Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term?  (Read 3439 times)
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
Here is RBY which is good at holding long-term. There will be dividend per quarter of year.
First dividend will be in Jan 2019 reflecting the last quarter of 2018 right now!
Check the lightpaper for more information thanks Smiley

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
For me personally, my votes would be for BTC and ETH, cause even though the market is dropping, it's always finding their way up again while another coins doesn't seems to be changing.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:48:54 AM

Long term should be placed in coin that has been operating in practice and has a large user base. Should put them in top 20. EOS, ETH, or ETH of china is NEO. XRP is also compatible long term. Its recent response is very impressive.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

I think the coins which are good for long term are ethereum and litecoin.

paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:50:28 AM

in my opinion, the most altcoin good for the long term is the ethereum hodl and dash. both of these altcoin which has the movement is pretty good for the long term. so I also believe in both altcoin this for long term.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:04:55 AM

My advice is to learn about the growth of altcoins and the news that is announcemend, in my opinion in choosing a good coin that depends on the market and growth or the news announced by the coin, one more thing that you must be able to adjust market conditions and your strategy, and my advice for long-term investments try buying XRP and USDT.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

If you refer to altcoins with real products and utility behind, then yes.

Humans have evolved to hate change, it's nothing new that people dont like an internet currency, but the truth is, the world is becoming digital, and currency needs to make that transition, it is happening and it will be succesful. There are too many Intelligent investors for it not to happen. Sure people are abusing the market now, but wait until it gets regulated, that's is when the big boys are coming in.

The real issue is, everyone buys bitcoin hoping to make money, the smart money will go into the Altcoins with real value. Stay away from bitcoin, it is obsolete and will die sooner or later. Dont stick with it because you hate change.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:09:43 AM

in my opinion, altcoin is suitable for long term hodl is a Dash as well as the ethereum. as we know that this is indeed a altcoin ethereum. and also proved to be able to survive. as for the dash, it belongs to the altcoin movement is quite slow, making it suitable for the long term.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:12:07 AM

In my opinion, the most reliable cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, It has already established itself in the cryptocurrency market, especially now there is a decrease in value, which is favorable for buying.

Most people's choice is Bitcoin, and it's a digression, while topic owners want to choose altcoins for long-term investment. But in my view, the most reasonable altcoins for long-term investment are ETH. Although the exchange rate has fallen sharply in 2018, ETH still stands at No. 2 after the BTC.
for Altcoin who can afford to make a much bigger profit when held over the long term is a JOT. I strongly suggest to use IOTA which does have developments that continue to increase and generate more profits that bring progress in future coins.

BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:18:44 AM

I am sure you are a newbie. Most successful people in the crypto money market are long-term investors. Short-term investment has a high risk ratio. I encourage you to learn more about long-term investment. You can start to learn with ETH, this coin is growing and only behind the BTC
laquitam1707

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:22:49 AM

In this year, I will vote for ETH, ICX, HOLO ( Binance will use HOT technology for their DEX in 2019), BGG ( this is trade mining exchange ), here is my list, what do you think?
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

I will not repeat with previous speakers! Of course, for long-term projects it is blockchain projects, but there is another project that I have identified for myself - IOTEX. I believe in the Internet of things!
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

it's very hard to give the right tips here. i can only write which coins i hold: these are BTC,ETH,EOS,IOTA,Waves,NEO. And then Universa and Sonm. Now I will wait two or three years and then see if I get a good profit. With Crypto investments you need a lot of patience. but not everyone has that.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

I really believe NEO for long term holdings. We saw neos potential in january bull run and i think neo will do way better than this in next bull market. So I am holding a bag of neo. You can buy that also now very cheap like 18 dollar.
I think to suggest the Ethereum as Altcoin used as coins that are held in the long term.
because with so many enthusiasts Ethereum will be greatly helped in enhancing its development by holding it in the long run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

I have identified a list of promising in my opinion altcoins, and I will keep them until the market starts to grow well. I do not know how much time it will take, maybe six months, maybe a year, and maybe more. My list is as follows:
ETH (Ethereum)
DASH (Dash)
XRP (Ripple)
XEM (Nem)
NEO (NEO)
IOTA (Miota)
Zec (Zcash)
ETC (Ethereum Classic)
EOS
ADA (Cardano)
Monero
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:11:38 AM

yes for sure you should hold for long term investment in cryptocurrency, but in this case i will suggest you to choose only long lasting coin which means the coin that will resistant to any market situation or become undervelue if such market situation comes. Or coin which supported by huge and strong community, so you will not to be worry if you hold it for long term investment. I will select bitcoin and ethereum in very long term period investment and another altcoin or investing in ICO for middle term investment.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Teal Deer

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

Almost all altcoins I share in the degree of risk of investment. To the less risky I refer such fundamental projects as: ETH, NEO, EOS, XRP, ADA. These are the projects that will be able to give 100-200 percent profit per year. But there are also little-known startups that can give up to 1000 percent profit per year, but have a chance to be unrealized:
CAPP (Cappacity)
ELF (AELF)
NEBL (Nebilo)
AION (Aion)
WABI (WaBi) Walimai
VEN (VeChain)
NAS (Nebulas)
ZIL
TNC (Trinity Network Credit)
MYST (Mysterium)
ACT (Achain)
DTA (DATA)
LUC (Play2life)
THETA (Theta Token)
MED (Mediblock)
DRGN (Dragon chain)
OCN (Odyssey)
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:30:19 AM

Ethereum is good investment for long-term but due to their slower developments we are facing network clogging & huge traffics due to scallability issues, so the chances are their new players can take over some portion the ethereum market. IMO its better to diversify investment portfolios with other blockchain projects like NEO, XLM, ZIL, NEM, IOST, QKC, TRX & ICON etc for long-term investments. You can invest in native token of some well know exchanges like Binance (BNB), Kucoin (KCS), Houbi (HT), Coinsuper (CEN), Bitgogo (BGG) & Liquid (Qash) as this exchange coins gives a lot of advantages like passive income, discounts on trading fees & airdrops.

ranggenga

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:33:21 AM

Perhaps we could start with holding the coins that already proven it's existence in cryptocurrency to be the top 10 coins (at least).
The next step would be to find any other altcoins that has potential to grow even bigger in the future.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:43:49 PM

There are some really good altcoin that are worth hodling for a long term. As a matter of fact, altcoins, are the new best thing for a lot of investors. Many investors have resorted to just investing in altcoins, cos they feel it yields to better profits. I like advising people to invest in ethereum, and Ripple, amongst many other good altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: