhausted without patience.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

Many people lost their money because of the panic situation. Moreover, when someone trading and seeing that their coin price is slowing down, they will sell out all the coins panic. It is absolutely not wise regarding to the key of success in trading and investment. Many people experiences have been becoming the lesson for us. So, it is better to be more patient to gain more profits and wait until the right time to buy or sell.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

Yeah, you make sense. Investment takes some time. If you don't have confidence in the coins you invest in, then you might as well not invest in it. When you don’t have confidence, you will make wrong judgments because of panic, false news, etc. Just like #1 this friend left regret  for himself.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:39:47 PM

In the first place I made such mistakes. I lost a lot of money for panicking and selling. I am not panicking at this price, because most of what I have already suffered Cheesy i will wait till see ath, need to see better pricese Smiley

I am sure that each of us here made the mistakes that you have mentioned. When I started dealing with the crypto, I was a very impatient guy. I was in a hurry to get my profit too early and lost pretty much.
quynhanhkhr99

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

I think lost when you put your money and didn't get it back. And this is just you earn less. Down be so greedy, because of this quality everyone at begging loosing. Calm down and relax. Keep your brain fresh and money coming to you
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

Many people lost their money because of the panic situation. Moreover, when someone trading and seeing that their coin price is slowing down, they will sell out all the coins panic. It is absolutely not wise regarding to the key of success in trading and investment. Many people experiences have been becoming the lesson for us. So, it is better to be more patient to gain more profits and wait until the right time to buy or sell.
That's a big mistake for you, so now you experience losses by the next situation make it sure you're already handle negative emotions and not too greedy when it comes to selling coin. Yes, I believe patience is the key towards success so we must able to wait until prices pumps up for the positive result.

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

Dear Members

Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

I agree with you, patient is one of the most important aspects for every investor. Unfortunately, people only realize it when they lost, like in your situaction, i believe in you will not do this mistake again
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

Dear Members

Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

I agree with you, patient is one of the most important aspects for every investor. Unfortunately, people only realize it when they lost, like in your situaction, i believe in you will not do this mistake again

No mate this mistake we can do again and again because when the market is green we will not sell our coins and expect more profit. suddenly the market will turn red again we wait for the previous price so this process will continue and we miss an opertunity to make a profit. I also lost my profit in IOSToken it went up to $0.08 today the price is $0.028 almost 200+% loss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: