Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic loss me 10800$ , so patient is the key  (Read 3027 times)
Dwarfalamei

Activity: 360
Merit: 103

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

Now such a situation on the market that many are waiting and losing even more, because the market does not want to become green! The bull somewhere escaped! So it's good that you stay in some kind of plus)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pistachiop

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

The money isnt lost as. I see it,  the profits that you could have probably earned is the. One that have. Declined,  if only you held your. Coins a little longer then there are chances that you would have gained value on your coins. Maybe you could consider holding them a little longer , just a little patience and you will get better rewards
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

Patience is a virtue and that is the same and applies to everything in life. Selling at a loss is losing both ends, I have been in such a situation and currently in it. The best thing is to watch how things goes. If possible, find ways to cut costs and reduce loss.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

Hodling is very important because it is the best way inorder to get good profits at our crypto investment in the future. Dependable and reliable altcoins like ethereum, neo, litecoin, and dash are so good to hodl because they are tested that can stay and rise high at the market. Patience is the key thru hodling and the best opportunity to earn high and profited high is to invest now while almost all cryptocoins are so cheap, then hold until it will rise high again at the market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

Looking at my portfolio now, I regret that I did not sell it before. Now it remains only to wait for the best situation on the market. Patience is an extremely useful skill that must be applied if the situation really requires it. Often a person throws his hands just before the finish, when he is only a few steps to the desired.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

Dear Members

Recently I faced a bad luck. here the story

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

After 3 days means June 1st , one IOTX went to .00014ETH. 

if i sell June 1st  196000 * .00014 *590 = 16189$
Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

You have reached the desired profit margin when deciding to sell!
So there is nothing to regret for the price increase!
Investing is always risky, but your risk is good luck!
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:18 AM

As Benjamin Graham says "Holding assets for a few hours at a time -- is one of the best weapons ever invented for committing financial suicide."

You should always research everything you invest in. Through research, determine what an asset's market cap can realistically reach in the future and be patient. Keep in mind that a long-term investor is the ONLY kind of investor there is. Someone who is impatient and can't hold assets for a long period of time will eventually become a victim.
This is the main reason of why in the forum holding your coins for the long term is the strategy that is recommended the most but if you do not know why you are holding and what price your coins can reasonably reach then it is going to be impossible to hold for the long term.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:00:24 AM

chances are only two options, if not goin up it must be down. not all token prices will good when drive in market, I think the key is we must be smart to analyze the market.
vcmnb5

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

Brothers, you have already earned a portion of your profits and you should be satisfied. It is right to be patient, but you must know how to be satisfied. If you are too greedy, you will lose everything.
Yangjiahong

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:13:33 AM

Yes, when the market is unstable, we must stick to our choice and have enough patience. You can't let it affect your mood.
yinhu

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:17:44 AM

Hey friend, I have met this kind of thing, who can guarantee, only adjust their mind, grasp their own choice, you are right, patience is very important.
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:18:32 AM

When we invest in the encryption market, we face a lot of risks. The encryption market is a long-term investment market, we must have enough patience and patience to wait for our profits.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:30:13 AM

Absolutely right. Actually when we panic sell, then we will lose. so, indeed we should be patient. Because this patient is the key to most of all. In all of this patiently, is key. Although it is difficult, but we must try.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

Absolutely right. Actually when we panic sell, then we will lose. so, indeed we should be patient. Because this patient is the key to most of all. In all of this patiently, is key. Although it is difficult, but we must try.
One must learn to remain absolutely calm in all situations. This will give a very big advantage in the world of crypto currencies, especially now, when the market is unstable. Only in a calm state can a well-considered decision be made.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

One must learn to remain absolutely calm in all situations. This will give a very big advantage in the world of crypto currencies, especially now, when the market is unstable. Only in a calm state can a well-considered decision be made.
The point is, if your investments have the most rated coins, then you do not need to pay attention to such low prices today. in no case can you sell coins, because this will definitely be a loss for you. the market will still recover and the currency will grow in price unambiguous And the most important is this patience, To wait for this time.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

When we invest in the encryption market, we face a lot of risks. The encryption market is a long-term investment market, we must have enough patience and patience to wait for our profits.
The calm and patience comes from a wise and wise investment strategy of the investor so to take the initiative to have a clear investment plan. The market is showing signs of recovery but has not escaped the long-term downtrend so there should be a backup plan in this time. I hope the market will grow strongly again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
martinrep

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

if i join in some project i always feel confident and trust, so yes i agree we need to hold good and promising tokens for more value profit
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

All right. Patience is the key to success in the crypto currency market. Many faced the same situation as you and already realized that if you are a little patient you can earn much more money.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

Shit happens brother. In proper business, patience is always key and we let to have a lot of it to prosper especially in this crypto business.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

The point is, if your investments have the most rated coins, then you do not need to pay attention to such low prices today. in no case can you sell coins, because this will definitely be a loss for you. the market will still recover and the currency will grow in price unambiguous And the most important is this patience, To wait for this time.
Especially if you look at how the price of bitcoin has changed in the past, then we can conclude that the market will grow exactly after some time. He who knows how to wait, he will definitely get a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: