Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term?  (Read 3439 times)
ADgordo

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

You can buy and hold NEO and Ethereum if you want to choose safe investment option. You can also buy and hold some altcoins which have low market cap but they are more risky than neo and eth.
I believe long term investment and i am holding my tokens long term because if you want to look historical charts about prices you can clearly see what i want to explain. You need to choose these coins carefully.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

long  term  coins  are  according  to  me  the  best  and  some  of  them  that worth to  keep  them  i  think  are   NEO lit and maybe etherium also.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

I would be very careful when choosing altcoins for long-term investment. That is my cautious opinion - while waiting with investing in the long term. Until the end of 2018, wait. This is my opinion, perhaps it is not true.
I think you are right, we really don't need to rush to choose coins because this involves our future. we must first observe what coins have great potential for us to survive in the long run. we must be careful when choosing coins because long-term investments are very risky.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:49:07 AM

I believe in excellent prospects for reliable altcoins, from next year they can actively go up. Among such examples, I will now highlight the purchase of LTC, Waves, Ripple, NEO and Ethereum. About 30% of my money I invest in the purchase of BTC, and 10% - for investment in promising ICO with good potential for further development.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:27:39 AM

Altcoins and long-term retention... Doesn't sound right. I understand bitcoin hold. But altcoins. It's just so risky. Is that justified?
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
Before you are going to invest in cryptocurrency, study the market, a very large number of altcoins are offered, all your investments can be both long-term and short-term, this is your choice.

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:41:23 PM

As per my opinion, Ethereum, stratis, Waves, Sia coin, Verge and NEO are the best altcoins to hold for the long term as all these coins have potential and are available now at very cheap prices from their highs this year.
dobolspeed1

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

I thinking about NEO, because I think NEO is the closest competitor to ethereum, and of course that will be a huge potential for the long term

buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

In long term better of course to hold XRP, NEO, Monero because this coins already showed their confidence and still not beaten so much from their main places, also highly will recommend to look at NEO because if you hold this token you will get 0 fees commision and really good ICO's which would be shown at 2018

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

in my opinion, altcoin is good for the first long-term resistance of ethereum, because the current price does not shift from 200 $ and most likely the price will rise again in 2017 and the most stable movement compared to other coins.
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:08:44 AM

My advice is you better choose for an altcoin that is good for long-term resistance, namely the ehtereum, because the price lasts until now 200 $, I am sure that prices will increase in the next few days and you will get results.
originalcryptocoin

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:37:44 AM

Check out Original Crypto Coin
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:33:13 AM

HODL My coins in Year The good stock market changes allow investors to buy a piece of an enterprise, not the whole thing. No need to buy a whole company, you can just buy a share. Shares are liquid, so you can easily sell them. By spreading the risk, more investors are jumping, and the economy is growing.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:51:41 AM

HODL My coins in Year The good stock market changes allow investors to buy a piece of an enterprise, not the whole thing. No need to buy a whole company, you can just buy a share. Shares are liquid, so you can easily sell them. By spreading the risk, more investors are jumping, and the economy is growing.
Ethereum is really a very good altcoin to hold for a long term, because ethereum is already proven and tested. And it is really a very popular coin today due to the huge demand and it is normally use on investing some ICO, crypto market is now on dip bit we can really see that the ethereum has still a value and maybe it will really rise soon.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:14:04 AM

Altcoins are good to be allocated in long-term investment, in my opinion, those who occupy a good position for a long time. He was able to survive crypto with various situations experienced by Crypto so that in the future I am sure that the coin will also be able to survive and compete in the market. Like ETH and also EOS.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:21:47 AM

In 3 years, bitcoin is still the best choice  rather than altcoins. If you are interesting in altcoins investments, keep an eye on ethereum, EOS, Stellar, IOTA.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:54:03 AM

hold long term is not easy. Besides the need to choose an altcoin that can persist among many new emerging altcoins sure there are also other factors that must be considered. It needs to be pretty patient and eliminate the panic was important. some established altcoin and large can be used as an option to hold such ethereum and ripple.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:07:15 AM

I think Ethereum and Litecoin are the best altcoins to hold for long term.

jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

TOP 10 altcoins. And altcoins with small market cap. I like Metronome. Check this.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.

For me i'm gonna choose the top 10 in coinmarket cap because i believe their popularity to the investors that is why their prices was easier to high in the market but before you pick that altcoins be sure research it first to avoid lossing your capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: