Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term?  (Read 3439 times)
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

A good Altcoin is one that has a solid and experienced team in the field, has a physical office that operates, and of course a product that is useful for everyday life for example Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Liceire

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

The most promising for me now is the dash and the ethereum. I do not recommend investing money in altcoins about which you know little, there are now more than 1k, and not all will grow. In any case, investing in cryptocurrency is a high-risk strategy. Big risks - high profitability
Vuleamwi

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

I think the best coin for long haul hold is coin that sufficiently solid and has enormous marketcap. Keep away from to put long haul in ICO or new Alt since some new Alt will fizzled not very long after the coin deal.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

Quite a lot of small and promising coins. I keep in my portfolio cardano, xem, ontology, zilliqa, quarkchain

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
CNMOH

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

Yes i agree with you that stellar is one of the best coin to invest for long term holding and is defenetily in my list as well....would like to add some other altcoins as well like...ethereum,neo,waves,cardono worth investing and hold for long term.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:02:29 AM

A good Altcoin is one that has a solid and experienced team in the field, has a physical office that operates, and of course a product that is useful for everyday life for example Ethereum.
Yes, but unfortunately not all startups have money to rent an office and not everyone has a really working product

kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:03:39 AM

in the bearish market like these days. hold is the only option. if you didn't want to cutloss. or you can change asset to more promising uptrend altcoins
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

I have few coins in my portfolio and been hodling them for a while now, for me the best altcoin and reliable to give profit for long term hold is eth because its a well established coin like btc and proven to be profitable if you invest in it. I also have neo, iota, ripple and iost, some users chose to invest to popular coins like in the top 20 in coinmarketcap to make sure it wont get delisted in exchange sooner.

Nevertheless its still best to have your own research in coins that you want to invest in and dont just rely in others suggestions.

LaurenProfi

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

For long term investments, it is best to choose Etherium or Litecoin. Now these cryptocurrencies are considered the most promising.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
It's no secret that bitcoin is safer and stable for investment, and its dominance-it proves. But now it makes no sense to sell their coins, so hold is the best choice for this situation on the market.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Vuleamwi

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:13:28 PM

You should investigate purchasing altcoins like neo and litecoin on the off chance that you are searching for good altcoins to hold for the longterm which are still generally shabby. On the off chance that you ahve coins like this in your portfolio then you can make sure that the coins will wind up doing admirably over the long haul. Better still you can simply go for the best altcoin which is ETH by and by.
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
choose a coin that has a long-term and proven like ethereum, this avoids you of doubt and surely you can feel secure against this ethereum coin. so I think do not be afraid to choose a long term altcoin.
Ethereum, waves and Stellar are one of the coins with long term objectives and investing in them will make you stay in the trading game for a long term. While these established coins are likely to be there for long, there are ICOs with projects that are good for investment.

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

I recommend buying and holding long-term Ethereum, Stellar and Monero. These are altcoins with growth potential. Ethereum has good technology, many ICO projects use Ethereum as the foundation. Stellar has a steady growth rate, I believe its price later this year will increase rapidly. Monero brings privacy to the user, every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous. In the future if the cryptocurrency market is controlled then I guess Monero will be more popular.

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:56:25 PM

I do honestly prefer investing to Bitcoin and Ethereum at times like this wherein the market is on red marks. The main reason why I prefer BTC and ETH is simply because these are alreay in market for years and have suffered worse than the current situation giving these cryptos a higher chance to recover among other cryptos which also gives high chance of being safe from total profit loss.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

For long term investments, it is best to choose Etherium or Litecoin. Now these cryptocurrencies are considered the most promising.

Yes, that's what I'd also say both LTC and ETH while being weary that even if ETH isn't performing as much as people would have liked its still a good long term hold - in my opinion!
utiltox

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

I believe that Ethereum is the best option for long-term investment. I'm holding this coin myself.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

Checked the pages of this thread, most of these replies are saying ethereum but I don't see people holding ETH. I think  I bought my last money  to  buy about 24 ETH which its  price  was $432, that was weeks ago but I end up losing because the rest panic. I guess I just have to  forget those ETH and move on for now.

If you are to hold  your coins for a very long time,  why not just invest to a cheap coins worth just cents like verge or bytecoin, you don't have to invest big but wait  for years.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

in my opinion, new coins or tokens, I mean, unlike ETH BTC or digital ccurency which is not a parent, may only last for approximately 9 months after that a new coin or token will experience a decline and ultimately not have a price. even now I don't understand why that happened. so my suggestion is to choose coins or tokens that already exist and survive in the market for about 2 years that can show that the surviving altcoins are strong. this is my opinion
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:24:11 PM

for now I am investing in Ripple because I think Ripple is a good coin that has the potential to rise in the future because from the beginning it appeared in the Ripple market experiencing very good development.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:27:00 PM

About the altcoins, for me, it is only suitable for short-term investment, especially at this time when the exchange rate is fluctuating and falling rapidly in recent times. So you should make early investment decisions with altcoins when the rates are low so that you can earn a lot of money when the exchange rate recovers. There are some potential altcoins like EOS, XLM, XRP, ETH.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: