Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term?  (Read 3439 times)
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

There are many altcoins in a market which has suitable for long term holding. All you need to do is make a research coin. Though there are some suggested altcoins by our fellow members here but you have to make sure this is coin is pass through your qualification. Furthermore, much better you have your own coin.
whitemigos

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

Most successful people in the crypto money market are long-term investors. I encourage you to learn more about long-term investment. So I suggest you to buy Etherium. This coin is a good coin for long term investment. I believe ETH have a bright future and the price will increasing again.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:51:09 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
Long term should be placed in coin that has been operating in practice and has a large user base. Should put them in top 20. EOS, ETH, or ETH of china is NEO. XRP is also compatible long term. Its recent response is very impressive.
a pretty good coin to held in the long term is a JOT. with the ability to develop owned IOTA is able to make him a coin that has many enthusiasts who support the advancement of IOTA for much better again and produce a high enough value in the future.

FALUN LEE

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

I think bitcoin and ethereum  can be hold for long time for farming good return on investment
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:07:25 AM

I think a good altcoint to hold for a long time is Ethereum, this coint is altcoint the best among the other altcoints, and I'm sure ethereum will be able to survive for a long time because of the advantages it has

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
Long term should be placed in coin that has been operating in practice and has a large user base. Should put them in top 20. EOS, ETH, or ETH of china is NEO. XRP is also compatible long term. Its recent response is very impressive.
a pretty good coin to held in the long term is a JOT. with the ability to develop owned IOTA is able to make him a coin that has many enthusiasts who support the advancement of IOTA for much better again and produce a high enough value in the future.
I've been researching the development owned by the Litecoin. many changes and improvements that have occurred. This thing will be very capable to bring benefits in the future through the holding in the long term. not much different from from the investment. hold in the long run is able to generate considerable profits.

elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

Yes, I think Altcoin is great for long-term investment. You can search for coins with low volume and has potential. All Altcoin have a huge opportunity for growth. And from my experience, I've bought an Altcoin with low volume and now the coins rise higher.
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

Up until today, my choice on good coins will still be ETH, even though these years the price of ETH is dropping, but this is a coins that are safer to be kept for a long time, than any other coins.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

There are some really good altcoin that are worth hodling for a long term. As a matter of fact, altcoins, are the new best thing for a lot of investors. Many investors have resorted to just investing in altcoins, cos they feel it yields to better profits. I like advising people to invest in ethereum, and Ripple, amongst many other good altcoins.

Every time Altcoin has started a lot of good ones and can develop well so that they are good for investment, you really say that ripple and of course that is undeniably proven that ethereum is a very good altcoin for example neo and others.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

Almost all altcoins I share in the degree of risk of investment. To the less risky I refer such fundamental projects as: ETH, NEO, EOS, XRP, ADA. These are the projects that will be able to give 100-200 percent profit per year. But there are also little-known startups that can give up to 1000 percent profit per year, but have a chance to be unrealized:
CAPP (Cappacity)
ELF (AELF)
NEBL (Nebilo)
AION (Aion)
WABI (WaBi) Walimai
VEN (VeChain)
NAS (Nebulas)
ZIL
TNC (Trinity Network Credit)
MYST (Mysterium)
ACT (Achain)
DTA (DATA)
LUC (Play2life)
THETA (Theta Token)
MED (Mediblock)
DRGN (Dragon chain)
OCN (Odyssey)

There are so many tokens on the market that I do not know anything about the majority of them. Therefore, I prefer not to risk a lot. I trust the most popular altcoins that have proved that they are very reliable.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:36:54 AM

Long term only strong coins.
Mininmal living time must be 3 year, and look price history its not must be pump and dump coin

SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:03:27 AM

If you want to hold coin for long than bitcoin is the best option and if you're really like altcoin then choose Ethereum.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

For me Ripple is the best Altcoin in the market. It is fast growing coin and the market cap is increasing rapidly because more and more people are putting their money in Ripple. In one time it had crossed Ethereum and take number one position in the list of Altcoin. The price is very low and I can hold lot of currency with small investment and can earn big money in the future.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

-ETH
-EOS
-XRP
-HT
These altcoins are very good long-term investment choices for me, first because I am very optimistic about their team, and secondly I think their products are also very popular!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

Today there are five leaders of the crypto currency market: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash,NEO, Litecoin. For me personally, Bitcoin has become a favorite, because It is the basis of the crypto-currency market and is more universal. But this if budget allows.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

It's ether, ripple, NEO. You should buy and store them. These altcoins have a solid base. Its price is always high. These are promising pennies that will explode in the future.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:27:22 PM

You should hold security tokens, because they allow you to earn profit in future from company income.
it is better if they have a growing company with partners/customers around the world and product to sell.
Organicco is one of them with ORC token, you can check ANN here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

I think a good altcoint to hold for a long time is Ethereum, this coint is altcoint the best among the other altcoints, and I'm sure ethereum will be able to survive for a long time because of the advantages it has
He is not asking about bitcoin. No doubt bitcoin is the top currency and holding is profitable, but here the question is about Altcoin, and I think that there are two coins which are my favorite for long term investment, Ethereum and ripple. These coins hold top position in the market and are fast growing especially ripple. A little bit increase in the price will give you big profit. 
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

In my view, litecoin is the coin worth holding from the long-term perspective. It is effectively bitcoin on juice or what bitcoin should have been right from the beginning. As it is unlikely that things are going to change in this space soon if ever, litecoin will remain a widespread payment tool for its simplicity, fast and cheap transactions, pervasiveness. It is unlikely either that people will  be using bitcoin for their daily needs but litecoin fits in here quite nicely if you ask me.

Maybe there are other altcoins worth holing long-term but I'm not aware of them. If only dogecoin - for the fun of it.
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

Hey, If you want someone suggest you few altcoins that are already in top 100, it is better to go to YouTube and find the related videos. Here I am gonna tell you that altcoins which is even not recognized by the majority of people but have huge huge potential. However, it is my own research, and I am agree that I can be wrong, but I want to share my believe. The number one in my list is Credits (CS), if you did not hear about it, You should at least once go to their official website and read what CS is going to deliver to the Crypto community that is never seen before! They have already tested their result and success! The second test is in the next week! Today, it is very low price right now but who knows the future?

The second is Docademic (MTC); delivering free healthcare to the World! You may check their official website for more info, just google it!

However, there are few more coins that I believe will be rocket (not in the sense of pump and dump scheme). This post is not affiliated to earn commission from the company, it is what I believe. Please don't take this reply as a war such as (you say, my EOS is better than your CS). May be I am wrong, but the crypto world have never seen 1 million transactions/second around transaction cost of .001$ with inbuilt smart contract creation like in Ethereum, but ofcourse with few additional features. Note down, but still I may be wrong let the time decide it in the future. Please don't fight. You share what you believe!!! but be happy!!! and enjoy the next super blast bull run in Q4, 2019.

Best Regards!

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: